Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 08:06 PM   #1  

Default Night Owls #55

Hi everyone,

Let's see if I can get this picture in. Good, I got it. This is my grandson, he is 2 1/2 months old in the pic. They came up for a week and I enjoyed every minute of it. Just wanted to share.

Bren
Old 12-02-2002, 08:10 PM   #2  

Here's one more
Old 12-02-2002, 08:20 PM   #3  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default Just "Lurking through..."

Bren....

He is SOOOOO cute!! I know you can "eat him up" and he is 0 points!!
He looks very happy and healthy and is extremely handsome!! I hope things are going well for Janessa and that precious baby boy. You too of course!1 I tried to send you the "hamburger" points calculator..did it work??

Take care all you Nightowls

emmy
Old 12-03-2002, 10:54 AM   #4  
Is is spring yet??

Brenda - He is SUPER cute!! Enjoy him!

Hey Emmy! - Good to see ya -- I hope all is well.

Tara
Old 12-03-2002, 07:18 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone,

I am sick with a bad cold, Ughhh!!

Emmy, sorry I didn't receive anything from you but Tara was able to send me the points calculator so I am all set. Thanks for trying though and good to see you. How are you doing?

Tara, thanks a bunch for the points finder, I even copied it to floppy disk so I will always have it on back up. You are a life saver. How are things going with you?

PJ, hope all is well with you.

Setina, are you around at all?

Hello to everyone else too.

Bren
Old 12-05-2002, 06:59 AM   #6  

What cute pictures!
Old 12-05-2002, 07:04 AM   #7  

I'm back from my trip and worn out..but slowly getting things done for Christmas. Put my lights up outside and got all my Thanksgiving stuff down outside and in, so now to dig all that other stuff out! Why do we bother............oh I know I like looking at it but hate to put it away! Still digging out presents to wrap too. Oh my cards are sent out too......now we have my sons BD next week to celbrate and then on to Christmas...I'm running on no sleep and the anxiety is high but eating ok for now!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate having the flu and it has been awhile..knock on wood. My sis had the stomach flu over Thanksgiving and we were all afraid we would get it but so far so good!
Old 12-06-2002, 12:51 PM   #8  

Bren: What a doll baby!!!!!

Freddie
Old 12-07-2002, 03:09 AM   #9  

Well the week started great in the eating dept and yesterday I could not eat all my points..only ate 10 total and today I was so hungry running errands that I ate two donuts and two cookies..blew my pts for the day so I had a can of Tuna when I got home! ( I did not take my usual food along cause I didn't plan to be gone all day!) Gotta get some rest before I fall over!) I ran off today and left the heating pad on.......my brain is going!
Old 12-07-2002, 03:14 AM   #10  

Old 12-07-2002, 09:19 AM   #11  

Bren: What a cutie! He sure is adorable

Things have been going well here. Finished up all the christmas shopping and now I just have a few more things to wrap and I'm done. Thank goodness. I do not enjoy shopping last minute. Things are tight around here too. I'm scrapeing my wallet just to pay the dag on bills

Going to my works Holiday party/awards banquet. Should be nice. Jeff will be able to come. He seems to enjoy them. He came the one last year and like it and they are having it at the same place!

Jeff's mom just called...wants to go to the mall so i'm tagging along with her. I'll see you all later.

Oh! gained 3 pounds back...4 to be total WAAAAAAAH!

Hopefully I'll beable to knock them back off before xmas time! I'm gonna try my best. I really need to start to kick some tail!

Have a great weekend!
Old 12-08-2002, 05:44 AM   #12  

Because of bad weather - I didn't think rain was bad - our Tops meeting was canceled last week. It did snow 33 miles away.

Freddie
Old 12-08-2002, 07:17 AM   #13  

Well..I forgot to add that while I was out shopping I picked up stuff for the WW soup and made that today and yesterday only used up 3 banked pts and that was not counting exercise pts so I am ok....whew.......Got my baking recipes out but have not started yet..need to ge some done this week and I know I will sample plenty but I always allow for it but know for health reasons I need to cut back on my sugar intake! Boo Hoo.........

Well... we have a Birthday meal this week (my son) and cake.......gotta start banking again. not sure if I'm cooking for him or going out. I'm still worn out form my trip or stressed out I should say.

Sounds like we are all keeping track and that is half the battle I think! Ya gotta know what you are eating....I totally cannot remember my meds or food or anything else if I do not right it down! Too many senior moments latley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cold here the snow and ice missed us...yeah....we just missed the storm..they got 8 inches of snow and ice where we were for Thanksgiving! I hope all of you that got hit with this are ok.............
Old 12-13-2002, 01:53 AM   #14  

We had my sons BD meal here and I did well with the meal but had a tiny piece of cake and then when I was putting it away I ate more! Used all my banked pts I guess...what a waste. I'm pooped from cooking and decorating..had to redo some of the lights outside that the wind broke.........
Old 12-13-2002, 03:42 AM   #15  

Default late nite

it's 3:38am on Friday morning and I just got home from taking my friend to the hospital. she had the stomach flu and had developed chest pain during the day. apparently it had gotten worse and she felt she needed to go to the hospital. Not just any hospital, but the naval hospital which is about 30-40 minutes away from where we live. she called me though and asked if i'd take her and as a good friend I said i would. good news is that nothing came out of it. she had a chest x-ray and it came back normal. They kept her there long enough just to give her enough fluids. She was dehydrated.

So now I'm EXHAUSTED but if i go to sleep I know I will not wake up for work later. I have to be there by 645am and it's already going on 4. I just can't see myself sleeping and actually waking up. I"ve slept through my alarm before. I really dont want to take a chance on it this time! But I just plan on coming home afterwards and SLEEP!!!!

The last 2 weeks I've gained 4 lbs. I've been struggling to stay within points. Although the past 2 days, i've managed to stay within points and even BANK some too! I would really like to lose the 4lbs I gained before christmas. Not sure if itll happen, but I'll try!

Alright. I'm going to go. Take care everyone and if you get the FLU...SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!STAY HEALTHY!
Closed Thread