Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 01:34 AM   #31  

Freddie I bet you could do those in the toaster oven...jsut do half at a time!

Baked choc chip cookies tonight!
Old 12-19-2002, 05:07 AM   #32  

I may try to do some in the toaster oven. Have two meetings to go to today so it won't be today.

My number of posts seem to remain the same. So I will look after I post this.

Freddie
Old 12-19-2002, 10:20 PM   #33  

well my roasted pecans well over very well at work! everyone loved them those who do like pecans I was pleased to hear it too! I'm going to make a cake this weekend with all the left over eggs I have from using the egg whites. I should use them up and not waste them. Jeff won't eat them cause there are no whites with it. He's picky!

I do plan on making the garlic ones, but I have to wait to get money for the pecans..they are so dag on expensive!

We are having a potluck tomorrow at work and I told everyone I'd bring Pancit(filipino dish). I went over to jeff's parents house so his mom could show me how to make it. I'm am going to slowly but surely learn how to make some filipino dishes. Jeff really wants me to learn how cause after his mom is gone, then there will be no one to show me how and he would like to have some of that food!

Anyways...so many treats at work, it's kinda hard to keep track of what I'm eating, but I am trying to NOT eat too much though in quantity. Trying to keep it to a minimum.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Take care!

Erica
Old 12-20-2002, 04:54 AM   #34  

Erica..I know what you mean about hard to keep tack right now! I have been writng everything down but all the cookies and dough I eat while making them well I lose track....this ahs never happened before so hope I get right back on track when I am done baking! When I was dating DH he requested I leartn to make some of his mom's dishes so I did adn still make some but most are way to high in fat!
Old 12-20-2002, 04:20 PM   #35  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Just HAD to post a picture of my son Billy. All of 7 years old ..... will be 8 on March 5th, 2003. Anyway, this was him at hockey the other day. He's such a cutie, I can't stand it!!!!!!! And yes!!!!!! I'm braggin....
Old 12-20-2002, 05:57 PM   #36  

You have every right to brag. What a cutie is right!

Freddie
Old 12-22-2002, 05:00 AM   #37  

OMG PJ..what a cute picture..looks like an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2002, 05:19 AM   #38  

Only 2 more days until Christmas eve for that cutie who is seven years old.

Freddie
Old 12-24-2002, 01:26 PM   #39  

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

I just made an Apple Pie from scratch! It smells so good! Mrs. Smith has nothing on me!

Jeff has to work today but not tonite! His boss called and reminded him to come in at 3pm rather than 10pm cause they are closed after 6pm I'm guessing! He and I were a bit happy about that! At least now we can wake up together on Christmas morning!

While he's working, I am going over to his parents house for dinner. Plus I'm dragging all the presents over cause I do not want to do it tomorrow. Besides, I'll be bringing two dishes over plus my apple pie.

I had to go the store this morning too to get the apples for the pie. Surprisingly it was not that busy! I was able to check myself out in no time! There was NO LINE!

well, I"m gonna get going. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Love, Erica
Old 12-24-2002, 03:40 PM   #40  

Hi All:

'T was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring... just me
and my mouse..

Freddie
Closed Thread