South Beach Diet - South Beach Weekend Chat-Jan. 15-16

Lexxiss
01-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Happy Weekend:sunny:

My weekend started out just right-DH offering to take me out for dinner. He had picked a less than healthy Chinese spot. I employed a sucessful diversion strategy and suggested a healthier option. He took the bait and we had a super healthy vegetarian dinner out!

It's a busy dog weekend. Saturday I'll hit the pool before evaluating therapy dogs and Sunday I'll get to church before heading to our local hospital for an afternoon of hospital/dog protocal. I'd better remember to take my own food to the hospital event as they're notorious for serving cookies and chips.

It's been great to see all our newcomers joining on our chat as well as our moldy-oldies:lol: (yes, I qualify!)

What's on everyone's agenda this weekend?? Work...fun...hanging out or stepping out?? Stop by and chat. :cofdate:

Have a great, OP weekend everyone!

LADY WINDSONG
01-15-2011, 05:01 AM
Morning Debbie, I am so happy that you had a great dinner. Dogs are So smart. Taking food items with you is always a gr8 idea :)

Going to the bank today and to get a battery for our neighbor's car since we didn't get to get it yesterday.

Having a good time finding and making up recipes using beans!

Remember, you CAN eat it’s just WHAT you eat and why you’re eating it that’s important. :mouse:

Mmckellen
01-15-2011, 05:43 AM
How nice to be invited to dinner and even nicer he was open to your choice Debbie. A vegetarian restaurant would never fly in our house but my husband is pretty flexible otherwise.

Yesterday at work was not so bad. I was very proud of myself as I didn't engage in a lot of self blame about losing my cool and slamming the door. Normally I would get into a cyclone of worry/berating myself. However, I didn't get in trouble as the woman who is leaving is acknowledged all over the school to be completely crazy and nasty and provocative to everyone. But, I had an important epiphany about what it means to work in the department that I do and what I might explore in the future at my workplace. I even initiated a conversation with a supervisor I would like to work for and it was great. So, that was positive.

Then I tried to book the flights for our vacation. They had gone up from $270 rt to $430 rt overnight. I'm not going to book them at that rate and will just wait a couple of days. We are flying in May, so anyone think they'll go back down again? We're going into Texas, and can fly into any major airport (Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston). Our preference would be to fly into Dallas and out of San Antonio.

Today we go up to see my parents. I'm bringing my own food (already packed it up). I just can't believe that I've not hit the bottle or the carbs over the last couple of days, only two more days/nights to make it through for a totally clean phase 1!!! I am supposed to weigh in on Monday, but I'm pmsing and retaining a lot of water, so I'm not sure I want to. This week I'm going to change my weigh in day from Monday to Friday since once I'm out of Phase 1 I'll likely be indulging in wine on the weekends and that always makes me retain water, so I won't really want to be weighing in on a Monday! Maybe I'll stay on Phase 1 until Friday. AF is due on Wed. or Thurs.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll probably not be checking in again until Sunday afternoon.

WaistingTime
01-15-2011, 06:20 AM
Good morning! Well, the pain meds they gave me in the hospital wore off by the middle of the night. And I don't like to sleep on my back! So I'm up. Took some tylenol, will hold out on the prescription meds, not that back I think. It is a four-day weekend for my teen but the poor guy has to do lots of filming for his broadcast, some to make up for snow days. I'll just be lounging around. (Typed lunging first - freudian slip?)

Heidi - Dr. Oz was hooping yesterday!

Debbie - Good job and glad you DH went for it! Mine made me quinoa burgers for dinner last night and we agree we'll eat more like that when our nest empties.

Windsong - I eat way more beans now than I ever used to. Loving them.

Matilda - There is a site that predicts prices. It might be bing travel. Maybe. I hate when that happens!

BBL!

litar
01-15-2011, 06:58 AM
Good Saturday morning everyone...today will be a busy day with two basketball games for the boys in two different locations. But the boys love it and it will be some great family time for all of us!

Debbie- sounds like you have a wonderful supportive husband and boy does that make a difference!

Lady Windsong- Share some of those bean recipes....I love beans and I am always looking for new ideas!

