Support Groups - Weight Loss & Chitchat #291

View Full Version : Weight Loss & Chitchat #291

Jane
03-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Hello and :welcome: to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support :grouphug: and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome. :yes:

Jane
03-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Hi ladies,

Debbie - a big welcome to you. Just jump right in, and tell us more about yourself.

Ellen - I think you'll be back on track soon. If you like chocolate pudding, the s/f - f/f Jello kind that you cook is so good. Much better than the instant kind. One of the other JLs (Katiecat) told me about it. Mmmmm

Tammy - good to read that your lip will be ok. I had to smile with understanding about the "girls" going south. Mine went south awhile back, after 3 children and too much yo-yo dieting.

Sassy - I just got my GH magazine in the mail yesterday, and read the Geneen Roth article. It was great! She has so many good books. I'm glad the McKenna plan is working for you.

Mindee - Mary's twins that are in K are reading. They sound out their words, and it's so amazing what all they can read! We used to spell words out when we didn't want them to know what's going on, but they use phonics to decipher them now! Hmmm, I think I need a blindfold, too! I'd probably have a lot of food on my shirt, lol.

Francie - yay for the refund! I hope they actually follow through what they promised.

Marti - Spring break is now for the schools here. Wow, I'd like to have a wall oven. Actually, I'd like to have a double one. With Mary living as close as she does, sometimes I use hers when I need 2 at one time, and she does the same. How was the choir program? Yes, please share pics of our Jhanai!

Sue - glub, glub, glub, we're about to drown here in S. In! The Wabash and White Rivers are past flood stage, and it's a mess in my driveway. Speaking of water - a big YAY for dropping the water weight.

Jules - wowza, I'd go for as many massages as the insurance pays for, if I were you. Love the avatar!

My nephew just left. He's a barber and trimmed Neal's hair for him. Saved Neal from having to sit in a barbershop too long. I didn't get the ironing done, but I sure had fun with the grandkids, lol. First things first, right? :D

I'm doing well with the food. I made a light chicken salad today, heavy on the veggies and just a little Miracle Whip. Regular MW is only 45 calories a Tablespoon, though. That's not too bad.

Tomorrow, believe it or not, Neal is going to give a test at the college. He isn't up to teaching an entire lecture, but is just giving a test. I'm his driver, lol, since he still has weakness in his right leg. Afterward, we're having lunch out.

TTYL,

Shopaholic1204
03-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Mindee~I sooooooooooooooo want that dvd!!!!! Where did you get it at??? I LOVE the Biggest Loser (even though this is the first time I've watched it, lol.) Well..I'm not too happy with it now, they voted off my fave person :( Fonzo and I dont even wanna watch it anymore cuz we're so bummed...

Jane~I hope it comes through like they said it would. Fonzo said he's gonna buy my birthday present while he's in San Diego!! I cant wait!!!!

Anyhoo..nothing much is going on with me. I had an off day today. I ate 3 cookies from McDonalds and then I had a hot dog for dinner, lol. But it was a kosher dog, and I only had one. It was sooooo good though, I couldnt help it, lol. Oh well..I had a good workout afterwards. ;) I think something is wrong with my email. I get keep messages on myspace, but I dont get the email alert, and it is working. I'll probably have like 200 emails in the morning, lol. Well..I'm gonna go watch the rest of Law & Order.

tommysgirl18
03-20-2008, 01:24 AM
just popping in here to check in on every one!

Jane~ I would be the same way. But I figured, if I eat slowly and put my fork and knife down (like was mentioned on the TLC show) and my blindfold on.....then I know that I can savor the flavor and not see exactly how much was on my plate and how much I ate! I think I might have to try it out to see if it works!

Francie~ I got it from our local Meijer's store, which is just like a Wal-Mart store. It was only $10 too! They also have a Power Sculpt dvd and if you use the PS and the CM at the same time for the same six week period, you will get amazing results. So, I have been keeping my eye out for the PS dvd!

I watched the BL last season, but when they start this one with the couples, I really wasn't that too into it. I think it was because it seemed like as soon as last season's ended.....the next one started.

Shopaholic1204
03-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Woohoo!! I'm reading Confessions of a Shopaholic for the trillionth time!! LoL!! :carrot: Now I just gotta find books 2, 4, & 5 and I will read them all back to back again.

Marti
03-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Morning ladies.

I went to bed early last night and finally got more than 3-4 hrs of sleep! Now I'm just waiting for the coffee to brew!!

Plans for today are to eat sensibly and get my walking/jogging in tonight. Must keep up the exercise.

Sue--Our house is next to an drainage alley way. And it's been getting pretty full in there. I'm looking forward to the dry days thats for sure. I need to tend to the yard! I would love to go see Carrie Underwood in concert, she's one of the good ones from American Idol.

Jules--I would love to have my company pay for a massage/chiro combo! I hope you get in there and get yourself massaged a little. And hopefully the stiff neck will go away.

Francie--How is your tooth feeling? Are you able to keep the pain at a minimal?

Mindee--I watch BL too, I pretty much like watching the end after someone has gone home, to see how much they've lost since leaving the ranch.

Jane--Giving a test? What is Neal thinking?? Probably that he's tired of laying around waiting to heal.....make sure the man doesn't over do it.

Ok....need to get some coffee and breakfast. Then get ready for work.

Have a great day ladies!!

Shopaholic1204
03-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Marti~It was okay..until I woke up 10 seconds after Fonzo left for work at 5am!! It was HURTING!!!!!!!! My head was hurting, and my ear was hurting because of it. :( I took some advil, so it doesnt hurt right now. I dont think I'll be able to get an appt. Fonzo is leaving tomorrow. :( :( :( I know it sounds lame..but I need him at my appointments or I'll get panic attacks.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just realized that I need to wash all of Fonzo's clothes today!! He has no more white shirts!!!!!!! I dont wanna do it, lol.

Jane
03-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi ladies,

Francie - have you been to San Diego? It's so beatiful there, and one of the cleanest towns I've seen. Hmmm... wonder what your sweetie will buy for you? Did you give him a hint what you'd like?

Mindee - you are doing well in trying these new things. Way to go!

Marti - yep, he gave the test, and was there for just over an hour. When I picked him up, he was happy as could be, after talking with the other profs for awhile. Did him some good, but I have to say I was worried the whole time he was at school.

Ah, the sun is shining, and it's 50 degrees outside. :carrot: Neal and I had lunch out, and I stayed within my points range. I got carrots for my veggie, then found out they had brown sugar on them. So I had green beans instead.

A contractor is coming to install my new storm door. Did I even tell you that the last one broke from high winds? What a crash that was!

Gotta surf, see ya later. :hug:

Shopaholic1204
03-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Jane~Oh ya, I've been to San Diego before. I'm from Az, so we used to drive there often. The ship used to be stationed there, so I'd visit Dh there(he was my bf then) when he wasnt in Az visiting me. The last time I was in San Diego was late 2006, when I got my first tattoo :D We're hoping to get orders there now. And yes I gave him a hint. I told him I wanted a Juicy purse. But we'll see. The last time he was in SD, he came home with this pink Coach purse, its sooooooooo pretty(it was a get all present). He has ways of surpising me. I LOVE San Diego!! I love the beach!!!!!!! I miss it.

Anyhoo..I'm sooooooooo bored & tired right now. I have no motivation to do anything. I wanna go back to bed, but I dont wanna sleep the day away. I should be doing laundry, but I really dont feel like it, lol. Maybe its cuz I dont want Fonzo to leave. I've been singing "Blue, navy blue, I'm as blue as I can be/'cause my steady boy said "Ship ahoy"/And joined the Nay-ee-ay-vee" and "Kiss me, sailor, before you go out the door/ Whoa whoa, bye bye sailor boy/ cause its Anchors aweigh once more " all morning. :( I know he's not gonna be gone long..I've been saying it over and over. But I hate it when he's gone. He just got back from a deployment 7 months ago!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum: Okay..I'm gonna go calm down in front of the tv before I start to cry. Sorry for whinning.

suetalks
03-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Quick "hi." Wanted to say ...we had sunshine and 50* today. YAY. I walked 2 miles...hey, it's a start. I am starting to feel better, less grumpy anyway. Now to work on the stress level.

I will be back with indies tomorrow.

suetalks
03-20-2008, 11:49 PM
I wanna go to San Diego. Talked to "baby boy" from out there today. He will be 28 tomorrow and I told him I can't figure how he is getting so old when I am not. :)

tommysgirl18
03-21-2008, 01:06 AM
hello there you fine young ladies! how are you all doing?

nothing really new on this end. I did however step on the scale on Thursday AFTER eating breakfast and doing my workout! It said 234.4! I had to step on it a second time to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me! I finally watched my "I Can Make You Thin" program. I will be watching/taping that from here on out! He had some great pointers and I plan to incorporate them into my every day living!

Brandon had a great last day before Spring Break on Thursday! They were suppose to have watched a movie and ate pizza. But I am not sure if they did or not because his teacher didn't send a note home. But I did ask him if they watched a movie and he told me yeah. So, I asked him what the name of the movie was that they watched and he told me "joseph." So, I don't know if that was a characters name or if it was in the title. I was going to send his teacher an email to see what they watched, but I didn't get a chance to. He got a monkey on a spring during class, I think. And then when I got him off the bus, his bus driver gave him a little Easter goody bag! He loved it and it was really nice of her to do that for him. It had a bunny on a spring. a lamb ring, bunny glasses, and a gummy bunny in the bag.

Jane~ Thanks for the nice words! I just need to work more on trying new vegetables. I only seem to eat corn because I am afraid to try anything else......BUT I will eat them if they are mixed into my food and I don't know it. So, I guess that is my stepping stone!

Marti
03-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Evening ladies!

We had snow in our rain today! Can you believe it? First day of Spring and we have rain/snow showers.

Well today went well w/food and exercise. Feeling pretty good about it and will continue with the routine I have going.

Tomorrow I have to go in to work early (again!) because they have a last minute training tutorial for one of our new clients. Since I'm the resulter I need to be there. (Don't they know I like to sleep?!) :lol:

Francie--Awww Francie, I'm sorry you're feeling so sad! :hug: My DH is gone often, but not weeks or months at a time. I feel sad when he's away. I can only imagine how you feel when your sweetie is gone. Sending you lots of hugs!! :hug::hug:

Jane--Seeing his old colleagues is probably what Neal needed. Being around friends just talking and catching up really brings up the spirits.

Sue--I know what you're saying....DD is almost 14 and DS is almost 19, but I'm still a young thing so how is it possible?? :D

Mindee--Wish we had a bus driver like Brandon's when I was younger! What sweetheart for doing that. How you noticed if he's less rambunctious at home now that he's attending school? My sister found that her DD is. Congrat's on the weight loss!! Keep it up!!

Hello to all everyone else!

Need to get to bed. You all have a marvelous Friday!

tommysgirl18
03-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Marti~ We are suppose to be getting snow on Friday afternoon! I am so tired of snow already. Thanks for the nice words. His bus driver is a very sweet lady. She waves to Logan if he is standing in the window. I have noticed that he is less rambunctious now that he is in school. BUT we have to stop watching Cops while he is awake. He tries to take Logan out the same way that the police officers try to take out the suspects.

I am debating if I want to sneak in a work out really quickly since I know I won't get one in during the day now that Brandon is on spring break.....plus Tommy is home on Friday. I might just do it anyways since I know I will sleep better.

Shopaholic1204
03-21-2008, 09:10 AM
:wave:Just stopping by to say Hey to everyone!! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm actually going back to bed because dh's alarm scared the crap out of me at 4:15am, lol.

I'll be back laters!!

upswife
03-21-2008, 10:15 AM
just a quick one for me again...seems like I never have time on the comp anymore. DH worked overnight, and is now sleeping I am going to hit the gym to get the kids out of the house. We will be going to church this afternoon for Good Friday. No snow here, but DH said it was comming down in the city. Too bad we have to head into it for church. :( oh well...fifties one day, then snow for the next three.

Later chicas!

Shopaholic1204
03-21-2008, 10:29 AM
I have a massive headache and cant sleep!!!!!!! :mad:

jules1216
03-21-2008, 01:26 PM
Quickie while baby, hubby and both dogs are crashed out. I took Francie's advice--I went to the chiro today, I actually have more "knots" than I thought. He helped me tremendously--he said I should sleep better tonight and my headache is finally gone. He's on vacation until next Friday but I have an appt then and plus I have my appt to get a massage on Monday. I am still hurting but nothing like I was.

