Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 10:28 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Happy/Merry Christmas

Well depending on what side of the Atlantic you're on, but since my family's English we tend to say Happy.

Anyhoo, we don't really start Christmas day until everyone is up and knowing my brothers, they won't be up until afternoon so I am just relaxing for the moment and will start baking soon. All my family lives accross the pond, so it's just my immediate family here, but there is all six of us this year which we haven't had in a few years so my mom is really happy.

Today for me isn't a day to count points, but I am doing much better on my non-celebrating days than last year

I spent way too much on prezzies this year, but I wanted to get my family/friends really nice stuff this year. Oh well, I get a raise next week

So I hope Santa was good to you all and have a wonderful day with the people you love!

Take Care!

Ali
Old 12-25-2002, 01:53 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Merry (happy) Christmas Ali!! I am just getting ready to make my WW maple roasted root veggies for xmas dinner -my part of the meal. B/f and I have had a good xmas day so far - we opened our gifts and he is now watching the Lord of the Rings special edition DVD while I am hanging out.

We put our hamster in the gingerbread house - it was halarious. I took pics. Will post when I get them!!

Have a good day and enjoy all of your points!
Closed Thread