Mmckellan- Good job on the work situation and planning for your trip to the parents! I am weighing on Mondays too! And this week will finish out my Phase 1. I am hoping to get to WW this week (Tues.) to get the materials for the Points Plus program. I may continue Phase 1 until I get the materials!

Karen- Sorry you had a rough night. I know when the boys leave our nest it will be hard but eating healthy will be so so so much easier! They are so picky!

cottagebythesea
01-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Good morning!

Debbie ~ You sure started us up bright and early! I'm glad you're weekend started off on a healthy note and hope it continues!

Marcie ~ isn't it amazing how many great bean recipes are out there! Have fun experimenting with new ways to fix them!

Matilda ~ I'm glad that you got through yesterday all right. I hope the cost of your plane tickets comes down, and I bet they will. It never fails to surprise me how the costs of flights varies so much on a day-to-day basis. :dizzy: I hope you have a nice visit with your parents, and remember to stay strong!

Karen ~ I hope you're not in too much pain, and that the meds help! I wish I would have caught Dr. Oz's show yesterday!

litar ~ attending basketball games sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday. I miss those days!

Nothing much happening here, just the usual Saturday stuff. I'm snug and warm and can't complain. :)

Heidi58
01-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Good morning Debbie, great news about last night's supper. I'm heading to my mom's in a few minutes and thinking I'll try to get her to try a new restaurant this visit. We always go to the same (delicious) place, and I always have salmon. Yummy, but it would be good to get out of our rut and try something new and maybe lighter. We'll see how that goes, she's not very brave about trying new things - especially when it comes to food! :)

I weigh 139 this morning. :carrot: :broc: :carrot:
I have to admit I never fully believed I'd see the 130's again. It's been about 20 years! Although I'm gloating this morning I should probably mention that I weighed 139 lbs on July 14, 1982 - the morning before I gave birth to my almost 9 lb daughter! :lol: So 139 isn't exactly light weight for me, but it sure feels good. I don't dare change my profile yet, just in case. I'm headed to my mom's for the long weekend. I always have a great time, but I don't always do well food wise while I'm there. And I'm not able to exercise as much as I do at home.

Karen, I'm sorry you're uncomfortable this morning. I guess it's to be expected, but hopefully it won't take too long for you to feel good again. *gentle hug* Thanks for the heads up about Dr. Oz. I just checked his website and can't find it there yet, but I'll keep checking. What did he have to say about it?

Hi Windsong, I hope you're able to get your errands done today. We do so much more with beans now, too. I wish I'd 'discovered' them years ago!

Good morning MMc. I hope things go well for you this weekend. I'm heading to Texas this summer, too - my daughter lives in Houston. We usually wait to get our tickets though. Sometimes we regret it, but more often we're able to get better rates by waiting. Fergie's retired and I have the summers off so we don't have to stick to specific dates. We use those grids that show the cheapest days of the month to fly and get our tickets that way.

Lisa, have a great family day. My adult kids are a lot of fun, but I'd turn back the clock to the days when their activities were family activities and we planned our weekends around that. :) I'm not sure I always realized how much fun I was having at the time though - especially when I was shivering at the outdoor events! LOL

I wonder if anyone else has checked in while I was babbling away? I really need to get on the road so I'm not even going to check. :o Have a great Saturday friends. :hug:

CyndiM
01-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Good morning :coffee2: Just a quick stop-in because I'm at Mom's and using dial-up :faint:
It's ridiculously cold around here. Not sure I'm brave enough to snow shoe.

Have a good day Chicks

WaistingTime
01-15-2011, 08:19 AM
I weigh 139 this morning. :carrot: :broc: :carrot:

Karen, I'm sorry you're uncomfortable this morning. I guess it's to be expected, but hopefully it won't take too long for you to feel good again. *gentle hug* Thanks for the heads up about Dr. Oz. I just checked his website and can't find it there yet, but I'll keep checking. What did he have to say about it?

Good for you!!!! It was his segment at the end; he exercised with some woman who probably has a dvd or something. I guess I had not thought about more than swiveling with my hips but she did some stuff with her arm above her head and a booty bump!

Ruthxxx
01-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Late good morning from one of the moldy-oldies! Good one, Debbie! Your dinner last night sounds great. I'm glad your DH is flexible. Or are you just a Master Manipulator?