If I feel better tomorrow I be back for indys!!

tommysgirl18
03-21-2008, 03:32 PM
just popping in here while I got the chance! we got the eggs decorated and they are drying. now, all three of them are asleep. I did have all four (tommy too) sleeping until Tommy's "boss" lady called him to say that he can start vacuuming at 4pm.

well, Tommy had a short lived "promotion" at his work. starting Monday he is back to his 4am to 4pm shift! His boss from that line threw a hissy fit to the guy that moved him to the new line and so he got him back. Tommy wasn't too happy about it, but hey, it is two more hours so the money will be nice!

I know it is late to be eating lunch.....but I am hungry!!

Jane
03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi ladies,

Francie - I had a pounding sinus headache when I woke up, but took some sinus meds and it's all gone. :carrot: Hope yours is gone, too. Yeah, I could live in SD if all my family went w/me. We went in early October several years ago, and the ocean was chilly, but we got in, anyway. The Old Town district was neat. We ate at this fancy seafood place, outdoors, with one of those portable fireplace thingies. My family knows that if I win the lottery, I want to pay for us all to spend a week out there. I don't even play the lottery, so I doubt that happens, lol.

Sue - happy birthday to your baby boy! I can see we'll have to have a JL meetup in California, lol. MaryKate lives there, you know. It's sunny and in the 60's here today, but very windy. Everything is turning green. woohoo!

Mindee - yay for the loss! :cp: Aw, that was sweet of the bus driver to give the kids a treat. The one who drives the twins does that for Christmas. Oh, I didn't realize that show was on every week! I thought it was a special for one time only. I'll have to check it out.

Marti - sorry your weather is so wintery. We've got some colder air moving in but I'm sure enjoying the sunshine and warm temps right now. Before you know it, I'll complain of the heat, lol. Yay for doing well with the food and execise. I am in maintenance mood with food, but at least I'm not gaining.

Ellen - I should go to church this evening, too. Not sure if I'll make it, though. Are the kids excited about Easter?

Jules - yay, I'm so glad the chiro helped you out. The massage Monday will make you feel better, too. Any big Easter plans?

I've had such a lazy day! I woke up w/a headache but it's gone, and I still haven't done anything productive. Well, I did get the eggs boiled, and cleaned the bathrooms, but that's it! I caught up with some phone calls, though, and that was fun.

I'm headed to the hospital in a bit to see Jackson. Poor little guy has pneumonia. He's been sick a lot in his short life.

Later, taters!

Shopaholic1204
03-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Mindee~That sucks about Tommy's job. Those are some insane hours!!! Poor guy. Yay for decorating eggs, that is always fun.

Jane~I took some advil and crashed out the second my headache was gone, lol. You know..I think I ate at the same seafood place in Old Town. We didnt even realize it was seafood until it was too late, lol. Dh doesnt eat it, but I think he found something that wasnt seafood. It was pretty nice though. I LOVE Old Town!! Sea World is always a blast too. I'm hoping to visit dh there this summer..so we can hit up Sea World. I dunno if its still free for active duty & their family members.

Well..dh just emailed me to let me know he'll be home tomorrow. :carrot: So I'm hoping that if its okay with him..we'll color some eggs for Easter. We didnt think he was gonna be able to be home for Easter (this was around the 15th), so we didnt each other baskets and I didnt get my chocolate bunny. :( Oh well. Maybe I'll get one in the after Easter sales, lol. Well, thats about it. My lazy day continues...

Sassy_Chick
03-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Hi Gurls. :wave:

I am here. lol. Wed. was a night from he--double hockey sticks at work. Lets just say I can now add "office mover" under my title. :p I had to move not just once, but 3 times!!!! So frustrating and I was SO sore afterwards!! But at least it was my legs that were sore instead of my back, which is a very good thing!

DH & I had our "date" we ate dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant and went shopping because there were no movies that interested us. We had a very good time. :)

The Weather has been great, warm and no rain!!! :carrot:

Take Care,

I hope you all are well!!!!

BIG :hug:

tommysgirl18
03-22-2008, 01:02 AM
just popping back in here before I head off to bed just to start all over again on Saturday!

Saturday will be one busy day for us! we are going to an Easter Egg hunt with all the kids. Then over to my in-law's house for dinner and spending some time over there. Then Sunday we will be relaxing!

We got snowed on tonight.......somewhere between 1"-4" or 4"-8" I didn't look with a ruler so I don't know exactly!

Jane~ Thanks for the nice comments! Yup, that show is on every Sunday at 9pm, at least here in MI it is. I have my DVR set to tape all the new episodes.

Francie~ That is great that your DH will be home for Easter!!!! We just do baskets for the kids, not us. Right now, for the boys, we just buy one basket and then split it up between the two of them. Last year, I forget what was in the basket last year, I think maybe cars. This year we found one with trains in it and got that one. PLUS, there is very little candy in it which is good for them! We got Marissa one with stuffed bunnies in it. We found one the other day that had four different stuffed animals in it, but when Tommy went back on Thursday they didn't have any more. We were trying to figure out what to get her since she isn't ready for dress up stuff or baby dolls with all the small pieces.

Shopaholic1204
03-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Mindee~This will be the 2nd Easter we will get to celebrate together, lol. The first time we did baskets but not eggs (cuz we forgot). We're big dorks, lol. Plus, its a nice tradition to keep up when we have kids someday. How old is Marissa??

Well, my headache is back. But I cant take anything because I took some advil for backpain a few hours ago. Ugh..I hate this. I feel like a freakin pill popper!!!!!! If I didnt have such a low tolerance for pain, I would totally ignore it. I'm seriously not gonna be able to sleep tonight. OMG!!! I just saw dh's ship on the news :( They were just talking about the upcoming work up and when they're going to deploy again. I'm so very thankful he's not deploying again. I've been through 2 so far and not all that ready for a 3rd one, lol. We'll just deal with that if he reenlists again. Anyhoo....I'm gonna go play a game or whatever. If anyone is on and has yahoo IM me!!!! I'm bored & lonely over here.

tommysgirl18
03-22-2008, 02:40 AM
Francie~ marissa will be a year old next month on the day after Brandon's birthday. I hope you start to feel better soon and get rid of all the aches and pains!

Shopaholic1204
03-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Mindee~Aww..so she really is too little for that stuff. I dont know what to buy someone that little, lol. Other than stuffed animals of course. Maybe crayons? Heck, I'm 22 and I still love getting crayons, lol.

Jane
03-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi ladies,

Francie - a big YAY for your DH being home! Your Easter just got a lot better, didn't it? Wow, wouldn't it be something if we ate at the same restaurant in SD? Maybe you can run out today and get a chocolate bunny.

Sassy - why in the world did they having you move offices at work? More crazy stuff, huh? I'm having Italian for supper, too. Mary is sending a lasagna because we're watching the girls while she works. Sounds devine, if I can keep my portion under control.

Mindee - Did I tell you Jackson got his first hair cut? The same barber that cut my son's hair for the 1st time did Jackson's, too. He looks like a little man now, instead of a baby. I hope he gets out of the hospital today, but haven't heard yet.

Tricia - where are you? Hope all is well. :hug:

Tammy - how're you feelig now? More of the soreness going away, I hope?

Marti - will Jhanai be over this weekend?

Sue - it's awfully cloudy and colder here - what's going on in your area?

Jules - hope you're getting some rest, sweetie.

Angie - if you're reading this... have fun in Disneyland, and tell Mickey Mouse I said hi!!

I've got a whole list of things that need done before tomorrow's dinner, yet here I am, on the computer, lol. The kids and grands will be here for the evening meal. Thankfully, Mary and Katie will be bringing the side dishes, which is so helpful.

I've been doing "ok" with food. Not too good, not too bad.

Toodles!

Jane
03-22-2008, 11:35 AM
One of the members, Faerie, said this on the Weight Watcher forum:

I slowly started to realize many months ago that motivation is not all it's cracked up to be. You know what weight loss has really taken? Dedication. Commitment. It can't just be motivation, because motivation is fleeting and fickle. Motivation is a fair-weathered friend. Gritty, dirty commitment is there with me when the going gets tough. Commitment is there with me when I have to dig down deep to stay on that treadmill. Commitment is there with me when I have to refuse that cake offered to me time & time again.

Wow! I never looked at it that way, did you? Makes a lot of sense.

Shopaholic1204
03-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Jane~Dh isnt home yet, he's not sure when he'll be able to come home today. But I am gonna run out to get the new People mag & a chocolate bunny, lol.

Btw: We finally got the money from Nutrisystem.

Sassy_Chick
03-23-2008, 04:38 AM
:easter3: Happy Easter Chicks! :easter2:

Poor little bunny is gonna be freezing his little tail off here. lol. :bunny2: I think it got up to a whopping 30 degrees here yesterday (Saturday) and today is only supposed to be a high of 43 and a chance of snow............:brr:

Jane -- We had to move to a different floor in our building. We are getting a new account and we have to be in a secure area. But man oh man it was not fun doing all that moving around. :p I love Italian and it was good :drool:.......haven't had it in a while. My DH makes the greatest lasagna.....(in my opinion) hee hee. But boy it is definitely not "figure friendly" lol.

Francie -- :woohoo: :congrat: on finally getting your money back!! :)

Talking about Easter and Easter Baskets, I have a funny story.......DH and I had to move in with my biological father before we were married due to finanical problems.......anywho, most of our stuff had to be stored down in the basement. When we moved we didn't have time to pack very well and so things were just kinda thrown together. Well when we finally were moving out a year later, we were moving stuff out and we came across an Easter basket, with yes eggs in it!!! Well DH carefully picked up the basket and was gonna take it outside and toss the eggs when one of them exploded. OMG it was the nastiest smell I have ever smelled before except for the skunk incident in NY. It took forever to get that smell out!!! lol. Anyways, thought I'd share. lol.

Have a Great Day!

:hug:

Shopaholic1204
03-23-2008, 10:27 AM
:bunny2:Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!!:egg:

I'm gonna be spending the rest of the day with dh. He's leaving later today, so I'll be back then. Have a great day with your families!!!!!

BTW: Sassy, that story made me laugh. TFS!! I have a funny Easter story. When I was little..I was terrified of the Easter Bunny. The thought of that giant walking bunny coming into my house just to hide stupid eggs around scared me to death, lol. Well..cut to me at 20 years old. My friend & I are at the Tacoma mall..and we're just walking around when we literly bumped into the Easter Bunny. I screamed so LOUD everybody stopped dead in their tracks. It was one of those horror movie screams. Plus I had tears running down my face because I was so scared. So ya..we pretty much had to leave after that because I was so embarassed, lol. On the way home, my friend & I couldnt stop cracking up. She said she was scared too, but not like me. I guess I never got over that fear of the Easter bunny. Dh likes to bring up that story ALLLL the time!!!! He'll be telling it when we're 90 years old. LoL!! Oh, and I pretty much avoid all malls until Easter is over, lol.

sz2atheart
03-23-2008, 10:46 AM
HAPPY EASTER LADIES!!

JANE--I totally agree with the commitment thingy. It makes total sense to me.

SASSY--Yikes, I can smell those eggs now. There is a medicine called mucomyst that is a reversal drug for kids that overdose on Tylenol. It's given in 17 oral doses every 4 hrs and I swear it smells like rotten eggs. After about 4 doses, the entire room smells like rotten eggs and it causes diarrhea and I guess you can see where I'm going with that ;)

FRANCIE--Glad to hear that Nutrisystem came through and returned your money.

MINDEE--I'm so envious of you with the little ones on Easter. We celebrated last Saturday so I'm a little bummed today. I go to pick up my DD from the airport as she is returning from Vegas tonight and my DS already visited last weekend (it's a 4 hr drive for him) I really miss when they were little on days like this. Enjoy :)

Hugs to all that I missed :hug: Jules, Marti, Trisha, Sue, Angie. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter!! I went back to work on Thur & Fri and it was a killer. I had a lighter assignment but just working the 12 hr really tired me and my back and sides where the lipo was done was so sore. I also felt like my face was falling off. I know that sounds funny but when you been wearing a chin strap for 24/7 and then go without the support, it feels really weird. Taking it easy today and not doing much. No family celebrations for me. I may go over and see my Mom but that's it. I usually do the family dinner for everyone but not this year.

