Old 09-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #1  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Need to be accountable

I need to loose 7lbs this month. I know I can loose about a lb a week normally. I just need to push it to a lb and a half. I have to be perfectly on plan and I want this sooo bad. I am trying to do 1400 calories and alternate that with 1200 every other day. I workout every day and and going to try so hard to get there. I am not going to eat any sweets or junk. I am going to do this!

Okay now that it is out there hopefully I can keep it up. I will post on here everyday this month.
Feel free to join if you like.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Good luck for your goal! I'll join in here with you!

I want to weigh 75 kilograms by my 24th birthday, which is the 2nd of October. I don't like to set too many time-based goals as I get a bit disappointed - but I think this one is possibly achievable. That's a 3.5kg/8pound loss. I'm going to try to actually stick to my calorie numbers rather than ranging so much within them. Minimum 1600/maximum 1700 on workout days, minimum 1400/maximum 1550 on non workout days.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #3  
sun

awesome we will do this together! I have a wedding to go to at the end of Oct and I would really love to be in the lower 140's. HERE WE GO!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

I definitely want to join in! I have been in the 160's since July and have been off track up until this last week! I need to stay accountable and want to be down into the mid or even upper 150s by the end of the month!
Jessica88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #5  

I think you can do it! I *hope* I can do it but I know it will be a bit of a stretch. 2 pounds a week for the next 4 - could be hard! I did it at the beginning this time without really trying, but my loss has definitely slowed down this past week. But let's go! Will try my hardest (without over doing it haha)!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #6  
sun

jessica welcome!

robin Yes I am not sure if it is possible. It seems feasible and I am going to try but I might just make 5lbs and I will still be happy for a loss then not
So today is my higher day of 1400...I kept it to 1200 yesterday... and I worked out ....today a run...
will check in later
Old 09-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #7  

Hey! This morning I weighed in at 78kg. Tuesdays are not my official weigh in but I always have a check anyway. I'm hoping that half kg loss sticks! I deserve it, have been stuck between 78 and 79 for over a week.
That's a drop from 173 pounds to 171.9. So almost a pound. Hah! Overnight pound! If it's still gone tomorrow (when I weigh in on my parents super fancy digital scales) it will be official. But I'm changing my ticker anyway, it's been at 79 FOR AGES since the ticker won't do half kgs.

Also I think you were talking to me when you said robin? Maybe? Heh.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 194.5/181.2/120

Height: 5'4

Hey,

I want to get in on this goal too.

I'm a newbie, but this goal sounds perfect for me. I really really want to get out of the 180's. I wear a uniform for work, and 7lbs would be the difference between wearing my uniform with a really scary spanx like corset type thing, and being able to breathe and raise my arms.

I lost 3 lbs last week going from 185-182 without any exercise, so this week I'll add exercise and see where it goes.
flythinlyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #9  

Hey flythinlyns, welcome! Sounds like a totally achievable goal!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #10  
sun

flythinlyns welcome! good luck!

rainbowstripe sorry auto correct Way to go on the loss...just drink lots of water and keep in your calories and you will make it stick! I am praying to see 154 tomorrow and maybe 153 on Sunday....hmmmm working at it

Did my run today..feel good now to keep my calories in line tonight
Old 09-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #11  
sun

ok so I haven't seen 154 yet but I am not worried still working out the TOM. I have been good about working out and keeping in my calories. Yesterday i went about a hundred over my 1200 mark but still under 1400 so I am not going to beat myself up about it.
Feeling good. going to get my run in and then go for a surfing lesson from my DH. woo hoo for extra exercising.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #12  

BLARGH! I am stuck at this silly weight of 78.5kg (173 pounds). Getting really frustrated as it's been 2 weeks now at this weight!
Did the intense (for me) 20 min turbo jam dvd workout yesterday, I guess I could have done something else as well but I kind of ran out of time.
Today I had planned to not exercise because I got my hair coloured yesterday and I'm not meant to wash it until tomorrow - and exercise for me always means sweaty gross hair that needs washing. But I have the whole day with no plans so it seems pretty lazy to do no exercise... I'm also feeling kind of down so will just take it as it comes.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #13  

Sun--Two types of exercise? Impressive, sounds like you are completely on target. Hope the surfing lesson is as fun as it sounds.

Rainbowstripe--Sorry your feeling down. But give yourself a pat on the back, for doing 20 minutes yesterday. And if you don't work out today to save your hair, well that's just the price for cute hair.
What color did you go? Also have you tried the dry shampoo/or talcum powder trick, to get rid of post workout hair? I haven't tried it yet but am considering it. (Just have to figure out how to do it without getting it everywhere)

As for me, I gained a 1lb. Which is not surprising since I'm not on a food or exercise plan yet. I was trying for the chill approach, since I tend to get a bit neurotic when trying to lose weight. But a girl at work told me about an ab move called the banana so I'm excitied to tack that on to my 5 minute routine.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #14  

Hey flythinlyns, I went red again, it fades so quickly! See my current avatar/profile pic, I took it yesterday after getting my hair done. I am feeling really terrible today - I just started crying for almost no reason it would seem. I think maybe exercising would actually help me out a bit so I'm going to try to do some in a little bit, maybe just some time on the treadmill - too bad about my hair, I am going to wash it anyway I guess. I have got dry shampoo that I use sometimes when my hair gets a little oily at the roots but it doesn't seem to work the same on post-workout hair unfortunately.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #15  

I like the red!!!!!! Very pretty. Depending how much sun I get my hair ranges between strawberry blond-auburn (so I'm biased towards redheads)

Kind of bummed to hear the dry shampoo isn't that great. Still might give it a try, I really hate having to do my hair.

How about a wee walk, to help with those blues? Is it still light in Auckland? I had a really rough wknd a couple of weeks ago and I went out for a long walk, (crying the whole way behind my sunglasses) and at the end of it, I was all cried out and feeling pretty good, if a bit puffy in the face.

Sending you a .

P.S I totally love these smiley faces, I have to restrain myself from using them after every sentence.