Lady Windsong, you always have motivational things to say. "You bring melody to my mornings" (That's a quote from a play I was in back in the sixties and is about the only line I remember.)

Mmckellen, I'm glad yesterday wasn't as awful as you expected. It sounds like you are very organized for the weekend with your parents. Crap about the airline tickets. Here's wishing you a temptation-free weekend.

Waisting Time, so sorry about the pain. Do take the prescription meds - your body should be using it's resources to heal rather than to fight pain. No "lunging", OK?

Litar, kid sure keep parents busy these days. Your two lads look very cute and happy in your avatar.

Cottage, I'm going to stay snug and warm with no complaining too. I do have to go out to deliver the Church bulletins and get some milk but, other than that, it'll be snuggled in day. We have lots of snow happening right now so there will be shoveling.

Safe trip, Heidi. I hope you and your mum have a good time. My mother was a real wimp about trying new foods too but she really wasn't into food and just cooked because she had to so we didn't starve to death.
AND :cheer: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :cheer: on 139!!!! :hug:

Cyndi, glad you landed safely. I really can't imagine dial-up! Enjoy your "parenting" time.

I'm not feeling moldy or old this morning after a very pleasant birthday dinner with my "other family". I have things to do today but am looking forward to just pacing myself and enjoying the woodstove, my dogs and a snowy winter wonderland day.

Happy Saturday, Beach Beauties.

LADY WINDSONG
01-15-2011, 09:23 AM
In case you ALL haven't heard this in a while....YOU ARE AWESOME!

Ty for your kind comments and Ruth thank you very much.

Pearlrose
01-15-2011, 11:32 AM
Good morning,

Mmck- in my experience, the lowest prices for airfare is on Tuesday and Wednesday am the earlier the better. Weekends the prices are always high. I use several sites to check prices as well.

Heidi- Whewwhooo!!! congratulations on hitting a goal that is great.

Karen- sorry to hear you are uncomfortable, hopefully it will pass soon.

Okay no time for other personals have to run DS to eye appointment and then DD1 has Ortho appt.

Have a great weekend everyone

beckyh
01-15-2011, 12:46 PM
We have a busy day ahead. Our drier went kaput so we are out to get another one. Then tonight we are going out with a few friends.

I should be starting Phase II of South Beach today, but nothing on that list sounds appealing, so I guess I will just stick to Phase I until I have the urge to try something else.

I was down a total of 7 lbs as of this morning. I can't wait to get into the 160's! I started South Beach the biggest I have ever weighed at 178, so I am very proud of this accomplishment even though I don't really feel like it has been hard work at all.

Congrats on all the losses this week!

litar
01-15-2011, 02:01 PM
:congrat: Heidi!!!
Thank you Ruth...that photo was from last year. They grow so fast!

weezle
01-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi everybody! Anna's team won their volleyball game this morning! YESSS!!!! Of course, it was ALL because at the end of the second game, Miss Anna served a WHOLE BUNCH of aces. That's my girl!!!!! :D

Ran a ton of errands and got half of the shopping done. We'll finish up tomorrow. Tonight we're going to Trivia Night at the school. We've made a team with Chris' family (us, 3 siblings + spouses, 2 nieces.) Depending on what they have to drink, I may have a glass of red wine. Gotta splurge once in awhile right? I do love wine. Plus it's good for the ol' ticker, they say. I'll take all the help I can get! ;)

Well anyway, sounds like I need to run and grab some sinus/allergy stuff for Chris. Ick. Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

Lisa

Natasha1534
01-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Good afternoon, ladies. I didn't get a chance to read everybody's post but will try to come back sometime tonight or tomorrow and read them all. I finished my first 5K this morning w/ a time of 56 minutes and 22 seconds. There was a shadow run in Kandahar, Afghanistan where 272 military members currently stationed over there...I thought that was really cool. They did a live video phone feed at the opening remarks which was neat to see. It was an experience, that's for sure, and I plan on participating in several more 5Ks before moving on, hopefully, to running a half-marathon.