:easter2:

pattygirl63
03-23-2008, 06:46 PM
:easter2: HAPPY EASTER JADED LADIES:bunny2:

Well, I wrote y'all around midnight last night and have no idea what hap pened to it. I do some of the craziest things some time. I think I previewed which I seldom do and forgot to send it.:dizzy::p Any way, I am here.

We went to church and then went out to eat and then shopping. I needed a purse and shoes for our trip to DD in FL in 2 weeks.

Jane - I agree about the commitment. I think it comes down to just making a quality decision to "just do it". We have to have the right frame of mind. I think you and Marti asked me about me having my nails done. I have them done about every 2 or 3 weeks. My DD and Tony's DD and my sister had theirs done for years, but I always did my own the old fashion way. Tony's DD used to do fake nails when she first got out of school (now the orientals do it and it took me a while but I finally found a young oriental girl that is so sweet and does a great job). Any way, DD told me if I ever started having them done I would have to have them done all the time. Then last year she paid to have mine done for her wedding. My nails had started having the ridges they get when you get older and I tried to fill in the ridges with the stuff that is supposed to make them look better but it didn't. So I decided with what April paid to have them done for the wedding, I would just keep keep having them done because they looked so much better than when I do them.
I gotta run so I'll catch y'all later.

Ellen, Francie, Jules, Mindee, Marti, Sassy, Tammy, and everybody else I hope you are having a great Easter Day

Trish

Jane
03-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Hello ladies,

Sassy - eww, I bet that was so nasty, lol. The bunny got snowed on here, lol. Poor thing.

Francie - did you and your sweetie have fun? Cute story about the mall bunny. Gotta tell you, I'm afraid of clowns. Well, up close, I mean. At a distance they're ok.

Trish - I really should get my nails done more often. There's a place right in Walmart just for nails, and it's not expensive. I got new tennis shoes for Florida, too. My Nike Airs didn't have any air left, lol. I bet you're getting excited about your trip.

Tammy - before you know it, you'll have grandkids, then the holidays will become so much fun all over again. One of my DGDs told me today that she saw the easter bunny early this morning, and gave me all the details, lol. So cute! Yes, I bet it did feel like your face was falling off. I know that just wearing an ace bandage, or something like that can give that feeling when it comes off. So how's your face looking now?

Mary Kate - miss you.

I had a great Easter with the family, and actually didn't eat as much as I thought I would. I had everyone take home the leftovers of what they brought, since Neal and I don't need all that food.

How did your holiday go?

Shopaholic1204
03-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Jane~I'm afraid of clowns too. And mimes, lol.

Anyways..we had a pretty fun Easter. We ended up going to Walmart this morning because I never go to get my chocolate Easter Bunny. Which turned out to be a huge bust. They were all GONE!!! But oh well..I ended up getting Hershey's Kisses. They're the new cherry ones..and Mmmmmmmmm they're sooooooo good!!! I also got the new People mag with Jennifer Lopez on the cover with her adorable twins (I want twins now, lol). And I got Antonement!! Which I'm going to watch after Dateline.

But for the bad news. Fonzo is gone :( He'll be home in a few days..but I'm still gonna miss him...I wish he didnt have to go.

Anyways..I'm gonna go watch the rest of Dateline. BBL

Sassy_Chick
03-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Hola Chickareenos.

Well the bunny didn't get too cold here. I was in the 40's.......still chilly. Well I found some pants! Through one of the many email newsletters I get. I am getting 6 pairs. 4 of them are only $5.88 each!!! :D The other two are under $10 and I also had 40% off of one of those. Not too shabby. ;) Now I will have to get a few more tops when I go out, but that is easy, its the bottoms that are hard. I just hope these pants fit right and look right. If not they have a satisfaction guaranteed thing, you can send them back within 90 days.

Francie -- Awwwww...........that is a cute story. Yes I bet your DH will be telling that until your 90. lol.

Sue -- Amazing how bad some medicines smell. I have a prescription that smells like fish. Doesn't taste like fish, but smells like them. lol.

Jane -- Yeah I will never ever forget that smell and neither will my DH. lol.

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Back to work tomorrow night...............yippee, at least I will finally be on my new floor and won't have to move around!!!

tommysgirl18
03-24-2008, 12:51 AM
hello ladies....how are you all doing?

man were we busy on Saturday and Sunday! Saturday we took the kids to Tommy's oldest brother's church for an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. There were so many kids there, that each one got to get 35 eggs for themselves. Brandon had Tommy helping him, Logan had me holding his bag while his vacuum hands grabbed every thing in sight that he could! And Tommy had Marissa's bag while my BIL had her. We then walked around the church and checked it out with my BIL and his family. We mentioned something about wishing that we had a church like it close to us and got invited to come back on Sunday for their Easter service. We also met the pastors of the church, and Brandon really took a liking to the youth pastor. She invited my BIL and his family, as well as us, to come back in the afternoon for the bigger kids Easter Egg hunt. She told my BIL and us that the kids could go again to get some more eggs. This time, since there were fewer kids.....they got to get 95 eggs a piece! We only took Brandon and Logan on this one. Tommy had Brandon, who after a while got bored with it, so Tommy was picking them up. And I had Logan, who didn't have any gloves but seemed to find ALL the ones that were buried in the snow or just sitting in the snow! His poor little hands were ice cubes by the time we caught up with Tommy and Brandon!

After that we then went back to my in-law's house and proceeded to get every thing and every body ready for Easter dinner. The kids all had a blast and I got some cute pictures of Marissa with my FIL and Brandon with my FIL. Logan was too busy running around doing something every minute we were there so I was unable to get a picture of him at all! then we ate and had some cake and ice cream for my other BIL's birthday. we left there at 9pm and at that point in time, Marissa had already been passed out for about 45 minutes or so! The boys followed shortly in the van.....we got home, put them to bed and were able to spend some time on the couch together before we both crashed!

Sunday, we had every intention of making it to church, but we were all just so dog gone tired that we slept in! We then went over to Tommy's oldest brother's house for Easter dinner. The kids all had a blast playing with Tommy's brother's boys. We hung out for a little bit and then came home so that we could relax. On the way home, we stopped by the NEW Wal-Mart Supercenter to pick up some stuff.....and then to Krogers......and then home!

So, that was our chaotic weekend in a nut shell! Now, I get to try and find time to squeeze in my workout before getting the kids up or after every body goes to bed since Brandon is on Spring Break this week. Tommy told him that he was out of school this week and he almost started crying! He kept telling us that he had school, and we had to keep telling him that he is on vacation this week.

Francie~ She is still too young for crayons since every thing goes in the mouth. But my MIL did get her this really cute block tower that she loves playing with!

Jane~ Nope, you didn't mention that Jackson got his first hair cut! I bet he looks really cute! Did I miss something? Why is he in the hospital again? Is he doing okay?

Francie~ That is great news on getting your money back!!!! Your story cracked me up!

Sassy~ I hope that you are done moving around!!! That story was funny!

Tammy~ Me and Tommy were actually talking about back before we had kids and how we were bored basically because it seemed like every body that had kids was having more fun. Now, flash forward to this day and age and we wouldn't change it for anything! yeah, they can be brats at times, but we love them no matter what and we can't imagine how life used to be before we had them! What sparked our conversation about it, was when we were at my BIL's church and a friend of theirs came in with her family. Her and her husband have triplet boys, twin boys, and two daughters! The dad is a stay at home dad while the mom works! their oldest is 16 years old, and then I am not exactly sure on the ages of the younger ones. But Tommy told his brother "I love my kids and every thing, but I can't imagine adding four more kids into the picture! But if that is what God were to give me, then he would have given it to me for a reason."

Hello to every one else that I might have missed!!!! I hope you all had a great Easter and that you will have a great week!

Shopaholic1204
03-24-2008, 02:27 AM
Sassy~YAY for finding pants!! Good luck finding shirts. I'm waiting for a email from dh saying I can buy these 2 shirts from Torrid. I forgot to ask if I could buy them before he left, lol. And ya..he will be telling that story forever, lol. He has too much dirt on me, its not cool. LoL!!

Mindee~Sounds like you really had a busy weekend. The Easter egg hunt sounded totally fun!! It sounds like Brandon really likes school and doesnt want to be on Spring Break.

I watched Antonment tonight..and omg, it was soooooooo good!!! They skipped a few things that were in the book, but I guess you cant fit everything into a 2 hour movie. I really loved the movie though.

I FINALLY found some tops to buy from Torrid. But I forgot to ask Fonzo if I could get them, so now I'm just waiting for a email saying I can. They are so cute!! Here are the links..http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030156&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442170567&bmUID=1206328790810 and http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302030156&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442173424&bmUID=1206339752424

Well anyhoo..I'm gonna go now. :wave: to everyone and Good night!!

Jane
03-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Good morning, ladies,

Francie - I don't have a clue who's in the Atonement movie, but it sounds pretty good. I love the tops you want. My Katie is a Beatle fan, like her dad, and I know she'd love the red one. The black one will be really cute when you go out some night with Fonzo. If I was 20 (ok, 30) years younger, I'd buy one just like it!

Sassy - glad you found a bargain! Tonight you'll have the new office to look forward to. At least it won't be "same ol', same ol'", right?

Mindee - sounds like you and your family had such a nice Easter weekend. Tiring, but fun. Jackson was back in the hospital with pnuemonia. He's out now, but isn't supposed to be around anyone for a few days. So I didn't get to see him yesterday. :(

Sue - where are you, and how's your mom?

I had such a good time with the family yesterday, as I mentioned earlier. Mackenzie the 9 y/o spent the night since there's no school today. She loves staying here because as long as she's good, she gets to do lots of fun stuff, lol. What's a grandma for, if not to spoil them just a little?? lol

Today I'm going to go through the closet and put away the really wintery clothes, including the Christmas stuff. Also need to give to Goodwill some things I didn't wear all winter.

Have a good Monday. Or is that an oxymoron??

BBL,

upswife
03-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Morning ladies! Sounds like everyone had a good Easter. We went to church Saturday night (like midnight mass for Christmas) then On Sunday I cooked a turkey. WE had my parents and brothers and sisters over for dinner. Dad and I split the cooking duties, so it was not bad at all. The kids played outside...too cold for me, and mom and my sis and I played cards. DS went home with them, and my youngest sis (8yo) stayed here with my girls. Will switch later today.

I need to go to the gym, but the weather is killing my back...so I am a little slow in getting moving this morning. Dh is on vacation, no big plans, just finishing up a few small details on the kitchen...and he wants to start on the lawn since the weather will be nicer this week. The kids are on Spring break here too. I needed the break as much as they did.

Have to get some coffee into me...will try to post later.

Luv and Hugs!!

Shopaholic1204
03-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Jane~Antonment stars Keira Knightly & James McAvoy (he should've been nominated for an Oscar, he was really good!!). I love love love The Beatles!!! I have my mom to thank for that one, lol. "Something" is my all time fave song. You should totally see Across the Universe!!!!!!! Its a musical where all the songs are Beatle songs. Its a really great movie. Dh & I both love that movie (Hmm..I'll think I'll watch it tonight, lol). Sounds like you're a good grandma!! LoL!! My grandpa still lets me steal candy from the candy drawer, even though I'm old enough to have some, lol.

Ellen~Hope you got your coffee!!

I had a rough night. I finally get to sleep around 1am, only to be woken up at 2am by my cat Lucky. She is meowing on the other side of the door trying to get in. Grr..I couldnt get back to sleep, so I just went online to see if Fonzo emailed me. Which he didnt. He must not be working at night. But ya, I ended up falling back asleep around 3:30am..and I woke up at 8:30am. Ughhhh. I'm so tired right now, lol. But I think I'm gonna do the 2 mile walk in WATP. I need to get my blood pumping because I am freezing right now, lol.

Hope everyone has a good week!!

Marti
03-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Just a quick hello for now. :wave: Will be back later for indi's.

Having a great weekend (still my weekend...took today off for my anniversary)

So going to make the most of this day.

Chat w/you all later on! :hug:

Shopaholic1204
03-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy Anniversary Marti!!!<3

tommysgirl18
03-24-2008, 04:32 PM

nothing new on this end.....just the first day of Spring Break....and I am happy to report no issues between the boys! They were even laying together nicely on Logan's bed when I opened up their bedroom door this morning! I think Marissa is trying to cut either more teeth in the front or her nasty one year molars! She was a little miss pain in the butt last night. I tried to feed her her solid foods last night and she didn't want them. So, I mixed her dinner with some baby cereal today at lunch time and she ate a good amount of it! I then tried her with some fruit, and she took a couple of bites and was ready for bed. So, I will mix her food with baby cereal for now until I can get her to want to eat it without it.

The kids are watching Eight Below right now. Marissa has just realized how to kneel in her crib....and she is even trying to pull herself up into a standing position. So, I need to ask Tommy if her crib is down as far as it will go!

Francie~ They had an awesome time! Brandon, as much as he threw a fit yesterday, didn't react to anything this morning. He just got up and watched his normal shows and what not. He still managed to stick with his schedule and take an afternoon nap. But then again, so did I!

Jane~ I hope he starts to feel better soon!! I hope you get to see him soon as well!

Happy Anniversary Marti!!!!!

I will come back later to check back in with everyone!!!

Sassy_Chick
03-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi All,

You all aren't gonna beleive it. I had to move AGAIN! It started out a very crummy evening already........First, DH was snoring so he woke me up 2 hours before I had to get up. Second, they closed our road down from our apt. so we had to take the long way around, Third, I dropped ketchup all over myself + the floor and then Fourth, I had to move......I think I should have just stayed at home! lol......

Well driving in to work tonight it was snowing! Can u beleive it? Snowing and it was like 44 degrees outside! I think mother nature is having a nervous breakdown or something! lol.

Francie -- thanks. I am thinking of getting myself new bras too.......dunno why I am doing this, it just started with new pants then I got new shirts, new shoes, etc.......lol.

Mindee & Jane -- thanks..I think I should come to work with a freaking trailer everyday so I am ready to pack up and move at any time! :lol3:

Happy Anniversary, Marti. :love:

I hope you all are well. :)

Shopaholic1204
03-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Sassy~I'm looking at clothes right now. One of the tops I wanted isnt in my size..so now I'm looking for something else. I'm thinking of getting a dress to wear this summer. Just something casual ya know? Nothing that will make me look like a cow, lol. I think I should try those on in the store though. Along with some Spanx, lol. I need new bras too!!! Thanks for reminding me, lol.

Shopaholic1204
03-24-2008, 11:06 PM
OMG!! check out this cute bag I'm gonna buy!!!

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302033352&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442171576&bmUID=1206414293123

OoO..I'm getting this shirt instead of the beatles one!! http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302032046&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442171240&bmUID=1206414704284

I have way too many Sailor shirts, but I just LOVE them!! LoL!!

upswife
03-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Happy anniversary Marti!!!!

tommysgirl18
03-25-2008, 05:00 PM
just popping in here quickly.....all three kiddos are up right now. the boys are watching the dvd of our wedding shower/wedding/reception. Marissa is eating some food right now. Tonight Tommy has lodge so I will be trying to figure out something for us for dinner.....and then it will be bedtime for the kiddos!!

I did 46 minutes of cardio last night.....I was going to do 60 minutes.....but I wasn't sure if I would have been able to handle the full 60 minutes! I am going to try again soon to see if I can stick it out!

Sassy~ :lol3: sounds like that would be the way to go!

Francie~ Those are awesome! I still didn't get a chance to check out the site but I will do that tonight when the kids go to bed!

hello to every one else....I have to go get the phone away from the boys before they hang up on daddy!

pattygirl63
03-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Hello Ladies,

Marti - :congrat:HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Jane - I look forward to spoiling our grandchildren in a few weeks. DD and her hubby called last night said our GS wants to talk to us privately when we get there. Funny, he called us a few weeks ago to ask us if we are supposed to work on the Sabbath. He was trying to get out of a chore. We explained about the Sabbath as best we could and then told him he is to obey his parents. DD said he hung up and she asked him what we said and he told her "the same thing you did" and then he did the chore. lol They are so cute. Just love being a grandmother.

Francie - :hug:Sorry DH is gone for a few days. Hope it goes quickly for you. Last year DH flew to FL to help DD and children drive up here(before she remarried) and then drove her back and flew back home. On the return he had to sleep over before he could fly home. I really missed him. We haven't been apart much since we married so I felt lost without him.

I had a call from my DGD & DD in TX yesterday. I have a new DGGD born on the 16th. Her name is Kianna. She has been in NICU. She was born with an infection and is on an antibiotic although doctors can't seem to find what the infection is. DH worked in NICU for 18 years so she calls asking him questions. The doctor says she will be okay and DH says these things happen some time and they may never know what it was of course he can't tell them anything without being there.

Hello to Everyone else. Hope you are having a good day.

Hugs,
Trish

Shopaholic1204
03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Trish~The longest dh has ever been away was the 7 month deployment. Out of our 5 year relantionship, we've only spent 1 year and 10 months together. Thats kind of depressing, lol. I'm actually doing pretty good though. I think the meds are really help me deal with things better. I wish I was on these meds last year.

Well, I worked out this morning and I just done doing some firming exercises. My arms feel so weak right now. :( I almost screaming because my body was hurting so much, lol. I'm so tired right now. I better sleep good tonight. Oh ya..I lost 1 pound, lol.

Hola to everyone else!! :wave:

tommysgirl18
03-26-2008, 12:56 AM
just popping back in here again.....I tried to pop in here earlier but for some reason the site or my computer wasn't cooperating at the time!

Trish~ Congratulations on the newest DGD!!!!! Kianna is a very pretty name!! I wanted to name Marissa Leilani but Tommy thought that I liked it at the time because we were watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, and it is taped in Hawaii. I do still like the name though! It has a very pretty quality to it!

Francie~ That is an awesome job on your work out! I did 45 minutes Monday night and I had to stop because I thought I was going to drop the weights!

Shopaholic1204
03-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Mindee~I use weights while doing the WATP dvd. And sometimes I just want to give up and drop them, lol. Great job on 45 mins!!

I did more firming exercise during the biggest loser tonight..and I offically killed my arms, and my lower back. I pretty much just layed on the exercise ball for the rest of the show..lol. On The Biggest Loser, they said "if it doesnt hurt, then its not working." And well..since everything is huring on me, it must be working, LOL!!

Anyhoo..I'm gonna go play some games before bed. Night nite everyone!!!

tommysgirl18
03-26-2008, 02:29 AM
well, I am sitting here watching the infomercial for Turbo Jam, and I am really wanting to get it again! I am hoping that when we get some extra money that I can get it. does anybody know if they sell them at any stores? I know there are some stores called "As Seen on Tv" out there. Does anybody know if they sell them there?

Francie~ I agree with that quote! I think I might have pinched something in my upper back....so I am going to see how it is on Wednesday after every body goes to bed.

Shopaholic1204
03-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Mindee~What is Turbo Jam?? I hope your not hurt :hug:

Marti
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Good Morning Ladies :wave:

Having problems with our computer monitor. I'll be in the middle of typing and then it all goes black!! So I'm typing as fast as I can so I can at least post something to let ya'll know that I'm here, just can't see anything! :lol:

Starting to flicker. I'll have hubby check it out and hopefully it's just a short somewhere.

Need to get ready for work...I will hopefully chat w/you all later on!

Have a great day!

Shopaholic1204
03-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Marti~The same thing happened to my monitor. Dh fixed it though, I dunno how. He must've tightened something up. I recommend saving everything you type in case it goes black again, then when it comes back you just copy & paste. I had to do that w/everything, lol.

I have some good news. I thought I lost 10 pounds, but really I lost 11!! Woohoo!! I've lost 11 pounds since joining 3FC!!!! I never thought I'd do that. I'm past my high school weight too!! I still have 39lbs to go though. Once I get to my goal, I'll weigh the same as Dh, lol.

I hope everyone is having a good day!!! BBL!! :wave:

Jane
03-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Hello ladies,

Marti - a big Happy Anniversary to you!! And I hope James was able to fix the monitor.

Trish - wow, I really like the name Kianna! Hope all is better with her now, and that the infection is gone or under control.

Francie - woohoo on losing 11 pounds! That's really great!

Mindee - you can goodle turbo jam and see where it's offered. Or go to epinions.com to find out where to buy it, and what people think of it.

Tammy - how're you feeling?

I went to Evansville with Dixie today and I'm so tired. We really did shop until we dropped, lol. Yesterday was spent with Katie and Mary doing stuff for the wedding reception. We 3 feel like we forgot something important, but not sure what! :dizzy: I guess we'll find out Saturday night, lol.

See ya manana!

tommysgirl18
03-27-2008, 01:46 AM

well, we did manage to find a new bed for Brandon. we went to Kmart after looking online and it said that they didn't have them instock to ship out, so we figured that we would check out the store. we did.....and according to the lady that works there, they only have the side rails, the slats, and the mattresses, but NOT the toddler beds themselves! So, as we were walking out, Tommy says "well, I guess the only thing that Kmart is good for is cheap backpacks!"

We then went to Meijers just to say what they had, and sure enough they had one toddler bed left! we picked it up and price checked it...it was $28 on clearance....which is $8 more then what Kmart was. BUT they at least had them in the store! so we bought it and brought it home. Brandon helped daddy put the bed together!

the recheck went well! Brandon is 36.5 lbs.....and 37.5 inches tall. Logan is 29 lbs. Brandon got his MMR and chicken pox shot also. he has two more to get, but he has to wait until after his birthday to get those ones! so he will get them at his next appointment on April 30th. the doctor did say that we have to really buckle down on him and the potty training since he is going to be 4 next month. I mentioned to Tommy that if we buy two of those potties that sit on the floor then both Brandon and Logan will get potty trained at the same time! so heres to hoping that we can get those potty seats this coming weekend!

I actually took Brandon and Logan over to play on the play structure here at the complex. They had a blast and then we went for a couple of walks around the complex while Tommy was here at the apartment with Marissa. It was nice to get them out and walking. They didn't give me any fights when it was time for bed, so I know the fresh air helped with that! So, I will be making it, or at least attempting to make it a daily occurrence once we get every thing back in order!

we did actually discuss on the way to get his new bed, that when we go places we will get into the habit of him walking and just using the double stroller for Marissa and Logan now. We shall see how that goes! He did well when we were in Kmart and Meijer's with walking with us. I just worry so much now that he will be walking with us that it is just that much easier for someone to just walk up and snatch him! am I wrong for thinking that? I know that I can't keep him in a bubble for his whole life.

Francie~ Turbo Jam is a work out dvd series that is really into cardio. It is just like a big dance class that goes so quickly that you don't even know it is a workout! Cristina actually has it, and says that she loves it! Thanks for the hug, I am actually doing much better since I took two Tylenols it helped out a lot!

Marti~ That is weird with the monitor doing that! Did James get a chance to check it out for you?

Jane~ I will have to try either of those options!

Sassy_Chick
03-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Hey Chicks.

Guess what? I had to move -- AGAIN!! Just teasing..........:p I am still upstairs where I originally was in the first place......:p and I am not moving until they guarantee me that everything works down there. lol.

So I am leaving my tower and mouse upstairs, I hope it will be safe. There are people moving in our old room already so they better get to fixing my stuff soon or I'll be out on the roof working. :lol:

Well 2 more hours to go and then my "weekend" officially starts. :carrot: Yey! and thanks to my dear sweet hubby I won't have to clean either!!!! We both cleaned while we were off and so there won't be anything to do, well except good ole laundry. lol. And I may "tackle" the *Horror Music* fridge. lol.

I also put in to use my floating holiday (7 hrs worth) either on April 9th or the 16th, whichever one my boss says is better. That way I can leave here at midnight and go to bed early and so we can hit the outlet malls on the Thursday after. DH has been wanting some GOOD kitchen knives and so I've been telling him over and over again to get some, but he wants to shop around to be sure he gets the best knife and the best price.....:rolleyes:

We've been having issues with our cable box. I think DH is gonna end up strangling the cable people eventually. :lol: This is our 2nd box in 48 hrs and it still does not work!!! Its also a DVR so of course we have missed ALL of our shows too.

Anywho........its warm here, for now until Mother Nature changes her mind again. lol.

As far as eating goes.....I have been doing ok, when I am not in a hurry. Before work is the worst..........I need to get up earlier to prepare something better ahead of time. or maybe I can work on preparing stuff this weekend and freeze it............

You all have been too Gabby :gossip: :blah: I will do individuals later!!!

Hi Francie, Jane, Marti, Jules, Cristina, Sue, Mindee, Trish, Tammy and anybody who I may have accidentally forgotten!!!:wave:

upswife
03-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Hello ladies! Wow what a chatty bunch. DH is on vacation, so I have been around, just not posting. THings are well, but makin git to the gym has been a challenge, but hopefully we will go today. Have some errands to run first, but should be able to make it, and take the kiddies swimming. Have to run see you all later!

suetalks
03-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Hello all...I have been reading some, just not "speaking up." Keeping up on what you good ladies have been doing, and you have been chatty. :)

We had a couple nice days, which got me a 2 mile walk one day and just 1 mile yesterday. I made a mistake yesterday, and won't do that again. I ate a late breakfast, so didn't eat again until dinner. I tried to walk in the late afternoon and got very weak and shaky. DH thought I was getting the flu but after I came inside and sat for a minute I told him I hadn't eaten since my cereal. Soooo, I will make sure I am fueled up before i try to walk again. On top of that though I am having pains in my side again...like when they gave me every test imaginable and couldn't find anything wrong. I just hope it doesn't progress into a worse pain...this one I can and have been tolerating off and on since 2003.

Food has been pretty good for me this week, when I eat. lol. DD bought me a light cookbook for the crock pot and today I have a Mexican casserole in it. It smels so darn good I am drooling..and still have half the day to go before I can eat it. It is basically lean gr. beef, onions, green peppers, beans, tomatoes, tom. sauce, and taco seasoning. Cook that for several hours..add instant rice the last half hour and cook until done, top with ff cheese and serve. I was trying to decide what to serve with it and picked a salad and light quesidillas. I will just make then with ff cheese and salsa.

I have to go to the grocery this afternoon...not in the mood. Meijer has a ton of things on sale for a dollar...buy 10 get one item free. So, we stock up. Last week they had the wine we like and Bailey's that DH and mom like. Our grocery bill was mostly alcoholic as we stocked up. LOL

Started spring cleaning and crawled around the tops of the cabinets on a ladder last week. Whew! Those upper cabinets that are open on top get so dusty...and I have "stuff" sitting one them, so had to take it all down and clean. Then I bought 3 pottery pieces for my plant shelf and got that all arranged. I was up and down the ladder all day...and then back up the next morning when, after looking at the arrangement all evening I decided it wasn't "quite right." I have also done the woodwork cleaning and ceiling fan brigade. Yesterday I was in the yard cutting out dead grasses and loping off some branches. I have some lillies up about 4 inches already and the irises I planted are peeking through.

Mom has been doing quite well except for dizziness from some meds. She has to move cautiously. She will get the epidural on Mon. and we have our *fingers crossed* that will ease her pain. She needs to get off some of the pain meds. for sure. After losing so much weight she is now eating anything not nailed down and has gained back a few pounds. She needs about 15 more to be a good weight. (wish I could give her some of mine) Thank you all for asking about her and keeping her in your prayers. In Sept. I would have never thought that we would still have her here this Spring, much less have her feeling so much better. Prayers are answered.

Okay..I have rambled long enough and I need to get my rear in gear. I am slowly getting back to normal and leaving my stress and worries behind, so I will be more gabby....how can I be more gabby you might ask? Just wait. No, j/k. :)

Sassy_Chick
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
Just wanted to share:

Better Abs Without Crunches!

Hi, Welcome to eDiets News Section. Check out this Article below

http://www.ediets.com/eDiets/jsps/home/PrintArticle.jsp?id=600014

tommysgirl18
03-28-2008, 12:47 AM

is it time for school again? Brandon and Logan are driving me bonkers since they don't get time apart! they will like it though....we are getting somewhat pounded by a spring snow storm....lovely let me tell ya! Logan has started this thing just recently where we think that he might have been an Indian dancer in a past life! He will stop what he is doing just to dance around in a circle and from the pow wow that we took them to last fall, I recognize some of the things. but he hasn't been to one, nor has he seen any other dances since then! so I mentioned to Tommy that I think he might have a kindred spirit.

we are also going to get both boys a potty chair that sits on the floor so that they can each go when they need to. I put the last package of diapers in the closet Thursday. I told Brandon "mommy just put the last package of diapers in the closet. how about we make that the last package of diapers that we buy for you and brother?" To which Tommy said "well, Logan still needs them." I said "not if we buy them each a new potty chair that will be their own and they can start to use them. and we can buy them the white cloud pull ups from now on. I want to get as many out of diapers as I can while the gettin' is good!"

I hope you all have a great and relaxing Friday! not really sure exactly what our plans include. I know that we have to run to Wal-Mart but other then that.....I am not really sure what else. Tommy isn't sure if he has to work on Saturday or not....so it will more then likely be an inside night and early to bed for every one!

Shopaholic1204
03-28-2008, 03:03 AM
Just stopping by to say goodnight to everyone.

Jane
03-28-2008, 11:19 AM
:carrot: TGIF!! :carrot:

Mindee - good luck with the potty training. I think they'll do just fine, especially since there are 2, they will each want praise when they do their "job". You''ll be saving megabucks on diapers!

Sassy - haha about being moved again. Hopefully you'll get to stay put for a long while! Did you get a new cable box?

Ellen - sounds like you've had a busy week with your DH being on vacation. Mary's kids just got new swimsuits before they get picked over. They'll need them for our Florida trip.

Francie - :wave:

Sue - glad to hear from you! I never did get all of my spring cleaning done! My housework is getting lower and lower on the priority list. I paid Mary to vacuum/sweep/mop all of the floors in the house. It just kills my back and knees to do it myself. I have a lite crock pot recipe book, too, and just love it! You wouldn't know most of those recipes are lite. Watch the portion sizes, though. Some of them are awfully small for the calories and fat.

Tomorrow is the big day! The DDs, along with the caterer, are decorating the pavilion today. I'm ready to party!! :carrot:

Have a good weekend, and I'll chat at ya on Sunday!

Marti
03-28-2008, 11:31 AM
It's Friday ladies!! :carrot:

It's been a long short week! I'm just ready for the day to be over.

Been getting my exercising in and eating pretty good. The warm weather will be approaching soon and I would like to look and feel good in summer clothes. So I need to keep w/it.

Not a lot planned for the weekend. I want to stop by DD and her dads new place, then go down and visit my grandpa if he's home. Then it's a day of cleaning house. More like organizing.

I need to get moving and get my day started. I will catch up on indi's this weekend.

You all have a great Friday!!

Shopaholic1204
03-28-2008, 11:36 AM
:wave: everyone!!

I'm so glad its finally friday. Dh will be home tomorrow!! And I woke up to snow this morning, so I'm pretty happy right now. I was supposed to be working out right about now, but I started messing around with Myspace, lol. I just changed my page & song, and I love listening to it. Well, I'm gonna go do work out right now. BBL

pattygirl63
03-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Hello Ladies:wave:

Sorry I haven't been around much. Got another perm Wednesday. For some reason they just don't last as long any more. :?: I'm not getting it highlighted this time to see if it helps it last longer. Went to store yesterday to get fruits and veggies. Every "healthy" diet stresses eating a minimum of 5 fruits and veggies a day. Since DH and I eat only one meal a day, I figure we can eat veggies and fruits for snacks. Maybe I'll lose some weight in the process as well. I love the springtime when good fresh fruits come out. :carrot:

We are staying busy getting ready for our trip next month. It is approaching really fast. Next week is really busy so I'll try to drop in here as much as possible. I talked to DGD in TX this morning and baby Kianna came home yesterday. So all is fine there.

Mindee - Good luck on the potty training. I agree with Jane. It will go so much better doing 2 at the same time.

Jane - Have fun at the party.

Everybody else - Have a great day and weekend!

Hugs,
Trish

Shopaholic1204
03-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Just saying a quick Hello to everyone. I'm freezing my bootay off right now so I'm gonna go warm up in the bedroom. BBL!!

suetalks
03-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Well, I put off grocery shopping until today. Just ran out of time yesterday. So, I took off by myself earlier and went to two stores and walked around before groceries. Needed to be alone I guess. Actually got a few ideas for decorating and yard things....kind of fun sometimes to "window" shop.

The crock pot meal was good. I will make it again. Some of the recipes I just put a note on when we don't like them so I won't waste my time making them in the future. If we liked them I make a recipe card. This one actually heated up well today and a spoonful in a wheat tortilla made a lite lunch.

Jane- My DGD used to ask me for jobs and I could pay her to wipe down wood work and doors. Now she has a job....so I have to do it myself. :) Mom did the floors while I was gone today....yay that I don't have to do it and YAY that she feels like doing it. (Swifter)

Trish- I wish DH would let me get by with feeding us once a day. I am trying to get him to do brunch and dinner. That alone would help. I always have fruit and low cal. snacks we can have between meals.

Marti- Congrats with the eating and exercising. Have a nice week-end.

Mindee- Like others said...the potty training might go better with both boys doing it. Hope so....would be a good break to get rid of diapers for them.

Sassy- Have a good week-end.

Hi to everyone else. I have no w.e. plans, but Mon. is Mom's day for her epidural. *fingers crossed*

DH opened his shop on March 1st and built a nightstand to match the tv armoire he had made for the spare br. Now he has finished 2 printer tables for me. I am putting one on either side of my desk (an oak library table) to hold my 2 printers and all my paper, photo supplies, etc. I am so ready to pull the desk out, clean and re-do all those wires. ha.. Should look so much better.

tommysgirl18
03-29-2008, 12:33 AM
well, it is safe to say that the race is on and so far Brandon is in first place! and by race, I mean the race to potty training!

we went to Wal-Mart tonight and got them each their own potty chair that sits on the floor. we have been attempting to use the one that goes over the big toilet, and neither one of them have been two enthused with it lately. so, I figured that if we got them each their own potty, then they would want to go on it more often, and that way we can kill two birds with one stone and get them both potty trained at the same time!

well, we got home, and they both instantly wanted to sit on it after daddy got them put together. Brandon for some reason had to strip all the way down to being naked to sit on his, so of course Logan had to follow suit. Sure enough, Brandon went potty on the potty. So, he got to put two stickers on his almost filled potty chart. Logan wanted to put some on his, but we had to tell him that he had to go potty on his potty in order to get them. Tommy came in with the stickers and asked if Logan had gone, and I said "well, if farting counts, then yeah he did!"

So, now we are on the path to getting them potty trained! we picked them up some pull ups. Logan will get pull ups during the day and a diaper at night time. we are even going to cut back on them getting their cups right before bed, since like Tommy pointed out, that is why they go potty so much at night!

It felt weird walking through Wal-Mart with a basket full of potty training supplies, lunch meat, bread, and stuff for dinner for Saturday night! But, it felt even weirder walking through the store with a notebook of paper and a thermometer for temping!

for the past couple of months, things have been getting so chaotic around here, that we have had a couple of months with the thought in our heads of "is she going to come this month? are we that percentage that a tubal doesn't work for?" and this is now going to put an end to all those guessing games! Tommy kept telling me "why do we need to buy that? when you had the surgery for a reason." I kept telling him all through Wal-Mart that I don't want to play the "is she going to come? is she not going to show?" every month! I want to know for a fact that I can go back to knowing exactly when she is going to show up so I won't have to get that inkling that we might have another baby. (I know I know.....I am getting way ahead of myself....but after I had signed the papers to get the procedure done, I did check to see what the percentages were!) so I will be starting that all over again in the morning! I need to get back into the habit of getting up early to get Brandon ready for school anyways.....so why not start with taking my temp first, and then going about my day!

thanks ladies for the nice comments about potty training them both at the same time. Logan, I could tell, really wanted to go potty on the potty, but he had stage fright or something and couldn't end up going! but I am hoping that it will be so much easier with both of them doing it at once!

right now, we have been getting their diapers from my mom......so we really haven't *paid* for them in a while. But we will be having to buy Marissa some here soon once the ones my mom gave us are gone. She is currently in a size 3, but I noticed when I changed her Friday afternoon, that he pudgy little legs were getting a little too big for the current diapers! so, it would be nice to only have to buy diapers for one instead of three! Plus, with the pediatrician looking at me and saying "you really need to get him on the potty once he gets up and every 30 minutes from then since he IS going to be 4 years old next month!"

Jane~ Have fun at the party! I can't wait to see some pictures of the party!

Marti~ Have a great weekend!!

Francie~ Have fun with Fonzo!!!

Sue~ Have a great weekend!!!!

Trish~ That is great news about little Kianna!!!! Did they find out what it was? I have noticed a lot of commercials with women with curly hair, and I miss my perm that I had when Logan was born! I loved having the curls....but I just didn't have the time to keep up with the curls! I would love to get a perm again.....maybe soon!

nothing big planned here......just sitting in the bathroom....I mean potty training the boys! Tommy has to work on Saturday so we are nothing doing anything.....we even bought our dinner Friday night while we were at Wal-Mart so that we wouldn't have to go out! I know we have a lot of things that we need to do organizationally before B and M's party on the 26th. So, maybe we will get a head start with all that stuff on Sunday! (wish me luck on convincing Tommy!!)

upswife
03-29-2008, 07:49 PM
evening ladies! what a week! Actually not much was done with Dh being off, but we did spend time together as a family. Very worn out today???not sure why...will keep plugging along tho. Dh and I Are going to go to the gym tomorrow after church, kinda a last ditch effort, but itis something. Well, have to get moving will chat at you ladies in the morning.

:hug: & :wave: to all!

Marti
03-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Hello gals.

Trying to organize the house a little. Too much clutter and it's really starting to bother me. So trying to spend some time doing that.

Eating and exercise is still going well. Trying to stay on track and do better. Not everyday is perfect but at least I'm trying.

Jane--I hope you're having a wonderful time this weekend! Tell us all about it when you can.

Mindee--Good idea to get both boys trained. I only had my girl and once I made the decision to potty train....we had no problems. I was shocked, but pretty happy.

Sassy--Have you decided which day to use your floating holiday? Outlet mall shopping sounds like fun! DD & I have plans to do that this summer.

Sue--How is your mom feeling today? I hope that when she gets her epidural that she'll feel much better. I have to make sure I eat or snack on something before I walk too. That feeling of weakness is no fun.

Francie--That top you posted a photo of....darn cute!! I like the back of it. And I also like the purse. Cute stuff.

Trish--Congratulations on the new DGGD. I'm happy to hear that Kianna is home now. How exciting to have a new baby in the family. My brother and GF are due in May and my sister and BIL are due in September. Two babies in our family this year.

Ellen--I haven't made it to the gym since January. I need to just go! But for some reason I just haven't. Been busy, (an excuse I know) Need to make time for it.

Tammy--How are you feeling after going back to work after surgery? Any pain or is all good? Some day I'll get a TT, would like to next year, but after redoing the house....will be a few more years.

Hello to anyone I am missing! I need to get back to cleaning before I get out the cleaning mode I was in. I needed a break so I thought I would catch up. Break is over now so I better get going.

Have a great evening ladies and I'll chat more tomorrow!!

suetalks
03-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Good evening ladies- Hope you are all having a nice week-end. I have been plotting and planning the bedskirt and valances I am making for the spare br. Going to get the fabric ready tomorrow as I have to iron in the afternoon anyway. (oops, I mean Mon.) Have to hit Hobby Lobby again for some trim I want to use. Other than that I just did laundry and dusted today. Took Baby out for a bit and it was COLD and WINDY. I am ready to move to Florida. Yikes!

Got 2 free nights at the riverboat in the mail today...so planning to get away and do that next week. Depending on how Mom does with her epidural.

Watched a movie tonight on t.v. and am going to go read until I fall asleep. A friend brought me several books by Fern Michaels....about the Sisterhood. I have one down and really enjoying the next one. I have always enjoyed her books.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Marti
03-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Good Morning!

It's dark and cloudy w/rain threatening to fall! And of course the weather outlook for the week is sun!! Figures, wait until I'm back to work to shine!

Sue--How fun to have 2 free nights at the Riverboat! I hope you mom feels well enough so you can go.

And how is everyone else this morning?

Trying to rearrange the kitchen, get everything off the countertops. Not sure where to store it all though. We ordered some granite tiles and they came in Friday, so now we have all this tile laying around ready to be installed. I can't wait. Much better than the 70's mustard yellow Formica that we have at the moment. The place is slowly getting updated. Our living room needs tending to but just not sure what we're doing in there. There are original hard wood floors underneath this awful carpet.....I really need to see what condition they're in.

Ok gals....I'm rambling. You all have a wonderful Sunday and I'll check in later on.

Jane
03-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi ladies,

Marti - are DD and her dad still as close to you as before? I bet she likes her new room. Even at my age, I just love to redo my bedroom, lol. Back in the day, that color of yellow you're talking bout was called Harvest Gold. I remember it well, lol. Funny how it was considered so cool back then. Bet the tiles are so nice!

Francie - not sure if your husband coming home, and you getting your bootay warmed in the bedroom are connected, but if so - You Go Girl!!

Ellen - a big yay for family time. :cp: Did you make it to the gym?

Trish - thanks for the update on the new little DGGD. My MIL used to get permanents, and since they don't last very long, DH calls them "temporaries", lol. Yep, your FL trip will be here before you know it. Mine is 6 weeks from today. WooHoo!

Sue - let us know how your mom's epidural goes. Hopefully it will be a lot of relief for her. Your DH is so talented w/wood. I bet the pieces are beautiful.

Tammy - how's it going?

Ah, the wedding reception was so much fun! We had a good crowd, and I partied hardy. I was so sore this morning, after dancing too much, lol. Neal did walk Katie into the pavilion, and it was a sweet sight - almost a tearjerker! The photographer (semi-pro) will have the photos and a cd copy of them ready tomorrow. Katie is bringing them out here, so I'll download them on my computer to share.

I'm doing pretty good with food, but need to do better. <sigh>

Toodles!

Shopaholic1204
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Jane~LOL!! Actually, no they werent connected. Dh didnt come home until Sat morning. He's been nothing but a bad influence on me since he came home, lol. Glad you had fun at the reception!! I bet you were the dancing queen of the night, lol.

tommysgirl18
03-30-2008, 11:52 PM
hello ladies...how are you all doing?

nothing really interesting on this end! I did manage to make it through the kids toys. I threw out three bags of toys that are either broken or they don't play with anymore!!! I am so happy about that! I folded and put away our laundry. I still have to fold and put away the kids' laundry. I have one empty tote that I am going to try and put all the bigger clothes for Brandon in and then that will go down into the basement! I missed him being in school.....I was able to get so much done that way!

I did however do really well with potty training the boys over the weekend. Brandon went a couple of times on the potty. Logan went next to the potty and in the bath tub, so I guess that counts for something! Now, I just need to get back on track with my eating and water drinking as well as my exercising! I am not sure if I will get my work out in after I ship Brandon off to school in the morning. One of the maintenace guys will be coming over to replace our bathroom floor! It is starting to dip near the bath tub, and before it gets too bad we are going to have them fix it! The guy that is going to do it, told the office manager that he might as well just replace the whole floor instead of just the one area. Our office manager did tell us that we could use her shower if it takes longer then a day to fix it!

I need to cut this short and get into the shower!

as far as training both boys at once, a friend of ours that has two boys himself, said that it would be better for them to do it together! so, I am trucking along with it. I spent a lot of time on Saturday while Tommy was at work sitting on the floor of the bathroom. Brandon is doing better with it more then I thought he would. Logan is having more fun with sitting on the potty and then trying to hide his tool so that he doesn't have to go.

we went to wal-mart on sunday with intentions to get marissa a pink jacket to wear and ended up in the bike area to see what they had to offer. tommy told brandon that he had to find a helmet that he liked and that fit him before he could even get a bike. brandon found where the helmets were, and spent a great deal of time there trying on helmets. once he settled on a Cars helmet, he then wanted to head over and pick out his bike! we had to keep reminding him that his birthday is in 3 weeks, and maybe he will get one then!

Sassy_Chick
03-31-2008, 03:36 AM
Mornin' all. :coffee:

Yippee another Monday! lol. I put in my request for my 1/2 floating holiday night off. But I guess I either put in the wrong dates or my boss is an idiot, either one could be true, so will just have to see once I go into tonight. lol. I put in for either next Wed. or the Wed. after, whichever one works better, doesn't matter much to me. :shrug:

DH is in desperate need of some new jeans, he only has ONE pair now. So yup that means I have to do laundry more often and we all know that is no fun, right? lol.

I received my new pants. One pair I like, the rest that I received (one is on back order) I don't really like, on me anyways. Trying to see if its worthwhile to send them back or not. I got all the pants on clearance. They say they take the price of shipping off on the credit or refund? I guess that means I get it back, right? I dunno. One pair is just ugh. I dunno doesn't look right on me at all. I look like a seal that is pregnant and about to pop! :lol3: The other pair I do not like look like I could fit another one of me in them!!! :lol:

So I dunno I hate returning things through the mail but I do want pants that look right too. So I dunno. Maybe I will return the ones I do not like for a refund and try to find something at the outlet mall so I can try them on!!! lol. Sound like a good plan??? lol. So I wonder if I can call them and have them not send me the ones that are on back order, as they are the same as the ones that make me look like a pregnant seal. lol.

Well I can honestly say I haven't done much at all, since the cleaning is all done, but now there is dishes to do again and I honestly do not feel like doing them. :p lol. Lazy, huh? lol.

I talked to my mother Saturday night. She met a new guy, who lives in my area. He works for Kelloggs. He has 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl, but they are all older and married, like me. She says he is really nice. So we'll see.........Once again she is talking about moving up here, and now that she has a man that lives in my area, its probably a lot more likely, if it works out. Not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic. She's gone through a few men now. I wish she would meet them the old fashioned way instead of on the net, not that there is anything wrong with that, I just think its hard to really "know" someone via the net, but I know there are lots of people out there who have met on the net and it turned out wonderful, so lets hope this works out for her. :)

Well my dept. is still upstairs. The girl who works my shift when I am off worked in the same cube I did upstairs so she only had to take her tower and her phone headset upstairs, instead of everything. So guess that is where I will be this week. Who knows when they will get it fixed. The way our co. is it could be a year later!!! I hope not, but I doubt it will be anytime soon. Luckily the ladies cube who we are using is on maternity leave and as far as I know she hasn't even had her baby yet, so it should be awhile yet. She had to be on bed rest due to complications, so that is why she's been out already.

Anywho......I just do not wanna go into work tonight........I guess its the case of the "Monday's" lol. I will be just fine once I get there and get all set up and ready to work.........Just getting there is the hard part. lol.

We watched "I am Legend" with Will Smith, it was pretty good, not one of his "best" movies in my opinion, but pretty good.

Weather wise it is supposed to be warm all week, so we shall see........I am tired of the cold and hot thing. lol.

Well take care everybody, I hope you have a Great Week!

Jane
03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Hiya ladies,

Francie - my DH can be a bad influence on me, too, sometimes. I had to tell him to stop bringing me candy bars! He buys them for himself to eat on the way home from town 2 or 3 times a week, and once in awhile brings me one. I told him to bring me fruit instead. If I HAVE to have a candy bar, I'll plan ahead for it, and get one myself. Oops, sorry about the bootay mixup, lol.

Mindee - a big woohoo for the progress so far in potty training. Another big yay for getting a new bathroom floor. I'm so glad Tommy insists on helmets for the kids when they ride bikes. We had a neighbor kid in town that had a head trauma from a bike accident, and he suffered so much because of it. Glad you got the toys sorted out. That's one job I used to put off when the kids were small, because I just hated doing it.

Sassy - your mom does have extra reason to relocate near you now. I hope for her sake the relationship works out. My sister that lost her husband a couple of years ago is so lonesome. She's afraid to date, too shy, I think. Since you asked, I'd sure send those pants back. You'll never wear them, if you don't like them. And if you hurry and call the company, maybe they can stop shipment of the back-ordered ones.

Mary and I are going to Evansville today, after I spend some time with DS. She wants to check out the spring clothes for kids at Target and Old Navy, and I have a return for Macy's.

I'm doing good with the food and exercise, and pray that this trend lasts!

