Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Tues. 16 Nov. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Have a terrific day!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #2  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

Hello, all! I'm celebrating my entry into the 120's this morning. One pound until my original goal and 11 pounds to my final goal! Woohoo!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #3  
Started IP 8/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
Hello, all! I'm celebrating my entry into the 120's this morning. One pound until my original goal and 11 pounds to my final goal! Woohoo!
Amylew, congratulations!!!!! What a great accomplishment!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #4  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone. I think I'm getting a cold, and I'm not too happy about it because I am going to a concert with my sisters next week and I have all my appointments for my wedding! I'm going to add lemon to my water for the next couple of days and hope that helps. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

Although the last 5 days have been tough for me personally, this morning I woke up and am in the best mood! I would love to share the joy! It's so nice to be happy again! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Great job! I happy for you! Keep up the great work!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 196.8/152.2/130

Height: 5"0'

Just stoping by to wish everyone a great day!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/143.5/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Very inspirational! Kudos to you!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:37 AM   #9  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Good morning everyone.

Like other posts, I woke up feeling "fat" today. I go for WI # 6 this afternoon, but I'm not feeling very hopeful. I guess as long as I haven't gained, then that's a positive. I'll let everyone know tomorrow.

I love the inspiration I get from reading everybodies posts, achievements and words of encouragement. THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:49 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Ok I feel better today....My husband came home from his trip and he was so funny...he kept telling me wow this is strange..as he was hugging me..he said it didn't feel right..I was the shrinking woman...i laughed so hard...he said come hee and let me hug you again...strange very strange...
Its amazing what a hug will do for you...
We can do this...!!!!!!!I weigh in tomorrow...
Old 11-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #11  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Ok I feel better today....My husband came home from his trip and he was so funny...he kept telling me wow this is strange..as he was hugging me..he said it didn't feel right..I was the shrinking woman...i laughed so hard...he said come hee and let me hug you again...strange very strange...
Ahhhhh, that's awesome!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #12  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Morning Everyone. The weather has changed and we are expecting snow over the next few days....brrrrr! Lose a few lbs and you really start to feel the chill!
Today is WI #5 for me. My coach isn't open in the mornings so WI's always happen in the afternoon. Not expecting much but will see how it goes. Want to keep seeing the scale keep going down for me as well as the Christmas Challenge!
I am finding things a bit slow right now and really missing fresh fruit and a glass of wine now and again. Otherwise this is a very easy plan to follow and I am certainly not hungry or snacky.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #13  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Argh....so I teach at a small country school 30 miles from the head offices. I have a reading class tonight at 3:00 so I have to travel in for that. I knew this already. I was ok with driving once. BUT....I got an email a few minutes ago that I was chosen to do the drug testing (that takes 5 mins) at 10:40 this morning!!!! I called and asked if I could go at 2:30 but their last appts. are at 1:05. UGH! I have to drive 60 extra miles today. BS!!!!! UGH!

Sorry. Totally unrelated to IP.....but it just torks me when they don't take into consideration the outlying schools and the inconvenience of it all.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Default Good Tuesday Morning!!

39 days until

My inspiration for today: Don't permit others to define who you are. You cannot be a failure without your own consent!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Quote:
Amylew...way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyh View Post
Although the last 5 days have been tough for me personally, this morning I woke up and am in the best mood! I would love to share the joy! It's so nice to be happy again! Hope everyone has a great day!
I agree!! Every day is a new day AND the FIRST DAY of the rest of our lives!!! That is why "one day at a time" works so great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those hugs
Closed Thread