Tonight there will be a group of us going out to celebrate. I have a feeling I won't be imbibing too awful much since I already have a headache. I'll try to come back tomorrow for personals. Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!!

BellaLucia
01-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi Debbie, thanks for starting us off right! I'm just enjoying a lazy weekend. Football is on and my team isn't winning. Darn Baltimore! I'm rooting for the Steelers, Seahawks, Jets, and Packers. Natasha, take care!

tanner'smom
01-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Hello,

It has been a long day. We took 18 teens up to Estes Park for broomball and swiming. I am pooped, but the teens had a good time. I did have to bring my own food, which was fine.

I am a couch potato now.

Have a great night!!!

melissar526
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi All,
I am a new member! I came to the point where I couldn't take my weight anymore, so I started South Beach. I have been on Phase 1 since last Sunday. I must say I feel great :) I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. Hope to get to know all of you and share some idea/tips.
Have a great weekend!

TallandThin
01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Debbie, wish I was there with you today evaluating the dogs. Even though Iím down at my daughters, Iíve been walking and have made friends with a gentleman and his gorgeous cocker puppy. As I mentions before, I had a cocker for 14 years and she was my heart dog. Miss her like crazy even though I do love my bulldog, just in a different way.
Heidi, congrats on reaching 139! Thatís something to be proud of!
Got my walk in this morning but somewhere during the day, things went wrong and I ate off plan darn it. I was so afraid that this would happen while Iím down here. But will not dwell on it and tomorrow will try even harder to crawl back up on the beach and stay there. Itís strange but in a way, Iím kinda glad that my fear of eating off plan while away from home has happened so now I can focus on getting back on plan and finishing my job here. Just four or five more days to go. I can do this!

Congrats to those of you who are staying on plan and to those of you like me who have stumbled, let's get back with the plan.

plusmince
01-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Hi! I used to come here over 5 years ago. It's always good to be in the company of others.

Natasha! Super job on the 5K ! I'm planning on running one in May.

I'm on phase I since Tuesday. I have to say, I'm not hungry at all, but I was cranky on Friday. Sometimes it takes awhile to adjust! I'm soo hoping to not go off plan or cheat during my 2 weeks!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :)

LADY WINDSONG
01-16-2011, 04:09 AM
:welcome3: back to a gr8 support group.

Be willing to change your goals. If itís not working for you Ė change it!

Tomorrow is day 1 on Phase 2! I can't believe 2 weeks have passed. Now, what to add back in? Starch or fruit or both? Hubby wants fruit, (don't have any in the house) and I would like a starch. Wonder who will win? :)

I am not afraid to move into this next phase. The WOL starts tomorrow. Decisions, planing, keeping track and doing!

It won't be easy but WILL be worth it in the long run.

HELP! Lou wants a doughnut! Should I give it to him?
He has been so good. I would like for him to rethink it. BUT....

Our anniversary is Wednesday and we have a gift card to use. 26 years! I won't order a dessert but I am going to be mindful of what I order and IF it isn't as healthy as it could be I will not fret over it but just move on.

What is the best thing, for you, about phase 2?

This day ahead will be a successful one for you all if you think positive.

:mouse:

Ruthxxx
01-16-2011, 05:21 AM
Marcie, most folks add back just one thing - Phase 1.5. Most of the time it's fruit because starch seems more likely to cause cravings.

Had a good day yesterday - it helped to be snowed in. I tackled a few odd jobs but really mainly relaxed. Today would be more of the same although I plan to work on some financial reports to get a bit of a head start on the week ahead. I have three annual meetings plus pet therapy and the baking runs and the week hasn't started yet. :shrug:

Hope your Sunday is pleasant and relaxing. Be nice to yourself.

LADY WINDSONG
01-16-2011, 06:13 AM
ty
Ruth, I guess this means off to the store we go! :) :mouse:

cottagebythesea
01-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Good Sunday morning, everyone!

I spent too much time cruising around the site, and now I have to rush off, but I hope to check in a little later!

Heidi58
01-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Marcie, give the man an apple - he wants fruit and maybe it will keep him away from the donut. IMO, once you have one donut it's sooooo much easier to have another. After 2 weeks with no fruit an apple ought to taste as good as a donut anyway.
Enjoy your shopping trip and the rest of the weekend.