See ya next month, lol!

upswife
03-31-2008, 01:05 PM
Morning ladies!

Ok DH got off to the gym and work this morning, and I made it a point to get there early my self! I am so proud of ME!!! Such a bad night...really wanted to stay in, but glad I went anyway! Not much on the radar for this week, only doing some spring cleaning, and will try to go thru my closet...I have clothes in there that I have not worn in forever, and even if I go down in sizes I still will prob not wear them. so will give away.

Jane~the reception sounded so fun!!!! Enjoy your trip to Evansville...hearing you talk about these places reminds me of my College days...I went to Eastern Illinois University...so close!

Martie~rain and thunder here, but it is definitely warmer than the past few days. how did your bathroom turn out??? The tile for your kitchen sounds so much better than Harvest gold. LOL

Sue~Hope your mom is feeling better and you can enjoy your free nights at the riverboat.

Mindee~Yay for potty training!!! logan sounds like he is almost there. That he will sit on the potty id great!!! I only had to train one boy, but that was enough...thankfully my potty training days are over, for now anyways. LOL

Sassy~AT least you won't have to move back right away. And as for the pants I agree with Jane...call the company right away and see if they can stop the other pants. also send back the ones you don't like...no sense keeping them if you won't wear them.

:wave: and :hug: to everyone else!

Have to run, gotta make the girls lunch, and my bad night is catching up to me, need to go lay low for awhile.

Later chicas!!

Marti
03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Morning Ladies--

Needing to head out the door....have a early meeting to attend to at work this morning. It's bright and sunny out today! Just in time for a work day. (figures!!)

Jane--DD & her dad are still 15mins away. So they didn't move far. I love our new tiles. Right now, they're just sitting on our counter to give us an idea of how they'll look. I told DH not to move them.....I love it. :lol:

Mindee--Another birthday coming up?! They're growing so fast!! Potty training your boys together will make it easier for them. When it's Marissa's time....maybe she'll be the easiest!

Sassy--I agree w/Jane, I'd send them back. Especially if you don't like them. If you don't like them now, you won't like them later. Are you hoping your mom will move near you? Have you met this new man? Keep us updated.

Ellen--Our bathroom looks great. I just need to paint the ceiling. Kind of procrastinating on that. The step stool I have it still too short! I'll have to take a photo of it soon and post the before and afters.

Hello to everyone else out there!

Time is flying, need to get to work.

You all have a great Monday...I'm already dragging my feet. Need to win the lottery so I don't have to work anymore!! (nah...then I wouldn't know what to do w/myself!)

Have a good one!:hug:

Shopaholic1204
03-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi everyone!!

Okay..so dh being home has effected me big time. I gained 1 stupid pound. So I've decided its time for a new plan. Thank God today is payday, so we can go buy groceries tonight. I wish I had my own mini fridge. That way I can stock my own healthy foods in there and not have to worry about other stuff. Dh is going on leave next week..so I'm gonna make him take me to the gym. I really really really wanna make my goal for this month. If I dont, then I'm just going to feel totally awful!!

tommysgirl18
03-31-2008, 03:54 PM

nothing too exciting on this end...... I did some major cleaning and I feel great about it! I went through the boys closet and put away some clothes that are too big at this time in a tote that can go down in the basement. I went through their toys last night and the rest this morning, and got rid of 4 bags of toys that were broken or missing pieces! I mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors. I cleaned all the windows. I told Tommy that when he walks in after work he is going to think that he walked into the wrong house!

now I am watching the Tigers game........spending some time with Rissa while the boys are asleep....uploading some pictures..checking my email and a couple of other things.....oh yeah....making a grocery list for when we go shopping on Friday!

the guy was suppose to come over and check out the floor/fix the floor today. but it is approaching 4pm and I don't count on him making it here today!

Sassy~ I try to get things in the store for that same reason! My mom has ordered me some stuff through online and then when she gets them, they are either too big or too small. but she has found some really cute things that she ordered for the kids, we just have to get the time to get up there in order to pick it all up!

Jane~ I agree with you on the helmets. I know when me and him were younger, they didn't make it a law like it is now. In fact, when I was walking around the workout area in Wal-Mart last night, there were a couple of employees that were talking about the helmets. One of them said "man, if my kid wanted to ride his bike, I wouldn't make him wear a helmet since we didn't have to back when I was younger." Then when the kid walked by me.......he looked at me and then he heard us talking to Brandon about getting a helmet and all that. But there are some parents who don't think that their kids need them......until something happens to them or to someone that they know!

Ellen~ I am hoping that Logan will be an easy one to train....he is the one that likes to play "hide my willy" while sitting on the potty chair so that he doesnt have to go.

Marti~ Yup.....we have two birthday's coming up in three weeks! Brandon's is on the 23rd and Marissa's is on the 24th! I can't believe by the end of this month, I will have a 4 year old, a 2 1/2 year old, and a 1 year old! I have heard that girls are a lot easier to train!

Francie~ I have the same issue.....Tommy will be a good influence on me for a while, and then he will get a craving for something, and then it seems like the switch gets flipped and he turns into a bad influence on me. I try to plan ahead for those kinds of things....but it doesn't always work that way!

pattygirl63
03-31-2008, 05:41 PM
:wave:Good afternoon Ladies,

We didn't make it to church yesterday so didn't go any where until today. I've just been so tired plus I had a reaction to strawberries and have a rash. I have had the same reaction to them a few years ago, but I forgot about it. I do love strawberries, but evidently my body doesn't. DH had to get a test done at doctor's office and then we went out to eat and then to Wal-Mart for hopefully the last time until we get back from FL.

I saw Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" show on television Saturday and decided to check it out on line. Funny how it actually works. I did the Technic to stop Craving DH Heath bars stash which I don't like any way. I will never look at another Heath bar the same way and I don't believe I'll be able to eat one ever again. You won't believe the mental picture I have of one when I even thing about it. We went out to eat today and I did great. I fixed my plate and only ate what I wanted and left the rest. I even had dessert... again only what I wanted and stopped eating when I was satisfied. Funny, I had to sit and wait for DH to finish his meal and sip my lemon water which is a real switch-a-roo as he usually finishes long before me. I like McKenna's 4 rules... Whenever I'm hungry I am to eat and then only eat what I want not ever eat what I think I should. Eat consciously by enjoying every mouthful eating slowly and tasting the food. And Stop when I am full or even think I am full. This reminds me a lot of Intuitive Eating and WW Core. He says that most of the time when we make peace with food that we'll usually find that we really like the healthy foods we should eat. I think I've already reached that stage. The only problem I am having now is that I don't really get hungry any more. I have eaten all the food I'm supposed to eat on diets example WW points you had to eat etc that I really didn't recognize the simple normal feeling of hunger. I don't remember getting very hungry when I was a teenager until I started eating junk food and then years later once I started eating 3 meals a day because everybody said "I Had To" and married into a family that thought everybody had to have 3 meals and snacks. I always said I had to learn how to gain weight when I learned the importance of 3 meals a day. My normal way of eating was never 3 meals a day until grown. It is really strange to find that it is okay for me to eat only when hungry not because I have to. I saw people on the show say they were losing weight and it was the easiest thing they ever did. I honestly believe I have found my way because I believe it is "normal" for me.

Jane - Sounds like the reception was great and I'm so glad Neal was able to walk Katie into the pavilion. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

Mindee - I wanted to tell you I love the pictures of your kiddos on the Avatar. They are so precious.

To everyone else I missed - a big Hello:wave:

Catch y'all again soon.

Hugs,
Trish

suetalks
03-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Ladies- Thundering and getting ready to storm here, so I won't stick around. Just wanted to say, Mom had her epidural and right now is not feeling so good. Dr. said she should feel better tomorrow. Here's hoping.
See you tomorrow.

Sassy_Chick
03-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi Ladies.

Since about everybody asked and answered the same, I will just answer all:

I will call and try to stop them sending my other pants and I will send back the others as soon as I have time to drop them off, getting to anywhere in my town right now is a complete nightmare!! They have so many roads closed it is simply ridculous. Even the School Buses have to detour. They surely did not plan this out when they did it, that is for sure. :dizzy:

Marti, No I have not met the "new man" my mom is "seeing". She just told me about it Sunday evening. I do want to meet him though, IF it lasts, not trying to sound negative, but her last few didn't last that long and I never even met any of them. So we'll see. :) Yes I do want my mother to move in with us, this has been an ongoing thing for about a year or more now, she just has to make up her mind lol -- so its up to her, not me or DH, we want her to move in. When I hear news about her man or her moving in, trust me, you gals will know! lol. ;)

Sue -- I agree with you 100% about McKenna. He is my lifesaver! I swear after watching only just one show from him (I still have the others to watch on the DVR) He has made me feel that I don't have to "fear" food anymore. It has totally lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and I feel like I can actually live a "normal" life now. I know its all things we "should" already know, but I dunno its nice to be "Reminded" I suppose.

It has totally changed me, or at least I think. Have any you noticed any change in me?? You can be honest w/ me if you think it has or has not or whatever, won't bug me. lol.

I am still upstairs, we do not know for how long, it is a pain though because me and the girl who works opposite nights I do share a desk now, so we have to hook up our computers at the beginning of the week and then unhook them when we are done at the end of the week.

Well have a Great Night!!!

tommysgirl18
03-31-2008, 10:37 PM
just popping back in here before I finish up on here and go to bed.

tommy talked to the guy that was suppose to come and look at our floor. come to find out, they are not going to do anything with it until the tile is peeling. tommy said "so one of us has to fall through the floor in order for something to be done? if that is the case, then I will be owning this whole place!"

so that is where it all sits right now.....

nothing really ealse going on.....I did all that heavy cleaning in exchange for not doing my work out dvd because I thought that he was going to show up to check out/fix the floor!

Trish~ thank you so much for your nice comments on my pictures. The picture that I have now, I was trying to get him to smile while he was looking at mean, but instead of gave me this intense very stern face that I have never seen before! I showed the picture to Tommy and he goes "where in the heck did that face come from?"

I have Paul McKenna's page from TLC saved, and I am shooting to go back and take some notes off of it. I keep telling myself that I am going to go and use the tools that he is teaching through the tv, and then dinner comes and goes and I forget all about it! so I am making a pact with myself to go and check it all out, take notes and to stick with it big time! I have a double birthday party in three weeks, and I want to loose some of this weight before that party!

on a side note, I did email one of my sisters that I knew had the TaeBo tapes. I asked her if I could borrow them. she only has them on vhs, so if she isn't using them, I am going to see if Tommy will hook up the vcr for me. Or I will check into seeing how much one of those dvd/vcr combos cost. We have always talked about getting one since we have a lot of movies on videos already!

Shopaholic1204
04-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Just stopping by real quick. We just got back from Walmart. I'm so proud of myself. I bought TONS of fruits and veggies (as well as other stuff,lol). I also bought one of Jillian's dvds and a Mini Stepper. I'm soooooooooooo excited to try it out tomorrow!! I can use my mini stepper and watch TV at the same time!! LoL!! OKay well..I'm gonna go to bed now. Its gonna be 2am in a few mins. Nighty nite!! And Happy April Fool's!!! :p

Oh ya!!! When we were in the check out line..I was looking at the gums and telling Fonzo how they should make some chocolate flavored gum..and whatcha know!! I see Chocomint gum!!!!!!!!! I havent tried it yet, but I was happy to find it, lol.

Jane
04-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Happy April Fool's Day!:joker:

Ellen - I'm behind on my spring cleaning, and know some of it might not get done. I've got too much fun stuff to do, lol. Yay for you, getting to the gym. Hope you got some good rest yesterday.

Marti - it's good to know your sweet DD will still be close by. Bet the tiles are gorgeous!

Francie - yay for bringing in all the healthy stuff. Makes you feel good, doesn't it? I think your 5 pound goal for this month is very doable.

Mindee - I like your avatar, too. My son was a bouncer, as a 2nd job. Yikes, sorry to hear about the floor. Hmmm, maybe the tile will begin to peel right away. :devil:

Trish - I actually thought of you when I was watching the I Can Make You Thin show last week. Haven't see the new one. But knowing the way you prefer to eat only when hungry, it's like he designed this program just for you! Me personally, I have a hard time stopping when I'm no longer hungry. So I have to limit myself by counting points, or calories.

Sue - how's your mom today?

Sassy - yes, sweetie, you do seem much calmer and in control about food. I think this program may be just what you needed! Hope your mom does come and live with you. Then you can meet this man, and see if he's good for her.

Mary and I had so much fun in Evansville. I got a few more games for the DS. Neal and I each have one, and we've been having a blast with them. Today I need to iron and clean the bathrooms. Well, the whole house needs spiffied up, but I doubt that happens, lol.

I've been doing well with the food, and not too bad with exercise.

BBL,

Shopaholic1204
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Jane~Buying all the healthy foods and the Mini Stepper made me feel soooo good!! I could hardly sleep last night because I was so excited about working out today, lol.

Well..I actually have stuff to do today. LoL!! So I better get cracking. BBL!!

Marti
04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Good Morning Ladies! :wave:

It's a GORGEOUS day out this morning. Very cold, but the sun is out and it just bring good feelings of energy!

I don't have much time this morning, but I will be back to do individuals later on tonight.

I've been eating pretty good and keeping up w/the exercise. I've slowly added jogging to my walking. And I plan on walking to work some weekend to see how long it takes for me to get there....this summer I plan on saving gas and walking to work. May even bike to work if I tune up the bike!

Ok ladies, sorry to make this short, but I will be back to catch up.

Have a great Tuesday!

pattygirl63
04-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi Ladies,

Sue - Hope your Mom is feeling better today and recovers well.

Jane - I've heard some get up set because the man is a hypnotist, but I figure that I am the one in control of what I am saying and I kind of add a little prayer. I think of it as positive thinking and changing my way of thinking. I figure it can't hurt. Of course, I'm not buying any of the stuff as I got all the info I need on line and with my IE book. My problem I'm having now is when to eat as I am not hungry. I try to eat when I get a slight feeling of hunger though because I don't want my body to go into a starvation mode. I think it all comes down to learning what works for each of us individually. Tony and I love our pc games too and probably spend too much time on them. We plan to take them to FL and put them on the DGChildren's pc. In fact, we have extra pcs here at the house so that they can play games when they are. Do you think we spoil them too much? lol

Francie - Sounds like you are taking control of things toward healthy living. It does make us feel good, doesn't it? Good luck.

Sassy - Hope your Mom moves close to you and it would be nice for her to have someone. I had no intentions of getting married again after my precious DH Bill died, but I met DH Tony on-line on a Christian website and the rest is history. He and his family are a real Blessing. They all welcomed me with open arms. DD I talk about all the time is his DD and you would think that she and the grandchildren were mine. It can be really good.

Mindee - Hope the floor is fixed quickly. I would hate to go somewhere else to shower. I've done that before when our well collapsed and had to be re-dug when we lived in the country.

Marti - I remember those kitchen tops. I love Harvest Gold and that is the color of the siding I picked for my house I live in now. I know you will love your new tiles.

Everybody else I missed - Hope all is going good for you too.

Have great afternoon and evening.

Hugs,
Trish

Sassy_Chick
04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Girls.

Boy when I woke up tonight I felt like crapola. I woke up earlier in the day sick. I took some meds and went back to bed. I forced myself to go to work though since our one co-worker I figured would be out because his dad died last week and he did call in, I took the call, poor guy sounded so sad. :( He couldn't even talk........I feel for him. I remember when my dad died, it was heart-wrenching. Not only the death, but watching my mother go through it too.

Anywho. I had the strangest dream!!! I was a witch, but I looked like the exorcist chick -- scary! And I would jump into people's cars and make them crash, then take over their bodies! Totally freaky!!! Anybody dare to interpret that dream? lol.

I only ate a little something today, as I felt crappy, but I am feeling much better now. :yes: I am mostly just so thristy!!! I think I am partly dehydrated or something.

Jane -- Thanks. I feel much calmer and much much happier, that is for sure! Even today when I didn't feel so great, I still was in good spirits and "before" I would be all grumpy and grouchy. Amazing how a positive attitude makes a difference, not in only how people react to you, but also how you feel. :) Glad you had fun in Evansville.

Francie - WTG !!! :cheer:

Marti -- It was like that here too, beautiful, but chilly out. Wow Jogging, you go girl! ;) I need to get into gear I am tellin ya. lol. I was thinkin about buying DH & me bikes. I used to love biking, although its been many, many years since I have been biking! lol.

Trish -- That is how my mom was too, after she divorced my biological father, she always said that she would never get married again. Then she met my step dad and he was such an awesome man. You couldn't help but love him. :) I think she will find love again, just may take some time to find the right guy.

We got our monthly "newsletter" from our owner of our complex. I don't know if its just how she writes the thing or what, but it always just irritates me! lol. She has a way of saying stuff about people without actually mentioning their names, but you know who she is talking about, just drives me insane! Why not just come out and tell that person what they are doing wrong instead of making it public for everyone to see? And the person who is actually "doing" whatever it is probably doesn't even know that she is talking about "Them". UGH. Just seems so "highschoolish" to me. I can't stand people who "beat around the bush" just tell me already! lol. But I guess she thinks she is being "polite" or whatever. Who knows what that lady thinks. lol.

OH! lastnight I found a nice condo for rent, close to the in-laws and our friends. DH is gonna call about it tomorrow. Lets all keep our :crossed: that we can get out of our apt. once and for all!!! :D Then talk about happy, man oh man I think I will have to have a party for that one! lol. You all wanna come? lol.

Take Care All,

suetalks
04-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Sassy- Good luck on the condo. That would be awesome. Glad you are feeling better.

Trish- Yes, thanks, Mom is somewhat better today. The hospital called to check on her and told her it might take up to 5 days for the steroids to start working. So, we are still hopeful that she will feel much better.

Marti- Yay for the good eating and exercise. I am still awaiting the nice days for biking. Trying to keep eating in check and doing okay for the most part.

Francie- Hope you like the mini stepper....I bought one at a garage sale and it wears me out. The thingy to regulate the "ease" is broken, so it is on HARD all the time. LOL

Jane- As I said above, Mom is some better today. I think she will get better every day. Do you have the Brain games for the DS? I thought they looked neat. I have never been good at video games (except Atari...years ago) but I did think the DS would be fun. DH and I are each using our rebate to buy things we want (and don't really need...) Just for fun, you know. I am thinking of a DS for myself. He, of course, is thinking of tools.

Mindee- Yikes, on that floor! Be careful.

Ellen- Hope you can keep up with going to the gym. If I had a "buddy" to go with me I would do that too.

It was rainy and cold here today. We just took it easy. Mom was worn out from yesterday and I have an earache and draining sinuses. Yuck! I managed ham and beans for dinner and some straightening up. Nothing major. DH is just oblivious to the rest of the world all day while in his wood shop. :)

Has anyone tried any of the steam mops like they advertise on t.v? I need something to use on the ceramic tile. I love the tile, but have to get a new mop of some type. Hard to get in the grout short of doing it on hands and knees. Needless to say I am not fond of doing that.

Hi to all the rest of you ladies. I am thinking of the JL's and wishing all a happy Happy April.

tommysgirl18
04-01-2008, 10:55 PM

nothing really new on this end.....same stuff just a different day! it was really nice yesterday, and this morning when I put Brandon on the bus......then it got really windy and the temperature dropped!

I have been dealing with Logan taking his diapers off today! He hasn't really been into going on the potty, so I took it as him not being ready yet. So, I figured that I would just hold off on training him right now, since after all, he is still only going to be 2 1/2 at the end of this month. I am however happy to report that Brandon is almost 100% potty trained! He only goes in his pull up (no diapers since Saturday!!!!) at night time and nap time, or if he has to poop. I think that is pretty dog gone amazing since we started all this full time on Saturday! He will tell me when he has to go and we head to the bathroom.

I was looking through my OnDemand earlier today and they have a TON of workouts on there. They have the Biggest Loser ones on there, Jillian Michaels' new one that just came out, plus plenty of others that I am going to look into doing now since I know that the guy isn't just going to pop in to fix the bathroom.

Brandon also came home from school today, and since it is Tuesday he had his speech class. He got some playdoh, and when he pulled it out of his pack back....I said "what did you get?" and he looked at me and said "playdoh." He also had to call daddy and tell him that he has gone on the potty all the time except for the above mentioned times! His teacher also sent home telling me how many kids are in the class so I can figure out exactly what I am going to make and send in for his birthday. And that he has been doing an amazing job at keeping his thumb out of his mouth at school, and that we really must be working hard on it at home. And honestly, I didn't realize that he hasn't had it in his mouth 24/7 until she mentioned something on the note!

Our next door neighbors were being really loud earlier today, and Brandon is tommy's son 100%! The last time that they were being really loud at night, and Tommy was home, he started being as loud as them. He was stomping on the floor....yelling and screaming just like them. Then a little bit later, he had put his ear to the wall to see if he could still hear them. Sure enough, they were loud today and Tommy's little mini-me stopped playing and started jumping up and down and stomping like crazy. Then when they still persisted, he started yelling and screaming at the wall. Then when they were still moving around but not being as loud, he walked behind the couch to the area that he could lean against the wall without any problems, and listened to see what he could hear! I had to try and contain my laughter while telling him that since it wasn't bed time that they were fine. But that if they were still loud when it was bedtime, then I would let Marissa scream as loud as she wanted, and him and Logan could stomp/jump/yell and do whatever! He liked that idea! (paybacks are you know what....especially when their little ankle biter dog barked all night last night AND woke Marissa up a couple of times! I was NOT a happy camper on that one!)

ok....I got side tracked after typing all that by my nightly chores that I needed to get done before going to bed, so I am sure that there have been some posts added to the ones that I am seeing now.

Jane~ Tommy mentioned to the guy about tearing the tile, and I guess the guy told Tommy that he wouldn't suggest it. But I guess, we really can't do a whole lot right now, since they won't do a darn thing about it!

suetalks
04-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I finished another Fern Michael's book and started still another. I recommend them for a quick read...very entertaining. My gal friend brought me another today...

tommysgirl18
04-01-2008, 10:56 PM
sue~ you snuck in on me! it really isn't that bad to need to be fixed immediately. I mean, yeah it does kind of bounce and bend when you walk on it, but only if you sit there and steadily keep walking on it and bouncing on it. I will be there pronto if it does get extremely dangerous to walk on.

upswife
04-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Evening ladies! Thought I would pop in now, esp since I am trying to "fix" my morning routine, and trying to get everyone ready and out the door for school/gym does not leave me with time to post. Pretty much rested today, not as warm as yesterday, but the kiddies still wanted to go out. I am so glad that they are old enough to be out there together, adn that I can keep an eye on them form inside. I did get my vacuuming done, and got 6 or 7 rows done on my blanket.

Mindee~So great that Brandon is doing well on the potty, I wouldn't give up on Logan yet, he is younger, so he won't catch on as fast. Good luck. I hated having noisy neighbors, one night I woke up to hear the downstairs neighbors yelling at each other...thankfully it did not wake the kids.

Sue~My little workout "buddy" gets to play in the child center while I am off trying to kill myself. LOL But it is good that all the kids like going, because they will ask when we are going, if I get lazy. Don't know about a mop that gets the grout, but I used a "magic eraser" and my steam cleaner, and it came pretty clean. If you find one that works let me know!!! I didn't realize that your mom would have to wait...I thought the epidural would start working faster than that. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Sassy~hope you feel better soon! Drink plenty of water and juice to help keep your energy up at work. I have noticed that your posts are more positive!!! Way to go! Will keep my :crossed: on that condo for you!

Trish~what are gradma's for??? Keep spoiling away!

Marti~WOW jogging...I wish! Tho I was never one to run for long periods, even as a child. I have really been liking the bikes at the gym...just wish the seats were more comfy! My bath tub and tile are still in that harvest gold color, will have to replace soon.

Francie~hope you got all your stuff done! want to come here and help??? LOL

Jane~I never spring clean...I clean all year long. :rofl: I am not doing too badly, the only major things that need to be done are the garage and my closet, Kids clothes are done ( for now) and so are their toys. Need to wash the kitchen floor tomorrow...of course, after the gym!

((hugs)) to anyone I have missed

need to get to bed if I want to push myself out the door in the morning. nighty nite :tired:>>>:faint:

Jane
04-02-2008, 09:24 AM
See you at #292. :wave: