Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 01:24 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 240/236/150

Height: 5' 6"

Talking

Hi everyone:

Donna, don't beat yourself up too much!! I also had a binge last week. I had a craving for nachos and of course you can't buy one serving so I ended up with a 12oz. bag of tortilla chips and a 12oz bag of cheese and I proceeded to binge on nachos three nights in a row! And I think a trip to the salon will help. I love getting my hair done. My stylist tells me I look like a news anchor when she is done (is that good or bad?? )

And Alexia, I say to your idea 7 lbs. is totally doable. I really need to see a little weight loss to get me going here. It would be a waste to be going to the gym just to stay the way I am.

So ladies, we have 25 days to lose 7 lbs. I want to hear that everyone is getting plenty of

And less of

And on April 1 we will all be

Just picture us 6 months from now going thru our clothes and throwing the ones that are just too big to wear anymore. That is my dream.
OK, enough babbling. Let's keep each other updated as often as possible.

What do you do to stay motivated? Do you have a pair of jeans that you are trying to fit into? Or do you just want to do it for yourself, to feel better? Well, I have both of those.

Lynn

Last edited by Wisertime; 03-06-2004 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2004, 01:29 PM   #32  
Look at me go ;)

I still have maternity clothes I do have a pair of capri pants I want to wear by summer and while 7lbs isn't enough to get me back in them (stretchy or not) it's a great start!!!

Lynn gets a blue ribbon for smilies today. I love your name by the way, it's my middle. Spelled the same too.
Old 03-06-2004, 04:29 PM   #33  
*~*~*

Default *~*~*~*~*

Lynn is also my middle name spelled the same to
Donna, I also have been having my pig outs Thats why I need this challenge. We all have those kind of days just get right back at it. And by April we all will be at least 7 pounds lighter. To get started lets use the start weight/ current weight/ goal weigh at the end of our posts so we can all keep track of how each of us is doing. Now don't lie or be shy I'm the heavest here and I'll be truthful. I will post my weight later after I weigh myself.
A news anchor women? Well thats just a silly thing for her to say, but I guess to her that means you look beautiful.
I went clothes shopping yesterday I never care what size I am at the time I always like to look nice no matter how much I weigh. Plus I just love shopping
Old 03-06-2004, 09:28 PM   #34  
Look at me go ;)

Thumbs down

Well........not sure if I have good or bad news. I weighed myself today and I am exactly the same, 236lbs. I guess that is good news not only because I haven't gained but because I got AF (aunt flo) yesterday and I usually put on a couple pounds in water weight that week. Not to mention my outs. So maybe I actually lost a couple pounds and AF is hiding it for me this week Hmmmmm, something to think about. At least I didn't gain anything.

Last edited by Cinnymamma; 03-06-2004 at 09:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:13 PM   #35  
*~*~*

Default *~*~*~*~*

Aunt Flo? Never heard that one before I think it is good news that you are the same weight at least you didnt gain, but don't over do it again real soon or you will then you'll be Wait awhile for another pig out I think a few pig outs now and then is fine. What fun would life be without a few indulgence And after I had my weigh in I think maybe I have over done my few indulgence one to many times.
300/290/mini goal 260
APRIL 1ST GOAL 283 It's a start and we all have to start somewhere.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:05 AM   #36  

OK, I have tried to add my sw/cw/gw to my postings, let's see if it works.

Alexia, I know what you mean about shopping. I love it too but I have had to scale back a bit since my credit cards are way out of control. But it feels sooooo good to find an outfit that looks nice. Not even an outfit, shoes, pocketbooks, whatever. I love it all. Once in a while I look for a bargain on E-bay. I love that you can buy something with a designer name on it for pretty cheap! I did go out and buy a couple pairs of sweatpants since I had only two and I didn't want to show up at the gym wearing the same stuff every other day. But I try to keep in mind the day that I have to go shopping for a smaller size or two I daydream about that all of the time.

Aunt Flo?? Come to think of it, I am usually good for a couple of extra pounds when she visits but not this last time. Cool!

Well, you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #37  

Hey! It worked!!
Old 03-07-2004, 04:42 PM   #38  
*~*~*

Default *~*~*~*

I Love Ebay I wish I could find a good man on there.
Anyway, I was just on my way to Ebay to check on my stuff up for sale and thought I'd stop by here and say hi The offer for an email buddy is still there if any of you are interested you can email me at [email protected] I like the email because you can trade pictures and talk more. If you email me put 3fatchicks as the subject or your email may be deleted.
Whats with all the coffee smilies I HATE COFFEE! YUCK
I'm goin Ebayin
Old 03-07-2004, 09:13 PM   #39  

Ha! I HATE coffee too! Everyone I know drinks it but I could never develop a taste for it. I get my caffeine (sp?) from Diet Coke which I am addicted to.

The weird thing is....I love the smell of fresh ground coffee. I could smell it all day. I guess I am weird. Ohwell.

And I like your idea of bidding for a man on E-bay. I think you may be on to something.......
Old 03-07-2004, 10:19 PM   #40  
Look at me go ;)

Well I got a man. Matter of fact our anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. 3 years feels like 30. Although it would be nice if you could just put in your requirements and then bid on 'em. Talk about a time saver!

I like coffee.....or rather, I like sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee. I don't drink it every day. If I do, I usually grab a specialty one at Starbucks or something. Definitly not healthy for ya either way. My caffiene addiction comes from soda too. ::::sigh:::: It'll be the death of me.
Old 03-08-2004, 01:59 PM   #41  
*~*~*

Default *~*~*~*~*

I also love the smell of fresh ground coffee, but could never stand to drink it

Last edited by Alexia; 03-11-2004 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:56 PM   #42  

hello alexia, i saw your invite to join you guys. and it looks you all have a great time. i do not like the smell or taste of coffee. although i make a pot every morning for my hubby. hope to join you guys for some more chats. now that i have found where you all are.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:15 PM   #43  
*~*~*

Default *~*Hi Audrey*~*

Audrey,
Hi, How did you lose 48 pounds in less than 4 months? Thats a lot.
We have an april 1st challenge to lose 7 pounds, we have been at it only a few days so if you would like to join in that would be great. Just post your start weight/current weight/goal weight at the end of your posts.
WeLcOmE
300/290/ mini goal 260
APRIL 1ST GOAL 283 It's a start and we all have to start somewhere.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:34 PM   #44  
Look at me go ;)

Talking Hallooooooo Audrey!

Hi Audrey! Welcome aboard! I'm curious how you lost it too. That's like half my weightloss goal. If I could lose it in 4 months, look out world! Congrats to you. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Last edited by Cinnymamma; 03-08-2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:30 PM   #45  

Hi Everyone:

Just want to pop and and give a quick hello.

So how is everyone doing? I have been avoiding the scale for the last two days and I am going to try to go until Friday or Saturday. I'll give you an update then. But I have doing fairly well with the eating portion.
And still going to the gym << that's me for 30 minutes then machines for another 20 or so. I haven't dropped dead yet. I will check in this weekend to give an update.

Lynn
Closed Thread