Hello plusmince and melissar! :welcome2: It's great to have you here. And I'm so glad you jumped right into the daily thread. THIS is where the action is. ;) :D

Tanner's mom, what a nice day for the teens! I bet you slept well last night though. :D

TallandThin, Just think of yesterday as a learning experience. And tonight when you go to bed after being 100% on plan all day today you'll feel so good and strong for getting right back on track. *hug*

I'm at my mom's so I need to cut this short, but enjoy your Sunday friends! :hug:

Lexxiss
01-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Good Morning:sunny:

The family got up with me at 4, so we all had to go outside, etc, etc...Now everyone is sleeping again and I've had my shower preparing for a busy day. Dog walk, pool, church and hospital annual orientation. I was feeling bad leaving Kirk stuck without the car this afternoon but yesterday they had old bananas on super sale so I bought 7# that he'll need to process for drying today.(Yes, Ruth, I am a master manipulator!)

It's a busy beachy weekend-I'll never get to everyoneÖ..
Karen(WaistingTime),I hope you're feeling a tad better today!

beckyh, plusmince and melissar, :welcome2: to the beach! I post everyday and look forward to getting to know you both better!

TallandThin, counting down the daysÖ.hang in there!

Marcie(LadyWindsong), I agree, get some fruit in the houseÖ.perhaps if he read the ingredients list on the donuts(there are like 50 chemicals in the ones at King Soopers) and had the calories, saturated fat, etcÖ.you could gently explain that part of losing weight is getting healthier and making better choices. Best wishes!

tanner'smom, why did I not connect that you are in Colorado???Duh!! We're getting a solid representation here at the beach! Lindsay, Lady Windsong, you and I.

Natasha, great on the 5K...you've motivated me, I'm going to join the next one that coincides with warm weather!

Heidi, congrats! on 139!

Okie and everyone else:wave:

annieoh
01-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Windsong: For desserts when we're out, we use the "three bites and done" rule. We can each, if we choose, have three bits of anything off plan, then we either give it to the server, or simply don't eat any more.

Honestly we haven't either of us yet given in to the temptation, but we have the rule in place because we know that day is coming. :)

Today's weigh-in: 285 - 40 pounds gone!

tanner'smom
01-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Good morning!!!

I slept like a baby last night and I was in bed so early. I feel great today. Today should be pretty relaxed which is great. My main objectives are church, cleaning and figuring out my Norton software(somewhere is has gotten messed up). My DH is home today. He fell to many times yesterday at broomball and is sore.

I forgot you, but someone had asked on Friday's chat what dip I have made. It was just the 7 layer dip from up in the reciepe section. I just subsituted all of the dairy for non-dairy relatives, like Toffuti sour cream for sour cream. I am lactose intolerant. I actually ate the leftovers yesterday.

Lexiss-I think its great their are so many Coloradians on here. Plus, it is a great state to live in:D

weezle
01-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Annie - INCREDIBLE! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Congratulations sister!!!!!!!! SO proud of you!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hello to everyone else! I have a bit of a tummy-ache this morning. Just kind of lazing around. We need to hit the market and the grocery store sometime today. Chris is gaming and Voodoo is napping on the floor.

And have I mentioned that I'm ready for the "warming" part of the Global Warming phenomenon that everyone keeps panicking about? :brr: All I have to say is BRING. IT. ON. ;)

Alright, gonna curl up and watch some Food Network. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday!

Lisa

TallandThin
01-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Morning my friends. I'm up early this morning thanks to one of DD's snoring dogs. Waiting for daylight so I can go walk.

Plusmince, :welcome: back. Nice to meet you.

Lady Windsong, Congrats on your 26 years. Have a great time out with your hubby and then move on. I think what I like most about phase two is the variety of food options that we have open to us. Itís a whole new world of healthy eating for me.

Heidi, thanks, I need that this morning. I hope to be able to post in the morning that Iím back 100%. Need everyoneís good vibes to make it though so be sending them my way.

Karen, glad your surgery is over and hope your pain is less by now. Just donít rush things now girl.

Nat, so darn proud of you for finishing the 5K. You definitely are an inspiration. I might even consider walking one in the near future.

Annie, Congrats on your 40 pounds gone! How different you must feel. You need to walk tall and be proud of that because it is a huge accomplishment.

:wave: to everyone else. Hope you all have a nice quiet on plan Sunday.

Only four more days away from home and I plan to remain strong. Today my GS has a scoccer game so that will take most of the afternoon. Then I'm trying to talk DH into coming down for the game and out to dinner (which I promise to do on plan) so that should help.

Well, time to get on with my day. Take care of yourselves.

BellaLucia
01-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Good morning friends. It's a great day isn't it?

WaistingTime
01-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Good morning everyone!

I'm going to spend another day doing nothing since my belly hurts:(

But I can report that my eating is great. I am being very aware of that since I won't be burning calories for a while. Finished a good book and started another. Doing lots of crossword puzzles.

Miss doing personals but it is too hard from my laptop. (Usually I have two computer monitors and two windows open.)

Have a great day everyone.

AmyKitKat
01-16-2011, 11:32 AM
WOW! Lots of action here this weekend!!

I don't have time for personals, but I want to say GOOD WORK to everyone :carrot::carrot:
This place is amazing --

Lots of stress this weekend, hubby came back from the dentist yesterday - turns out we will have $1200 in dental bills for the rest of his work. :mad:
Just when I had started getting on top of our budget too :(
He also got a parking ticket when he took the kids for haircuts, which mean my "Yay for finishing Phase I" gift to myself will have to wait another couple weeks...

PS The P/B Cheesecake Cupcakes are dangerous and evil. I made a batch Friday night and had 2, then had 2 on Saturday - will finish off the last 2 tonight so that the temptation will be gone (also because I can't eat just one). These will have to become a special treat for when I've hit a goal or something.

TallandThin
01-16-2011, 12:04 PM
WOW! Lots of action here this weekend!!

PS The P/B Cheesecake Cupcakes are dangerous and evil. I made a batch Friday night and had 2, then had 2 on Saturday - will finish off the last 2 tonight so that the temptation will be gone (also because I can't eat just one). These will have to become a special treat for when I've hit a goal or something.

Amy, the exact same thing happened to me when I made the SB cheesecake cupcakes. They were so yummy that I couldn't just eat one. Needless to say, I haven't made them since.

CyndiM
01-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Hello friends :coffee2: Yes, I'm still drinking coffee :)

Still dealing with dial-up so no personals again thought I did a quick read through. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's snowy and cold here, of course (DW says she has never seen the sun here!)

It's also mighty cold in this room so time to go find the heater!

plusmince
01-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :D Seems like everyone is staying too busy to be off plan! Question:

You know that Dannon fit yogurt that's 80 calories and has aspartame to sweeten it? Is that a phase I no no? Pretty sure regardless, I'll wait until phase II, that's 10 days away.

LAK1974
01-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Hello all,

I'm also a returning member, I joined back in 2003 and have been coming here as often as I yo-yo dieted :o. I'm starting south beach phase 1 tomorrow along with going back to the gym.

plusmince - can you get greek yoghurt? It's really tasty and filling, and if you get the plain kind it won't have any artificial sweetener. It's great with some chopped walnuts. I think it's ok for phase 1, could someone more in the know confirm that?

cottagebythesea
01-16-2011, 02:52 PM
:welcome3: to all the Newbies that I've missed! (beckyh, plusmince, melissar and LAK1974)

And yes, nonfat plain Greek yogurt is approved for Phase 1.

BellaLucia
01-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Welcome new and returning members! Let's make 2011 a great year okay!

TallandThin
01-16-2011, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=cottagebythesea;3656657And yes, nonfat plain Greek yogurt is approved for Phase 1.[/QUOTE]

And it is so good with say Splenda, cinnamon and an oz of walnuts. But I believe the yogurt has a limit of 2 cups per day so be careful.

beckyh
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Officially started Phase 2 today. I actually had to run to the store today to get some stuff for Phase 2. I ended up getting 100% Whole Wheat Rotini Noodles, Flat Out Wraps and some blueberries. I am just going to do one serving of the carbs a day. I am going to do it with my evening meals, because IF I do get cravings, I can just go lay down and sleep it off.