Old 12-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

What UP Chicas! I been for a few days...long story for another day.

These are my confessions:

I haven't run in two weeks
I haven't counted points (well haven't written them down) in two weeks
I don't care that I haven't been strict with points
I am depressed I haven't ran BUT my dumb arse won't just go and do it!

BRIEEEEEEEE and BEEEEAKAAAAA : what up chicks!

Welcome Fatgirl and Kamierue. You ladies are definitely in the right place. I am not a good role model at the moment but give a few days...lmbo

Brie - WTG on 5 POUNDS

Matilda - You hangin in there

Beaka - I love the new pic! Someone's getting skinny!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 12-16-2009 at 08:13 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #17  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Cake- dont sweat it just get back up! I think that happens on most journeys. Some times you wont feel up to working out. Buy now you probably have an idea of what to eat. Good luck with getting back OP

Im doing OK. I ate well today and Ive been working out. I have finals this week and im pleased to say that I got a 93 on my english final which accounted for 20% of my grade. Im hanging in there. Have a nice day!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #18  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hello My ladies...

Okay seriously, eberybody look down...way down in the dumps...can you se me? okay, got the little rant out of my system.

Cake- Is it bad of me to take pleasure in your slip ups since i too have fallen slightly? I mean why else are we here right? why so depressed? Is it the fiance? My reason is TOM. Since I skipped the pill this month {by accident} the cramps are taking their toll so even though my eating has been good, my gym trips have not been. Come join me in my slump, sister I will not go to the gym until these cramps go away so THERE

Kamierue- What a deal you've had I'm so glad you are here to let us lift your spirits... well once the cramps go away

Fatgirl- Welcome my darling. We have got to give you a new nick-name. Fatgirl seems so wrong. You seem to be the youngest in the group so i will call you "baby sis" Okey Dokey? You have lost a lot of weight! Lets get the rest of those pounds down so we can work it this summer...once the cramps go away

Matilda- Look at my girl getting her education on! Great job on the test.

Beaka/ Brie- Okay so we haven't met but it seems you all are doing your thing. Keep up the weight loss and resist temptation. Take some of this
And I am right there with you...once the cramps go away!

I am so *****y right now my boyfriend went outside to get away from me. I was all and he's like until he couldn't take it anymore and went outside. I'll have to apologize to him- say it with me now- ONCE THE CRAMPS GO AWAY!!

Nighty Night!
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:29 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Heeeeey my chocolate chickies!

Worked both jobs today and I am pooped. Just wanted to check in. Ate ok today. Had the pole class last night. Haven't worked out since I ran all across that store today. Didn't drink enough water, but I'll get it in tomorrow.

Cake: Hey, boo! And um... get you booty right back on that runnin trail. Cuz you gonna wanna keep it tight for that wedding dress.

F-Girl: Congrats on the weight loss so far, and WELCOME to the group!

Dipsntwists: You'll get to know us. Basically, I've been overweight my whole life, and finally decided to get serious about the weight loss this year. I'm originally from Mississippi, living in Maryland, and working in the field of public health. I count calories, try to wat whole foods, and work out. I'm 25, single, no kids.

Kamierue: Whats your Spark name?

And thanks to everyone who mentioned that they can actually see the changes. I don't always see them in myself. This weight loss thing has definitely been a lot of work, and I'm finally starting to feel like it's paying off.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #20  

hello my name is Ash and I am obsessed with my FRO!

Oh I am running today...Thank GOD!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #21  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello Chicks!

Cake- good girl! Im happy you are back on. GREAT!

Dipsntwist- I hope you feel better and get the ball back rolling. You can do it

Beaka- keep up the good work, you are doing a fine job

Ive been losing and gaining the same dang weight for months because I havent been serious since the semester started. BUT its ending soon and Ive already started back with my regular routine. Im counting calories and eating right. I just want to stick it out please pray for me I really need it. I worked out last night and I ate op for this entire week so far. My main mini goal is to get back to the 220 which is what I weighed back in feb I know I can do it I just want to get out of the 200's SO BAD! I think I have time to get there for the summer and long as I stick to the plan. WHich is why Im here lol
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda08 View Post
Hello Chicks!

Cake- good girl! Im happy you are back on. GREAT!

Dipsntwist- I hope you feel better and get the ball back rolling. You can do it

Beaka- keep up the good work, you are doing a fine job

Ive been losing and gaining the same dang weight for months because I havent been serious since the semester started. BUT its ending soon and Ive already started back with my regular routine. Im counting calories and eating right. I just want to stick it out please pray for me I really need it. I worked out last night and I ate op for this entire week so far. My main mini goal is to get back to the 220 which is what I weighed back in feb I know I can do it I just want to get out of the 200's SO BAD! I think I have time to get there for the summer and long as I stick to the plan. WHich is why Im here lol

hey at least you ain't gaining new weight!!!! glad you're back too!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #23  

Matilda- Glad you're back on track. Don't worry about the past. Just think about how good you're doing being on plan now.

Cake: Glad to see ya rockin that fro! I'll have to post a pic of mine when I take these twists out.

And can I just say that I am SICK of holiday parties! Can these people stop offering me dessert at work?!?!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #24  

Oh... and another note. So I finally ordered a 2 piece swimsuit for my progress pics... I'm gonna start taking pics in it to keep up with the changes. And where did I order it from? Wal-Mart.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #25  
No Limit Souljah!!

Heeeyyyy!

ok got some gooood drugs in my system, so no more pain but no get-up-and-go either i will get it together soon. Anyways...

Beaka- a two piece how ver Kirsty Alley can't wait to see! hey! i'll post a pic of me too in solidarity...gotta love wal mart

Cake, work the fro baby! i love it vey diva-licious!.

matilda- thanks for the encouragement and i'm sending some right back to you

okay drugs are reeeeeally kicking in now... nighty night
Old 12-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #26  
No Limit Souljah!!

Okay really quick...this is kinda hard for me but here goes... this was me over the summer maybe like 5-7 pounds lighter and please know that I am sucking in the gut and standing kinda sideways to use the lighting to my advantage...we wanna take like 30 pounds away from this...should look better in a few months

2piece.jpg
Old 12-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #27  

Dips - I wish my tummy looked like that. But anywho we can totally get 30 pounds off we are gonna stick together. I want to lose 15 more pounds.

Beaka - If another mofo offer me another muthaeffin cookie there is gonna be a murder. I swear! But yea I feel ya! Yay for progress pics

Thanks for the compliments ladies, cause I swear if it didn't look good I wouldn't even have known. I feel all fierce and junk wit my BBA
Old 12-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #28  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Hi ladies,

I didn't know there was a WOC thread! Yay! My name is Tamara, I'm a twentysomething from NYC! Looking to trim the fat and finally get healthy.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 AM   #29  
No Limit Souljah!!

Heeeey Ladies.

Hi Tamara! to our crew. YAY I got another new yorker up in here! what part of the city are you in?? I'm in Harlem.

Cake- You do wonders for my ego But I'm telling you, I am sooooo sucking it in and holding my breath in this pic. If I let the air out and relax it would be more like okay. But i so appreciate the kind words and YES we will do this together.

Beaka- forgot to mention...I have been really good about avoiding the holiday sweets at the office parties. I don't know how, they are so tempting but I was more focused on mingling i guess. Gotta love all that office gossip but look at what I had to deal with:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (33.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (32.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 12-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #30  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Thanks for the welcome, dipsntwists! Im in Queens!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote