Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #46  

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmimi View Post
just want to say... I LOVE how encouraging everyone is on these threads LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's been a busy week for me and it's nice to drop in and see such friendly and encouraging words
Love the new picture!! You're looking great. I can't wait till my stomach looks like that, I forgot what it was like to look down and only see boobs Good work!

Awesome JLMCCLURE!!! Doesn't it feel amazing??!! Keep it up.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #47  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

I am really enjoying this forum. The support, words of encouragement ...not to mention the great weight losses happening out there. Thanks everyone!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #48  
Love

S/C/G: 287.3/228.3/160 restartApr25

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone. I joined here about a week ago. I started the IP diet last Tuesday and I've dropped 10lbs my first week. I'll know my "official" number after my appointment Thursday. I'm itching to see how many inches I've lost. I quite like this diet. And I'm strictly adhering to it. I had a number of opportunities to cheat (dinners with friends, movie night, theaters) but I'm determined. And I think with a double digit weightloss my first week - it paid off!
This forum has been great and gave me awesome tips to keep variety in my diet. I'm doing a pseudo- steak fajita supper tonight (lettuce wrapped) which I think will be delicious.
I'm allowed one restricted food per day. So far I've kept those for my "snack" as I really enjoy those southwest puffs and salt/vinegar ridges.
I still need to try the chili and spaghetti which I've heard are really good.
Anyways, it is nice to meet you all. You've all done so much for me already and don't even know it -- so thank you
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #49  

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciebelle View Post
Hi all,
I have been mostly lurking lately.

WTG on everyones weightloss impressive!

I asked yesterday but didn't get a response so I shall put it out there again.

Does anyone have experience with the alternate plan, have you done it? Can you lose weight?
Thanks for any insight,

I am switching to alternate ip now. I am confident I can still loose.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 216/206/168

Height: 5'5

hi guys! I read this forum everyday but havent been posting bc I dont start this new way of life until thursday. I go tomorrow to get my first selection of foods any suggestions? im nervous about the taste im a pretty picky eater but i do love raw veggies so i have that going for me! and do these dill pickles have to be a certain brand im a huge fan of clausen dill pickles
Old 11-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #51  
The Dress

S/C/G: 235/223/150

Thanks Carla and Linden! ( Your words are so encouraging!!)

I feel lighter already, had 3 protein drinks, veggies allowed, my salad and chicken.. Am very full. Drinking more water too!!
Tomm Day #2.... back on track..
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #52  

Default Disappointed with WI #2

After a great first WI, I only lost 1 pound at WI #2. My coach even asked me if I had any "cheats". Since I hadn't, it was an awkward moment. However, I feel so great, that I know I'm doing the right program. I just need to be patient.

I can't tell you guys how much I enjoy the comments on this board. You are a huge encouragement to me!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #53  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I think you are the epitome of steady and consistent. It has been so satisfying vicariously enjoying your loss. I know you said a short while ago that your were getting bored. But I didn't have any doubt you'd persist. My opinion (for what it's worth)? I think you're an ideal IPer.
Wow! Thank you so much everyone for the kind words. But Linden -- I am truly honored.

Congrats to everyone with the great losses and NSV's!

Ciebelle, I've been using mainly alternate products for the last two weeks, and I'm still losing. In fact, I think I'm actually doing BETTER! In case you missed it, here's a link to a spreadsheet with some alternate product information.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...vdXAza3c&hl=en
Old 11-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #54  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

I've been lurking for a few days, not feeling very upbeat or encouraging so I didn't want to drag anyone down. It's been a good week as far as IP goes, but you know how life likes to throw a wrench in everything else! Ugh. Oh well, tomorrow is another day! I was at Starbucks today to pick up a Christmas ornament and they had my very favoritest treat out - Cranberry Bliss Bars! Yum! I bought one, brought it home, didn't lick the frosting off my fingers when I pulled it out of the bag and wrapped it up in a few layers of plastic wrap and then in a freezer bag, to be saved until I can finally have a bite!

My NSV of the day... one of the anesthesiologists at work who doesn't know that I've started the program stopped today, did a double take and asked me if I'd lost weight! That felt SOOOO good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate89 View Post
and do these dill pickles have to be a certain brand im a huge fan of clausen dill pickles
Not a certian brand, just make sure there is no sugar in them!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaJS View Post
Hi everyone. I joined here about a week ago. I started the IP diet last Tuesday and I've dropped 10lbs my first week. I'll know my "official" number after my appointment Thursday. I'm itching to see how many inches I've lost. I quite like this diet. And I'm strictly adhering to it. I had a number of opportunities to cheat (dinners with friends, movie night, theaters) but I'm determined. And I think with a double digit weightloss my first week - it paid off!
WOW 10 lbs the 1st week...awesome start!!
Old 11-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #56  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciebelle View Post
Hi all,
I have been mostly lurking lately.

WTG on everyones weightloss impressive!

I asked yesterday but didn't get a response so I shall put it out there again.

Does anyone have experience with the alternate plan, have you done it? Can you lose weight?
Thanks for any insight,
Yes - I was on the alternate plan when I first started. I had a dairy, a starch, and a fruit in addition to Phase 1 protocol. I lost 16# week 1, 1.5# week two, +1.5 # week 3, and 9 # lost week 4. So 20 pounds in a month.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #57  

Hey guys! I am thinking about trying to make a green bean (or maybe even sub it with asparagus) casserole with the mushroom soup packet and cheese curls for the fried onion crunch. But was wondering if the soup can be cooked in the oven? I've had it kinda explode when tried microwaving it too long.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #58  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

WI tomorrow morning!!! EArly I am feeling pretty great!! I have made many dishes for daycare kids and I have not been tempted yet. I must say I am doing way better this time than I did in the begining. I had to take a month off my tummy was killing me but I do believe it would have been due to my hand to mouth motion, the whole sleep walking eating thing is under control. Yahoo
Old 11-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 232/204/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila1971 View Post
WI tomorrow morning!!! EArly I am feeling pretty great!! I have made many dishes for daycare kids and I have not been tempted yet. I must say I am doing way better this time than I did in the begining. I had to take a month off my tummy was killing me but I do believe it would have been due to my hand to mouth motion, the whole sleep walking eating thing is under control. Yahoo

Hey Chicky!! I think I know you!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #60  
IP started Nov 2010

S/C/G: 219/171/140 IP 186 started

Height: 5' 2"

Hi I'm new to the ideal protein diet. I started on the 31st of October and I've lost 13 lbs so far. I'm enjoying reading all the comments and they are helping me feel better and more excited about what I'm doing.
Paula
Closed Thread