The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - TBL Season 4 Weekly Show Discussion - *SPOILERS*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

SoulBliss
10-21-2007, 12:12 AM
See? Lumpy head!
http://www.biggestloserclub.com/ms/blcfeatures/images/bobharper.jpg

He Looks like "McDreamy" from Grey's Anatomy in this pic.

RocknRoll
10-21-2007, 10:51 AM
I will admit that I do love that photo :whoo:
I don't see any loppy sided head here
http://a811.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_91361e8f8adaa11f989ff40a67e701e2.jpg:whoo:

Hmm is it bad that I am not even looking at the head?? :o

But really, I love Bob and Jillian to death... I wish it was back to those two. Back to the good old days :p

Diva
10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
OMG! The things I would do to that man!!!! Why I would :censored:

Hehe..:val1: Ok, well, <insert droll smiley here>;)

Azure
10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Hmm is it bad that I am not even looking at the head?? :o

But really, I love Bob and Jillian to death... I wish it was back to those two. Back to the good old days :p

Me, too :) Jillian and Bob are really good friends, too. He called in to her radio show back in the summer and the way they were bantering was just so cute! She completely respects him and loves him to death!

Shay
10-21-2007, 11:46 PM
It seemed like they, Jillian & Bob, were genuinely happy to see each other that first time on the show. It doesn't seem that way with Kim. She just seems so superficial.

Bob seems so nice and that body just helps even more.

LondonJulz
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
**A Bulletin from "Cowboy" (aka David) from TBL on Myspace**

"Just wanted everyone to know that Phil will be on the TODAY show on NBC tomorrow morning Oct 23. Then on Access Hollywood tomorrow evening. You get to see where he is RIGHT now. If you thought he was hot weeks ago - just wait. CHECK HIM OUT!

I know I will be glued to the tv waiting in anticipation."

Jen415
10-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Excellent news, Julz!!

I've been thinking....I wonder if the show is being edited in such a way that it makes Kim look bad and people dislike her so that, when she does not come back next season, no one will miss her? It would be GREAT if it went back to just Bob and Jillian again!

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 10:13 AM
***This week the show is back to being at 8:30 PM ET / 7:30 PM Central.***
Will they ever have it at the same time every week?????

BerkshireGrl
10-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Will they ever have it at the same time every week?????

:dizzy: I know, I know! YEESH!

It's driving me :bat: BATTY! :bat:

Andi18
10-23-2007, 08:10 PM
This was a bulletin post by Isabeau on Myspace:
Date: Oct 23, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Drama, Drama, Drama at 8:30/7:30 central...
Body: Tonight's Biggest Loser episode- you want to be there. I don't know what they'll show, obviously, but trust me, it's gonna be a juicy episode. 8:30/7:30 central, tonight (Tuesday) on NBC.
I was planning on going to a boot camp tonight put on by TBL Season 3 Amy & Marty but now I may have to start with next weeks sessions...

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
I love drama in the springtime, I love drama in the fall.....

Hahahahahahahahaaaa.... Kim needs to just have her hissy fit and get over it..... can't stand her... don't like her..... GO JILLIAN!!!!

Diva
10-23-2007, 08:55 PM
OMG! yanno, I didn't see last week's, but If I were that gal, I think I'd treat Kim the same way and dump her for Jillian had she tried to have me sent home too. Just saying....and Kim say's she "owes" her respect?! Whatever...

Shay
10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Amy situation
I see where she's coming from with Kim. Kim basically told her team to vote her off last week. That's why I don't like the trainers "playing the game". It causes stuff like this to happen. Granted I don't give a damn about Kim but...I don't think Amy can handle Jillian. She's an emotional mess!

dixied
10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Kim's speech to Amy was all "me, me, me". Get over yourself, it's not "The Kim Show".

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
What??? WHAT??? Kim feels disrespected and HURT and she would never wish for Amy to be voted off the show!!!?!?!?!?!?!? Was she even THERE in the room when she basically told the other guys to vote Amy off?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? WOW.... I hope Amy can handle Jillian and I hope that Amy has an incredible weigh-in so that Jillians skyscraper will absolutely soar on the foundation that apparently Kim is so proud of building in Amy....and I hope that Jillian sticks her tongue out at Kim when it happens...lol... okay, maybe not that part... but wow... Kim needs to re-watch some episodes....

Diva
10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
What??? WHAT??? Kim feels disrespected and HURT and she would never wish for Amy to be voted off the show!!!?!?!?!?!?!? Was she even THERE in the room when she basically told the other guys to vote Amy off?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? WOW.... I hope Amy can handle Jillian and I hope that Amy has an incredible weigh-in so that Jillians skyscraper will absolutely soar on the foundation that apparently Kim is so proud of building in Amy....and I hope that Jillian sticks her tongue out at Kim when it happens...lol... okay, maybe not that part... but wow... Kim needs to re-watch some episodes....

Yup yup...

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:14 PM
poor little Kim... only 2 people wanted to train with her. She thinks Amy will look back with regret????? HA!!! Regret that she was ever ON the red team maybe. Kim reminds me of a high school cheerleader for some reason (no offense if any of you were HS Cheerleaders). But, all the ones at my school were stuck up snots! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any guesses as to what happens at the weigh-in??? Does somebody gain an ungodly amount of weight??? Does someone lose an ungodly amount of weight????? Get ready for the dramatic commercial pauses ladies, they're comin!!!

Azure
10-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow...just wow. I didn't like Kim before, but now I'm especially not a fan! What the ****? Talk about "it's all about me"! Kim just doesn't get it. Guess what, Kim? You are the suck! Your team has the lowest overall weight loss! If you hadn't had Phil on your team since the get-go, you wouldn't HAVE a team to train now! Rarrg! ;) On a lighter note, I love Jillian (I think I say this every week) and I love her even more after she took that chick in. Jill's compassionate, she is, she's just a drill sergent in the gym :D

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:21 PM
and there's the commercial! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think he gains...... maybe? maybe he goes below 300 pounds.....I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm glad Amy's team won the challenge.... you know...since she's so worthless and all....

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:33 PM
WOAH... I thought that the +1 weigh-in was the shocker of the week.... nevermind....

can you feel the excitement in the air as to what is coming next.... Isabeau uttered those words "don't you gain" to Neil.... and now.... did he do it, did he gain???? WOW......

dixied
10-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey ya'll. I logged onto myspace and I'm updating my friendslist. I've sent some requests for adds, but they will appear under a different login.

http://www.myspace.com/dyan_q

They've blocked us at work, but I'm going to try and be better about logging on at home.

Azure
10-23-2007, 09:34 PM
What a drama-fabulous week ;) If he does gain, that means a red team member and TWO blues didn't lose anything or GAINED. What's goin' on, Bobalicious?

Azure
10-23-2007, 09:37 PM
+17 POUNDS GAINED??!!?! Holy crap!

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
W.........T..........F......................

O..............................M.................. ............G..............................

wow....

is it just me or is Bob even hotter when he's mad??? lol

Other than that..... can you even believe it?!?!? But, he did go a little overboard didn't he? Wow..................and why is he protecting what "used" to be the Blue team??? Wow........ what a doofus!!!!

dixied
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Neil - You IDIOT!

Although I could have told you how much a gallon of water weighs. It's one of those random facts that my brain seems to retain on it's own.

Diva
10-23-2007, 09:46 PM
OMFG!!!!!:?:

and trying to makes excuses for 17 POUNDS! Um I don't think so Buddy! Call a cab!!!

Shay
10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Bob...cursing??????????

Isn't funny when the teams are scared to see their trainer? I think in this season out of all them everyone is playing the game and I don't like it. In the past I could deal with it but this season its like people don't even want to lose weight they just want to win.

Diva
10-23-2007, 09:50 PM
If Isabeau gets sent home because of his dumb 17 LB gaining *** I am going to be pissed!

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Neil is SO off my Myspace friends list!!!!!!!!! :D

Seriously though.... what an @$$

And then snickering when Jillian said what she did... I would have slapped him!

Shay
10-23-2007, 09:53 PM
I hope they punish Neil! Send his stupid *** home! I've never liked him. He is a threat anyways. He will have a HUGE loss next week and he's lost 66 lbs so far not counting the 17 he put on this week.

Cassie501107
10-23-2007, 09:54 PM
BOOOOO, Neil! :nono:

Azure
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Noooo! Jez!

EDIT: But y'know what? He looks DAMN good now! I can't wait to see him at the finale! I hope he STICKS it to Neil at that finale, and I hope that Neil gets his *** chewed on next week's episode.

Shay
10-23-2007, 09:59 PM
BS!!!Last week pissed me off and this week was even worse! Oh well what to do. I guess I can count it as a win for Bob but I can barely tolerate most of the people on the show.

Diva
10-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Neil is SO off my Myspace friends list!!!!!!!!! :D

Seriously though.... what an @$$

And then snickering when Jillian said what she did... I would have slapped him!

LMAO! Are you my twin? You sound like me! lol!

BTW, I mainly watch for Bob too! hehe:D

Andi18
10-23-2007, 10:07 PM
OMG!
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :censored::censored:

Did you hear Neil?
"It wasn't supposed to be that obvious..."

Oh that :censored::censored::censored:

If they were smart they would have sent him home...again...they do it again...
He gained all of that water weight, now next week he will be able to lose that easily and then some making him the largest threat. It's good for he and Isabeau I guess (she's been my fav from the beginning), but still is not right.

I hope the trainers drop him.

Oh and yes Bob is soooo cute even with the :censored: mouth!;)

NemesisClaws
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
:mad:Unbelievable!!! I cannot believe Neil was so stupid as to literally drown himself in water, thus gaining 17 pounds! Furthermore, I can't believe he wasn't voted off!!!! What the heck are the rest of the trios thinking??!!! He's gonna be a bigger threat next week! :?: What he did was downright dirty, and tells me he doesn't really care about losing weight one way or the other. I just don't understand why he even did it since the blue team are no longer together!

**Just for clarification, can someone explain just how much water he had to have downed for that much weight gain? I've always been told that you can literally drown yourself in water, so how was he able to do it?

onthetee
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh, Bob, take your anger out on me....

Diva
10-23-2007, 10:20 PM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/roni0467/Misc/43.gif

xJox
10-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh my good lord have mercy... 17 lbs!!! WTH was he thinking? And to let it slip about the weight of a gallon of water. I knew that already.. but still... it made it even more obvious, but seriously.. he over done it ALOT like it really wouldnt be obvious with that big of a gain. HOW ON EARTH COULD HE WALK AROUND? I would have been sooooo pissed if Isabeau had been kicked off. She has been my fav from the get go too. I couldnt believe they chose Jez wonder why? He looks FANTASTIC now!! WTG JEZ!

xJox
10-23-2007, 10:22 PM

No, me, me, me!!! He is so hot!

Oppurtunity
They should kick Neil out. That was gross and horrible. And it should be against the rules.

xJox
:mad:Unbelievable!!! I cannot believe Neil was so stupid as to literally drown himself in water, thus gaining 17 pounds! Furthermore, I can't believe he wasn't voted off!!!! What the heck are the rest of the trios thinking??!!! He's gonna be a bigger threat next week! :?: What he did was downright dirty, and tells me he doesn't really care about losing weight one way or the other. I just don't understand why he even did it since the blue team are no longer together!

**Just for clarification, can someone explain just how much water he had to have downed for that much weight gain? I've always been told that you can literally drown yourself in water, so how was he able to do it?

I believe a gallon of water is over 8 lbs. Im not 100% sure. Ill have to google it.

Yep... its 1 gallon of water equals 8.33 lbs.

happy2bme
10-23-2007, 10:29 PM
This kind of junk just takes sooo much away from the integrity of the show. I feel bad for Isabeau - I would not be able to be in the same room with that idiot Neil. And if the blue team sticks by him - then they should get picked off.

NemesisClaws
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I believe a gallon of water is over 8 lbs. Im not 100% sure. Ill have to google it.

Thank you! :hug:I got so confused on that since I'm just no good at math. So for Neil, he had to have drank 2 gallons plus a little bitty extra to get 17 pounds. Hmm....This goes far beyond the usual 8 glasses a day bit.

Azure
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM

And 8.33 + 8.33 = 16.66, which is VERY close to 17 pounds. In fact, since I assume their scales round UP (no points of a pound), that would be EXACTLY two gallons of water.

NemesisClaws
10-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Does anyone else feel like, with the exception of one or two folks, most everyone else is just in it for the money? I mean, Kae was the only person to NOT partake in that poker's challenge, and I am so proud of her for that! I just couldn't believe how quickly everyone else was gobbling up all that stuff! In the end, Amy didn't even lose one pound! She's lucky she didn't gain actually. Just been getting this strong vibe that folks are playing the game more than they are losing the weight....

onthetee
10-23-2007, 10:40 PM
And 8.33 + 8.33 = 16.66, which is VERY close to 17 pounds. In fact, since I assume their scales round UP (no points of a pound), that would be EXACTLY two gallons of water.

That is if he did not lose any that week. I have to assume that he DID lose something fatwise, so he must have sodium'ed up (not really a word, but it works) to hold onto water he had been drinking for a few days.

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater

BerkshireGrl
10-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Ooooooooo! :tantrum:

17 POUNDS Neil!? Un-fricking-believable! What a numbskull. It's about being the ONE winner; the remaining ex-Blue Team members cannot share the victory at the end. I see that as dense, dishonorable, and acting like another d word fool. And he HAS to be from Massachusetts. I hang my head in shame.

As for other people...

Kim: Yeah, right. Owed respect? God, she is indeed The Suck! (seconded!) If you can't earn it, stamp your size 6 foot and demand it! :dizzy: Yep... her talk with Amy was all poor me and you'll be sorry, oh yes you will! Not to mention all that exercising must have popped some memory cells in her grey matter because her recollection of her "team vote-off strategy" speech was much different than what I saw. Amy was right on with that under the bus outburst. More like under a fleet of buses! Gah, I can't stand Kim! Too bad Amy had a null weight loss this week though... I really was drooling to see her get to whoop up a big loss after her first workouts with Jillian. Ah well, in time, I hope...

Jillian: I loved the "all right, see you all the gym... I'll be there in a minute", then her drive-through smackdown of Neil. Major, major kudos to her for that.

Bob: I will jump on the Bob train, and say he is cute even when enraged and making his eyes get all bloodshot ;) Now, we have a mad Bob, and maybe covered in that cupcake-high frosting remnants? Someone will have to take one for the team and verify the cupcake high.

Kae: Just want to say I really admire her integrity and spirit.

Jez: Ditto for Jez. He is looking super fine!

If I had to a winner right now... hmmm... I'd have to say based on their drive, Kae or Bill. But I am sure I will be surprised at the finale! :D

WOW. Serious drama! :devil:

onthetee
10-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Ooooooooo! :tantrum: Bob: I will jump on the Bob train, and say he is cute even when enraged and making his eyes get all bloodshot ;)

Kae: Just want to say I really admire her integrity and spirit.
If I had to a winner right now... hmmm... I'd have to say based on their drive, Kae or Bill. But I am sure I will be surprised at the finale! :D

WOW. Serious drama! :devil:

I think Bob's eyes were bloodshot because he was on some untold cupcake high.

Kae can't make it. She cannot lose the percentage that some of the others can. She has hit a point where if she were to keep up with the big boys, she would have to lose a limb.

I was glad to see Hollie come back. Poor girl.

xJox
10-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Does anyone else feel like, with the exception of one or two folks, most everyone else is just in it for the money? I mean, Kae was the only person to NOT partake in that poker's challenge, and I am so proud of her for that! I just couldn't believe how quickly everyone else was gobbling up all that stuff! In the end, Amy didn't even lose one pound! She's lucky she didn't gain actually. Just been getting this strong vibe that folks are playing the game more than they are losing the weight....

Yeah I couldnt believe they were doing it either. WTG KAE!!

LondonJulz
10-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Do you think that Ryan was in on the water logging bit? He DID gain a pound (which is HIGHLY unlike him) AND, he was on the Blue Team. hmmm...

SO proud of Jez...what a hottie he's ended up being!

I can't believe that Hollie, Kae and Davids team all voted for Jez... 2 of them had to be voting for Jez and you KNOW it wasn't Hollie. So, David and Kae both had to vote for Jez... I can't believe they'd be in support of what Neil did.

This was by far the best episode to date... looks like the pooh really hits the fan next week...... can you feel it?!??!

AND... Bob must take his anger out on ME!!!! :drool:

xJox
10-23-2007, 10:49 PM
I think Bob's eyes were bloodshot because he was on some untold cupcake high.

Kae can't make it. She cannot lose the percentage that some of the others can. She has hit a point where if she were to keep up with the big boys, she would have to lose a limb.

I was glad to see Hollie come back. Poor girl.

LMAO @ the cupcake high.

As for Kae.. your right.. as much as I like her.. I dont think she can keep up either. She still could lose alot though. Wasnt her weight 180 something?

I was glad to see her back too. Broke my heart for her though. Can u imagine?

xJox
10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Do you think that Ryan was in on the water logging bit? He DID gain a pound (which is HIGHLY unlike him) AND, he was on the Blue Team. hmmm...

SO proud of Jez...what a hottie he's ended up being!

I can't believe that Hollie, Kae and Davids team all voted for Jez... 2 of them had to be voting for Jez and you KNOW it wasn't Hollie. So, David and Kae both had to vote for Jez... I can't believe they'd be in support of what Neil did.

This was by far the best episode to date... looks like the ****e really hits the fan next week...... can you feel it?!??!

AND... Bob must take his anger out on ME!!!! :drool:

Oh yeah.. I think there was more in on it than Neil.

NemesisClaws
10-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Oh I just gotta mention this.....Kim the trainer needs to seriously knock it off with her whole "revisionist" of history.....Amy was perfectly justified in telling Kim off, but she should have perhaps done that in private between herself and Kim, not in front of everybody.

Anyone else noticed that comment from Jillian that Amy perhaps hadn't been pushed to lose that much weight in the past? Heck of a dig!

teawithsunshine
10-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Kim was a total snotty brat and a stuck up prig. I def hope it goes back to Bob and Jillian next season! Amy had every right to tell barbie off considering what happened last week.

Neil is a total selfish jerk. I hope he gets voted off soon. I also agree with the others, there's something fishy going on here and I think Neil & Ryan are def. in on it if they both gained weight here. I think Jillian should have done more than just tell Neil off here! She's a karate expert for goodness sake! Bob should rip into both of them! Great episode, btw! LOL.

sfj
10-24-2007, 07:18 AM
How come everyone else seemed to figure out what Neil did but Bob? If I were Bob, once it dawns on me what he did, I would refuse to train him.

Shay
10-24-2007, 07:30 AM
I think Bob was pissed and couldn't see beyond the 17 lbs but he knows.

Azure
10-24-2007, 07:43 AM
*chuckles* I love how all of us HATE what went on this episode, HATE Kim, HATE Neil's underhanded ways...yet we all pretty much admit it's been on of the best (if not THE best) episode this season ;) Gotta admit it, this stuff makes for great TV, even if we don't like the underhanded play going on, we love the drama! Looks like next week, we're gonna get some more of it :D

GirlyGirlSebas
10-24-2007, 07:56 AM
She may not have much left to lose and probably won't win, but I've got to say that Kae is my hero! She is 100% committed to losing this weight and getting healthy.

chellez
10-24-2007, 08:15 AM
You know I really got to thinking about it last night and I'm wondering if the show producers have an influence on different players to create drama on the show. More importantly, do they have an influence on the votes! I really think given all the voiced opinions that everyone felt what Neil did was wrong that something happened to make 2 trios change to Jez.

Its a shame cause Jez was doing so well.

PS: Bob + Anger = SMEXY!!! OMG when he was so mad he couldn't see straight i wish he would have ran to my house!

Maybe his blurred vision would have helped him look past my extra curves :devil:

Diva
10-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Personally, I think what Neil did should totally be against the rules. I think he needs to be disqualified and sent home. Period. They are there to lose weight and yeah, it's a contest, but it should be won the good old fashioned way, by diet and exercise and not underhanded ways of getting rid of the competition. JMO. I have NO respect for Neil. I could care less about him at all. Honestly I don't kow how Bob will ever be able to look at him the same.

Amberelise
10-24-2007, 08:20 AM
You know, Kae weighs a lot less, but she's also a LOT shorter. Percentages considered, she still has a LOT to lose. I think she might keep up the numbers for a few more weeks. She is hands down my favorite, but I'm disappointed she voted for Jez.

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 08:35 AM
Personally, I think what Neil did should totally be against the rules. I think he needs to be disqualified and sent home. Period. They are there to lose weight and yeah, it's a contest, but it should be won the good old fashioned way, by diet and exercise and not underhanded ways of getting rid of the competition. JMO. I have NO respect for Neil. I could care less about him at all. Honestly I don't kow how Bob will ever be able to look at him the same.

I agree completely!!!!!

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Just FYI... Hollie wrote a blog on her myspace page about last nights episode. I officially have no respect for Kae. She refused to vote for Neil for elimination. AND, she let it slip to the other trio who voted for Jez about her trio voting for Jez BEFORE elimination.... the other trio in turn changed their vote to Jez. I say if you stick up for a coward such as Neil, that makes you a coward by association. I KNEW that the Blue & Red teams had a serious issue with The Black Team.... GRRRRR.... GO BLACK TEAM!

MadamePJ
10-24-2007, 10:53 AM
So next week ... when he loses 17+ pounds to stay in the game ... how will that even look?? ... Nobody is even going to be happy ... I was hoping that they would make him weigh-in again after his bathroom breaks ... to set him up ... like how when defendants forge their own signature on promissary notes ... and the judges ask for a sample of their real one ... then another sample 10 minutes later and it's completely different than the previous one ... :o ... been watching alot of judge shows lately ... lol ... but I hope he goes home fast ... I can't believe it ... that definitely comprimised the integrity of the game ... he is so wack ... I don't have a problem with Kim ... she is annoying ... but ... moreso ... I think AMY is a big baby ... and although Kim was wrong for "throwing her under the bus" last week ... she needs to grow up! ... yeah craziest show ever!!!

onthetee
10-24-2007, 11:03 AM
I just popped over to the ivillage site. Wow. Jerry had Neil pegged in the beginning. And then when you think about the food challenge...I still think that Patty was looking for an excuse to eat, but I would not put it past Neil to give her an ambiguous sign.

I think Neil is a snake. Of course he will be the biggest loser next week with one trip to the potty, but I hope he pays for what he did.

Even if Kae was supporting Neil, Cowboy should have strapped some on and sided with Hollie. Yesterday, I would have said that Kae was the most committed to a lifestyle change, but now it seems that she is just in it to play the game as well.

Bob seems to have gotten himself a team of sneaks and liars.

Amberelise
10-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I just can't back Amy, either. She didn't even want to BE there a few weeks ago, and then she runs around behind everyone's back at vote off time giving them her two cents. I HATE HATE HATE seeing the people that SHOULD be there go and the ones that SHOULDN'T stay.

Catsgetnhealthy
10-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh what a show last night!! You should have seen my son's eyes get wide when Bob was going off. I don't know how Neil can even look at himself and stay after what he pulled and especially face Bob after that. And I also can't believe the people who voted Jez out can look at themselves and be proud of what they've done. It's obvious they are threaten by the black team. I don't blame Amy for going to Jillian after what Kim pulled on her and I would have told her I have no respect for you so I don't need to talk to you. I was disappointed for Amy not losing anything, but her body is probably wondering what's going on with the more intense training from Jillian. I'm betting she'll have a decent loss next week. I'm glad to see how well Jez is doing and that he is commited to his new lifestyle.

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm with you Amberelise...Neil should be disqualified for his actions, although there was talk that the entire red team did that the week they got immunity too. Thats just cheating.

I dont like Amy but I think she was right in being upset at Kim. Not sure why Kim felt Amy owed her to talk it out. Girl, please!

I'm all about Cowboy now! I hope he keeps doing great! Next week should be exciting. I really hate how this situation comes down on Bob though, thats so unfair to him.

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Cathy, I think you are right, I think that Amy built some muscle this week and thats why she didnt lose, I bet if she keeps training with Jillian next week she's gonna put up some numbers.

~melissa

onthetee
10-24-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm all about Cowboy now! I hope he keeps doing great! Next week should be exciting. I really hate how this situation comes down on Bob though, thats so unfair to him.

He voted for Jez instead of Neil. He is off my list....

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm rootin' for anyone on the Black Team... it seems like any of the people on the Red or Blue teams have some sort of agenda.... they all seem really threatened by the Black Team...especially to go to such lows as to do what Neil did (and for the others to back him up....) I believe Ryans reasoning in keeping Neil in was the Neil needed to be there....????? I'd love to see one of the Blue team vote off their own Blue Teammate.... I'd love for one of them to get stabbed in the back by their own. SHEESH!

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 01:09 PM
He voted for Jez instead of Neil. He is off my list....

The reason I'm not discounting him yet is because we didnt see the deliberations for them choosing who to vote for. We dont know that he didnt push to get rid of Neil. So I'm not counting him out yet.

I think that both Bob and Jillian really enforce the TEAM importance. The entire TEAM is important not just the individual. So both the blue and black teams are less apt to vote out their own..at least IMO.

It also seems like this year its more about winning than losing the weight. So many sneaky little things these teams are doing to manipulate the scale rather than just keep it moving down. I dont like how the focus shifted.

Shay
10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Amy...is I don't know. She just gets on my nerves. As I said before--A MESS! Did you see what she said about wondering about her decision to train with Jillian and not losing weight? Stupidass you ate all those calories at the poker game and trained with someone different. Give your body some time to catch up. Neil is such an idiot and the blue team is too for sticking with him. Hello there is only one Biggest Loser. Get some sense.

sfj
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Check this out http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/video/#mea=170972

if that doesnt work Go to http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/
on the right side of the page scroll down to the " more video" and click on the one that says
Week Seven

The players explain their reasoning behind their votes

sfj
10-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh and check out the comments on the video of neil weighing in! they are great!

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Oh now see Cowboy said it was a compromise with his trio. He didnt want to vote that way he wanted to vote for Neil. Looked like Ryan didnt want to either but took it for the team. Interesting! Thanks for the links!

How cute was Bob putting on Ryans pants! LOL! How can you not love that man?

~melissa

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh now see Cowboy said it was a compromise with his trio. He didnt want to vote that way he wanted to vote for Neil. Looked like Ryan didnt want to either but took it for the team. Interesting! Thanks for the links!

~melissa

If David wanted to vote for Neil, and we all know that Hollie wanted to vote for Neil, it would have been a majority and Kae's opinion wouldn't have mattered. Therefore, one can only assume that the majority of the team (2/3) on Davids team wanted to vote for Jez (and we all know it wasn't Hollie) That leads me to assume that David was on the "Jez" boat from the get-go along with Kae.
Also, Ryan said that they're vote wasn't about Jez as a person but to keep the one here that they were closest too... so, I don't think for a single second that Ryan second-guessed voting for Jez.

practiceliving
10-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Wow, I am so glad I missed the show last night! I would have been so wound up by this.

I read some recaps and the comments here, and I am appalled at what went on. SEVENTEEN pounds and he still didn't get the boot? That makes me really angry, especially since he'll have some huge loss next episode - not fair!

Jen
10-24-2007, 03:26 PM
I definately would have given him the boot. It is like a slap in the face for him to purposely gain 17 lbs in order to manipulate the game when others are struggling to lose.

onthetee
10-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, I am so glad I missed the show last night! I would have been so wound up by this.

My husband watched with me last night, and he was appalled by all the drama--Neil and the weigh-in, Kim and Amy and Jillian. After about the third comment, I looked at him and said, "Without the drama, it's just people working out and getting on scale at the end. Would you watch that?"

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 04:08 PM
My husband watched with me last night, and he was appalled by all the drama--Neil and the weigh-in, Kim and Amy and Jillian. After about the third comment, I looked at him and said, "Without the drama, it's just people working out and getting on scale at the end. Would you watch that?"

I'm laughing out loud at this right now, but it is SO true. Way to put it into perspective!

dixied
10-24-2007, 04:13 PM

~melissa

I'd rather see him taking off some pants. :o

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 04:28 PM
If David wanted to vote for Neil, and we all know that Hollie wanted to vote for Neil, it would have been a majority and Kae's opinion wouldn't have mattered. Therefore, one can only assume that the majority of the team (2/3) on Davids team wanted to vote for Jez (and we all know it wasn't Hollie) That leads me to assume that David was on the "Jez" boat from the get-go along with Kae.
Also, Ryan said that they're vote wasn't about Jez as a person but to keep the one here that they were closest too... so, I don't think for a single second that Ryan second-guessed voting for Jez.

Do we all know it wasnt Holli? because they didnt show her vote. And David said in the little interview that he didnt feel it was right but he was making a compromise. Like I said before we dont know for sure because they didnt show us that, we can only assume.

LondonJulz
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Hollie said in her blog that she felt that Neil was the obvious choice but that Kae absolutely would not vote for Neil. Unless the entire trio had to be in agreement..... who knows anymore. lol

iwmonn
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
First off, it IS a game, and there IS $25,000. at stake here. Keeping that in mind, my personal feeling is that it was low down dirty underhanded playing, BUT totally within the rules.

Think back, if you have watched previous seasons, water/sodium loading has been used for strategy in the past. (Or am I remembering wrong that Matt and/or teammates did this when they had an immunity to at least guarantee themselves a huge loss the following week- thus another week with team in-tact.) I think I remember being a bit put off by that tactic, but at the same time realizing it was THE GAME.

I have watched TBL since day 1 season 1 and it has evolved, as all these type of shows do. Each season is a little more underhanded than the last as players learn from the previous players mistakes/lessons.

Anyways, just something to think about.

onthetee
10-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Just FYI... Hollie wrote a blog on her myspace page about last nights episode. I officially have no respect for Kae. She refused to vote for Neil for elimination. AND, she let it slip to the other trio who voted for Jez about her trio voting for Jez BEFORE elimination.... the other trio in turn changed their vote to Jez. I say if you stick up for a coward such as Neil, that makes you a coward by association. I KNEW that the Blue & Red teams had a serious issue with The Black Team.... GRRRRR.... GO BLACK TEAM!

Oh, yeah, we know that Hollie was not in on getting rid of Jez. Again, Cowboy should grow a pair and stand up for what is right.

Azure
10-24-2007, 05:09 PM
I think that the sodium/water loading in past seasons was considered underhanded, but it was done under different conditions. They had immunity anyway, so it wasn't effecting anyone else that week whether or not they loaded (it essentially assured them a place above the yellow line the following week, though--just as it's done with Neil). This time, Neil was in no way immune and he threw the weigh-in, knowing that he wouldn't be voted out because he was counting on past team members to keep him in the game. Because there was a lot of inter-team game play going on, people went home who otherwise wouldn't have.

The difference in the past is that the loading was done when the person:
A> Had Immunity and B> didn't "plan" the loading with other people in order to get members from other teams voted off.

I guess it's all how you look at it. I wasn't a fan of the sodium/water loading in past seasons, either...but the circumstances around this one was something different.

iwmonn
10-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Would you still watch TBL if nobody got voted off? I think I would!!!! What if the winner could be whoever, at the end of the season really was the biggest loser. I really hate it when someone who really deserves to stay gets booted off because they are doing so well that they are a threat to other players.

Keep the immunity for the BL each week.
Keep the team thing going.
Winners get something special.
Losers get something else??? (any ideas?) ....
But mainly focus more on workouts, diets, personal goals/plans, etc.....

Shay
10-24-2007, 06:07 PM
I think they should let us vote but that won't ever happen. During Season 2 and 3 Matt and Erik gained weight on purpose. I can't remember the specific reason Matt did but Erik did it to make Kai use her immunity pass. Matt & Erik became the Biggest Loser during their season. My problem with Neil is he's just not likeable. He's making a fool out of the blue team members. They are blindly loyal to him which is just stupid.

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Holli needed to grow a pair there too then, seems like 2 against 1 would have been a different kind of compromise. Just too bad, I wish they'd taught everyone a lesson about cheating by booting Neil.

I agree with you Shay, its one thing to be loyal to your team but c'mon. Although it has happened in other seasons so he's not the only one as many are pointing out. 17 lbs though..sheesh!

godsgirltmm
10-24-2007, 08:29 PM
I was infuriated by Neil and the rest of the blue team last night. After Jez did right by all of them they turned around and stabbed him in the back. If Neil would do that to him then he will do it to them too. It's just a matter of time.

I like the suggestion made previously, the audience should get to vote!! :devil:

jellydisney
10-24-2007, 08:46 PM
When I saw the 17 pounds, I was confused for a good 5-10 minutes. I really couldn't think of a single reason for why Neil would do that. I'm kinda slow :o

I agree the drama makes the show much more interesting, although the drama with Kim is just painful to watch. I feel like Kim is puposely acting selfish and mean and dropping f-bombs everywhere because the producers probably told her to for ratings. I find it difficult to believe anybody would act like that in real life. Every show's got to have a least a couple of "bad guys," right?

How disgusting was it when they were playing that poker game in the beginning of the show??? Ugh, it was making me ill just watching them eat all those cookies and cheese wheels.

We can add "Quaker Oats" to the list of glaringly awkward product placements.

One thing I noticed about this episode is that we got to see less of the trainers. Kim didn't even appear after the first 30 minutes, and I keep wanting to see more of Bob and Jillian.

Shay
10-24-2007, 09:45 PM
The poker game and all of the food was disgusting. Especially Amy and that gagging...drama queen.

Andi18
10-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I know this was an emotional episode (trust me, I know), but the underline message of this show stays true- This is a battle for our LIVES, and just like in life, BL shows you the ups and downs, the victories and the defeats. Week 7 meant "game on" in a whole new way for us- and yes, game play will continue- but so will weight loss, inspiration and hope. I ask you all to hang in there with us...I know it was aggravating to watch, but if it IS any consolation, after that night the "Neil rule" was put in place, disqualifying anyone who would ever again play water games like that...Yes, I believe it should have been in there before, but who would have ever seen this coming?? Not me...

Looks like they've got something in place for the people who do not have integrity... Gonna enjoy seeing the first person kicked off because they broke the "Neil rule"...

onthetee
10-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Because I am crazy....I really want to try to drink 2 gallons of water, not pee, and see what happens. I have carried two of the largest babies ever to arrive on the planet, so my bladder would never allow that to happen. But I really want to know how much I can gain from water alone.

Hun.e.B
10-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh dont do it!! I couldnt drink much either after my 9 lb'ers. But remember that woman who recently died after doing that contest where she had to drink all that water and no bathroom breaks. How did he not get water poisoning?

~melissa

Oppurtunity
10-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Yep, it's dangerous to drink too much water. You'd probably need to drink 4 or more gallons though before it'd become dangerous.

But yeah, a lady did die in a competition to win a Nintendo Wii. "Hold Your Wee For a Wii!" was the comp, I believe.

sfj
10-25-2007, 07:15 AM
Because I am crazy....I really want to try to drink 2 gallons of water, not pee, and see what happens. I have carried two of the largest babies ever to arrive on the planet, so my bladder would never allow that to happen. But I really want to know how much I can gain from water alone.
How big where yours? I had one over 11 pounds and my bladder is shot!

onthetee
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
How big where yours? I had one over 11 pounds and my bladder is shot!

My first was 11 even. The "little" one was 9 1/2.

Heavens, I would never actually try it! My life is dictated by practicality and logic, so such a stunt would never figure into that lifestyle.

But I continue to wonder if I COULD gain 17 pounds. And how would it look?

sfj
10-25-2007, 12:59 PM
My first was 11 even. The "little" one was 9 1/2.

Heavens, I would never actually try it! My life is dictated by practicality and logic, so such a stunt would never figure into that lifestyle.

But I continue to wonder if I COULD gain 17 pounds. And how would it look?

my 1st was 8.8, 2nd was 11.1 and the last one was 8.5

I only gained 22 pounds with # 2 and # 3.

Gained 60 with the 1st one.

The only good thing about having an 11 pounder is # 3 was an easy delivery!

practiceliving
10-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Oooh I was just on the TBL site, and there's a poll up about this whole fiasco...

It asks "How do you feel about Neil's actions?" and the options are "It was cruel and shows he has no integrity", "It was fine, he's just playing to win.", or "It was mean, but I think he should be forgiven" The cruel/no integrity one has had 87% of the votes so far!

I wonder if the outcome of the finale will be different than in past years with the new "Neil rule." Many of the past contestants have described all kinds of crazy things they did before the final weigh-in, and I wonder if that being "illegal" will change the final weights?

xJox
10-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Did anyone see the video of Jillian and Isabeau talking about the elimination? I cried watching it.

SoulBliss
10-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Of ALL the nights for my DVR to screw up! I am :mad: that I didn't get to see this! :(

SoulBliss
10-27-2007, 09:23 PM
I don't understand why (maybe the fires in CA?) but it is playing NOW and recording on my DVR! It's the best/worst episode, I agree!

sportmom
10-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Agree with you all that it is one thing to water load just to get a good weig in the following week, like Matt & Eric did when they had immunity. To put 2 other people in jeopardy (at least Kai had an immune card so she wasn't in danger really) to be voted off, "knowing" that you are safe, is just evil. Glad they are instituting a rule, but wonder how long it will be before someone comes up with something else. Interesting how Matt will get the credit for this forever more (still remember his quote about knowing some "wrestler tricks") and I don't think this happened at all in season 1.

As for Kim, ya know, they were portraying her to be the unlikeable one last season too, before there was even the idea of booting her off and replacing her with Jillian. I think Jillian came back probably bc the books and dvd's weren't equalling what she could make on TV - so no, I don't think NBC is looking to cut Kim's contract short. Either way they will have to pay, whether they use her one more season or give her an early release buyout.

And one more time, word on the street is that Bob plays for the other team ladies. Although, I do enjoy you all trying to recruit him to play on yours!! ;) Thanks for the links for Jillian's podcasts - I will love downloading them. I wish Bob would start something too - I so enjoyed when he did the weekly appearances on the Ellen show to get her ready for the Emmy's (or one of them that she hosted). He would come in and train her once a week for like a 15 min segment, and of course, she made it hilarious. Good stuff. I love him too!

Hun.e.B
10-27-2007, 10:32 PM
I have always thought Bob played for the other team, I couldnt care less I just like to look at him! LOL!

~melissa

xJox
10-28-2007, 01:15 AM
I dont care if he plays for the other team either. Ill share ;)

But he does have a pic of himself and a lady on his myspace.

Shay
10-28-2007, 04:40 AM
Yeah, I think we all know but he is so good looking and just seems so nice. Besides its just fun to talk about Bob.

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
The only "word on the street" I'll believe is when Bob comes out and says it himself. He may have "tendencies" - but I've learned my lesson to assume that someone is something.... he may be, he may not be. But until it comes from him - I won't believe it.

It's that night again.... WHOOHOO!!! I checked the TBL website and it comes on at 8:30ET/7:30 central. I'll be tuned in FOR SURE!

chellez
10-30-2007, 01:55 PM
I have crappy stats class until 8:30 tonight! I have to go give my teacher an update on my results tonight so I'm hoping I can sneak out of there by 7:30.

Just so I can continue to :drool:

http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/images/2007/06/30/bob_harper_5.jpg

Gosh I could have his babies! :dizzy:

onthetee
10-30-2007, 03:22 PM
He looks so plastic in that picture. Like a wax Bob. His eyes are focused all crazy. Weird.

chellez
10-30-2007, 03:40 PM
:lol: would you really object if you had a wax bob in your room?

I'm loving those hip lines.... plus they make it look like his shorts are about to fall off :drool:

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm loving those hip lines.... plus they make it look like his shorts are about to fall off :drool:

Somebody call a fireman before this girl burns up! lol

Honestly, I was thinkin the same thing.... :devil:

chellez
10-30-2007, 05:14 PM
i skipped class cause I'm in a poopy mood from my financial situation.... we just looked at apartments today and figured out we can afford them.

So looks like St Bob is gonna have to soothe my cares away at 8:30! ;)

PS: I'll take a band of firefighters if Bob is the Fire Marshal! :devil:

NemesisClaws
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey ya'll, reminding you gals and guys that Biggest Loser is on tonight, and it looks like it might be another doozy! Can't wait to see if Neil lost all those pounds or not.......

Hun.e.B
10-30-2007, 06:30 PM
You know I was watching the BL marathon on Bravo yesterday and they showed the episode where Matt purposely gained 12 lbs and then the next week he lost 26 lbs! Granted he still lost 13 lbs but still! I didnt watch the show then to know if people got as upset with him as they did with Neil. Dont get me wrong I think what Neil did was SOOO wrong, but he certainly want the first to do it.

~melissa

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Hot off the presses.... I just happened upon Jez's myspace page... on there was a link to this video from today.... talk about a hottie!!

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=msnbc&vid=7fab452f-3471-41c6-808c-619fa58cd572

xJox
10-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Wow! He looks so good!!!

Azure
10-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Another thing hot off the presses! Jillian talked on this past Sunday's Podcast about what happened on the show and the reaction from it. She said Fear Not, TBL fans! Apparently what happened and the backlash wasn't appreciated by the trainers or producers and there are now rules in place that will "prevent something like that from ever happening on TBL again". At least, that's what Jill said! She also said that she had just finished up her first week of shooting TBL 5!

EDIT: Just watched the Jez video and he looks amazing! Good for him! And he'll probably look even better at the reunion show (assuming that it hasn't happened yet? I don't know exactly when the TBL 4 shooting ended and when the reunion would be). He's not having problem getting dates now, I'll wager :D

NemesisClaws
10-30-2007, 07:18 PM
*puzzled* but why now are the rules in place? I mean, this water business has happened before on other seasons, but I guess it wasn't till Neil made it so obvious that they are now doing it. Either that, or the enormous negative fan reaction to it changed their thinking....hmm...

Hun.e.B
10-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I think maybe because it had such a huge effect on someone else getting voted off. Not that the other times didnt indirectly cause someone else to get voted off. And its pretty bad that they call it the "Neil Rule" at least thats what someone had reported. He wasnt the first and the entire red team allegedly did it this season too. I'm glad they are putting an end to it though. It just shouldnt be done, game or no game it should be about losing weight, not scale manipulation.

~melissa

Andi18
10-30-2007, 08:31 PM
*puzzled* but why now are the rules in place? I mean, this water business has happened before on other seasons, but I guess it wasn't till Neil made it so obvious that they are now doing it. Either that, or the enormous negative fan reaction to it changed their thinking....hmm...

One thing that we have to remember is that this episode was shot and edited back in May or June. They aren't taking the fan reaction into consideration because at that time the fans didn't know what was happening. They implemented the change right after that weigh in from my understanding so there must have been a huge shake up at the BL Campus.

chellez
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
No little K! Don't leave us!

:lol: Bob and his sexy health tips!

Andi18
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Go figure, Amy did it too...pressured by Neil. Guess that explains the "Neil Rule" :devil:

Azure
10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Wow...Neil influenced HER weigh in, too! What an ***.

And I'm sorry, but Bob saying that crunches (bicycle or otherwise) take fat off your abdomen is off! It firms up the muscle, but only losing weight overall is going to take that fat off your midsection--crunches will only help define the muscle and therefore, the shape of the midsection. Sorry, pet peeve of mine...the whole "crunches take fat off the mid-section" myth. ;)

chellez
10-30-2007, 08:52 PM
:lol: What a load of crap....

if she was pressured by Neil then she is nothing more than a sheep!

"You know I'm going to ride you hard this week?" - Sexy Bob

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

OH BOB DON'T YOU TEMPT ME!

Diva
10-30-2007, 08:54 PM
BOB:
You know I'm going to ride you hard this week?"

OMG! He can ride me ALL he wants every week! LMAO! That man is so sexy, especially when he's beeing all mad and bossy! YUM! One complaint, I feel he should do EVERY episode shirtless! Who's with me??? :D

chellez
10-30-2007, 08:56 PM
One complaint, I feel he should do EVERY episode shirtless! Who's with me??? :D

:lol: yes! Yes! Yes!

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:04 PM
awww.... Bob looks so cute when he's excited..

:barf: I don't know whats worse.... kim or fish in the microwave...

I'll stick to my baked tilapia!

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Wooo! getting emotional! can I get that pep talk from bob in the morning....

I swear my post count is going to reach 1000 just me posting in this thread to myself.

Where did everyone go? :(

Azure
10-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Haha! I'm here, Chelle ;) I want a warm and fuzzy Bob moment, too! And a Jillian moment. I love those two. We could have a Bob-Kim-Jillian sandwich!

Edit: My -real- name is Kim. So I mean me (not Kim the trainer) in that sandwich ;)

Diva
10-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm still here! I was posting with mel! :D I am ALL about baked tilapia too! With some lemon pepper! YUM!!!! I think I'll have some Thursday!!!!

Diva
10-30-2007, 09:12 PM
I want warm and fuzzy AND mad and bossy moments with Bob and I wanna train with Jillian! yeah...that's what I want. ;)

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
oOoOo!

Weigh in time! I'm very antsy!

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow 33 pounds.....

Thats still a 16 lb loss which is huge!

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 09:31 PM
BOB:
You know I'm going to ride you hard this week?"

OMG! He can ride me ALL he wants every week! LMAO! That man is so sexy, especially when he's beeing all mad and bossy! YUM! One complaint, I feel he should do EVERY episode shirtless! Who's with me??? :D

But Bob - why do we just have to limit ourselves to only ONE week???? :devil::drool::yes:

AND, I definitely vote he has to do every episode shirtless....with his shorts riding like the ones in the picture on this thread....:yes:

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
owie.... my tummy is hurting and full...

I had a big glass of moo moo and my tummy is icky

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Loved Cowboys "it's like pissin in the wind" comment.... that's a real man there!

Amy is annoying as SNOT, but she has a great point.. Kae is the THREAT SEND HER HOME!!

I think Kae should go home....(she was gonna go home anyway...) the vote should be interesting/entertaining

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I want Kae to stay because she has this connection with Bob and I love watching it on TV

;)

Shay
10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I think Kae is going home because she is the overall Biggest Loser. She's a huge threat. The good thing...She will look fantastic when they show her again.

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Ok here goes weigh in! Time to get emotional again!

I'm thinking it'll be between Kae and Holly

Shay
10-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I think Kae's "team" will stab her in the back!

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Probably.... people are so big into bonds and crap.

Oh no... now they ( Neils team) are voting for.....

David?

Shay
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
What? Really?

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow.... 2 votes David..... really didn't see this coming.

Maybe it's not Kae?

I wish they would stop with all this fake crap of "oh I respect this person and they are the awesome of awesomeness!"

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:50 PM
BAH! I hate the commercial breaks in the middle of elimination....

I think Nicole voted for Kae cause she's a back stabbing :censored:

Diva
10-30-2007, 09:53 PM
LOL! Chell, tell ua how you really feel! I think between Cowboy & Kae, the cowboy will be better @ home, but she sure could surprise us. She's done very well and she is a huge threat right now. Bob can always come bond with me. I'll record it for you all, but we'd have to take THAt to a different forum! ;)

Azure
10-30-2007, 09:54 PM
I NEVER thought it would be David! Damn it, that sucks! Cowboy has such a big heart :(

Shay
10-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Sad to see David go but happy that Kae gets to stay. I hope they hurry up and get to individuals because I am really rooting for Isabeau and Kae.

chellez
10-30-2007, 09:56 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kae stays and bond with my Bobby Boy! :carrot:

Don't worry.... I'll take some notes from the local witches tomorrow and I'll channel her so I can get closer to him!

COMMENCE THE TEARS....

Oh I'm bawling...... Cowboy. You really know how to leave in style! :(

Diva
10-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Awwwwwwww tear. I love David, such a big heart and his wife is gorgeous! Let me just add that i DO NOT like Neil! I wish he'd get voted off.

Azure
10-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Oh geez...more Neil drama next week??

chellez
10-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Will it ever stop with him?

Maybe this is what jillian was foreshadowing! :mad:

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Wow....I'm bawling my head off!

FIRST - WELL SAID COWBOY!!!! I do believe he speaks for all of America!

SECOND - WOW!!! Way to go!!! He looks awesome!!

THIRD - Nicole....WTF????

onthetee
10-30-2007, 10:11 PM
The only justice is that during the challenge, Neil had to hold his water-logged weight instead of his real weight.

I am sure David is fine at home. I am not sure why he did not post better numbers while he was on campus. Did you see the rack on his wife? "We're so happy to have him home, please get a close up of my hooters."

Nicole...ugh. Booooo-ring.

LondonJulz
10-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Did you see the rack on his wife? "We're so happy to have him home, please get a close up of my hooters."

:lol3: I was thinkin the same thing!!! Boingy, boingy, boingy..... lol. I bet he DID miss home... ;)

sportmom
10-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Geez, me too, were they obvious or what? Reminded me of one of those inflatable beds and she had blown herself up for his homecoming. BAD boob job!

I think when Matt did it, it wasn't as bad, bc they were still the larger teams at the time, so it was not an attempt to target just one or two people. It was a week when he had immunity, and still, the SAME team got the benefit of him losing double the following week. It wasn't like he schemed with anyone else about it either, and it mostly stemmed from him getting up to eat in the middle of the nite from hunger. So it wasn't as premeditated and didn't negatively impact 1 or 2 other targeted people.

So, like, what ARE those lateral muscles on Bob anyway?? Are those muscles? Ligaments? Something else? Is that the lower obliques or something? Never seen them quite that well defined.

Azure
10-30-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't think his wife necessarily has a boob job. I'm a pretty well-endowed chick myself and my girls look rather nice in a supportive bra/shirt combo ;)

chellez
10-30-2007, 11:01 PM
I can count like a million muscles that Bob has that I don't!

I have little hooters and my girls are happy being perky!

:lol: Boob talk!

NemesisClaws
10-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Wow....that was an interesting show! However, I totally lost all sympathy for Isabella here....in the end, you're there to lose weight, not to take out your spitefullness on Neil just because he pulled a dirty stunt the week before. Which by the way, apparently several other teammates did as well along with Neil. To me, she wasted a week there at the ranch.

And as for Amy, good grief! Girl wants to complain and whine about everything, but so far isn't showing a whole lot for her weight loss efforts. Honestly, I've yet to see where she's really even trying overly much. It will be interesting to see if she can continue to post good numbers with Jillian. I do think she needs to be there, because I just don't see her capable of doing it on her own at home. I could be wrong though...

In the end, Neil will be voted off at some point. He made the big mistake of going too far with his weight gains, and making it obvious what he was doing. It got me how after the elimination of Jez, some of the contestants were saying they had no idea he really did it on purpose. H E L L O??? How in the world could they have missed it?!!

xJox
10-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow. I couldnt believe they sent David home. He is so sweet and his speech brought tears to my eyes!! Yeah his wife has a big rack but I dunno could be natural with a good bra. She is very pretty, and he really looked nice after he lost all that weight.

onthetee
10-30-2007, 11:16 PM
I think they probably are natural; I did not mean to imply otherwise. I was just pointing out that they were very much a part of her interview.

Hun.e.B
10-30-2007, 11:38 PM
LOL..okay you girls had me cracking up tonight! I stay away from here till after the show so I dont get spoilers for the east coasters and it looks like I missed the party!!

I'm so sad my cowboy is gone!! I swear I need to stop hoping for people because those are the ones that go.

Bob was simply to die for tonight. I puffy heart him!

Again with the misleading previews. Looks like Neil is gonna throw up big numbers again next week its all that riding from Bob! LOL! Bill is so quiet I'm starting to like him and MAN has his face changed.

Thats all I can remember for now, I'm sure more will come to me later on! LOL...off to take the cupcakes out of the oven!

~melissa

Hun.e.B
10-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I think when Matt did it, it wasn't as bad, bc they were still the larger teams at the time, so it was not an attempt to target just one or two people. It was a week when he had immunity, and still, the SAME team got the benefit of him losing double the following week. It wasn't like he schemed with anyone else about it either, and it mostly stemmed from him getting up to eat in the middle of the nite from hunger. So it wasn't as premeditated and didn't negatively impact 1 or 2 other targeted people.

When Matt did it they werent on Teams, it was down to 6 people I believe it was. He had immunity and gained 12 lbs, then the next week he lost 26, even with the 14 lbs lost he was still the biggest loser for the week I believe could be wrong because Seth was throwing up big numbers too) but it didnt directly result in someone getting booted like with Neil. This episode was just on yesterday is the only reason I know it wasnt a team thing. It was whoever went below the yellow line.

~melissa

Hun.e.B
10-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Oh that was the other thing...I cant stand Amy! Ugh! So they get all mad that someone plays the game to win the game rather than make it about weight loss but she is all about voting off Kae because she is losing so much? So play the game but dont play the game? Cant have it both ways honey. She should have gone a few weeks ago, I really just dont like her attitude.

~melissa

Azure
10-30-2007, 11:51 PM
I think they probably are natural; I did not mean to imply otherwise. I was just pointing out that they were very much a part of her interview.

Oh, I know ;) (Someone in a different post said she had a "BAD boob job")

But I agree that whoever filmed that reunion put a lot of emphasis on her boobs, for whatever reason!

iwmonn
10-31-2007, 01:11 AM
OK, So I don't have tivo and can't rewatch, but did it sound like Isabeau may have done something THIS week to affect her loss- knowing that Neil would be having a huge number? Heh, at first I really thought she was snotty, then I started to really like her, now I'm not sure again lol.

btw, you ladies have my dh in stitches about the booby talk. Every week he comments about missing Caroline, and this week cowboy's wife did not go unnoticed hehehehehe.... thanks for the giggles.

Shay
10-31-2007, 02:15 AM
Isabeau indicated that she used the fact she knew Neil would put up big numbers to her advantage.

I don't know about anyone else, maybe Chellez, did allude to this...but I think Amy was lying about the Neil thing. I do believe the othe blue team guy, can't think of his name, did play along.

Nicole--who even cares about her? I'm hoping she or Amy will go home next. I'm not wishing bad on anyone but I really don't believe Amy will do well at home. She reminds me a bit of Adrian from last season--immature!

NemesisClaws
10-31-2007, 07:38 AM
As a result of Isabella knowing that she was "safe" for the week since Neil was sure to drop big numbers, and he did with 33 pounds, she decided to basically slack off and at her weigh-in lost zero pounds. Honestly, I thought they were there to lose weight? To me, she just wasted a week at the ranch.

Now in the previews it looks like Neil may have dropped even more weight than usual judging from the thrilled expression on his face. I'm guessing here, but apparently it's a shocker to everybody for some reason.

And I really, really, REALLY hate that dragged out elimination speeches here! Just tell us who you picked already!!! Dang!

Diva
10-31-2007, 08:24 AM
That's funny that you all think that Isabeau wasted a week. I saw it as she was hurt and basically used the situation to heal herself. Don't you all take a rest day or few days wehn you hurt yourselves working out? I know I do. Anywho, after reading her blog I completely understand what she did.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=14953421&blogID=323984024

That all being said, I CANNOT stand Neil! I hope he gets voted off soon. If HE is the winner of this show this season, I may never watch again. I was thinking about auditioning for the show, but after last week and after all this "Game" drama, I have lost some respect for the show.

GirlyGirlSebas
10-31-2007, 08:36 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"]That's funny that you all think that Isabeau wasted a week. I saw it as she was hurt and basically used the situation to heal herself.

Yes. Near the beginning of the show, she said that her leg was injured and this was a great week to "heal." I don't think she would be so stupid as to not lose just to get one over on Neil. I think she wants this too much to risk that.

Also, Cowboy's wife is gorgeous! No wondering why they have 4 kids. :D

Diva
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Also, Cowboy's wife is gorgeous! No wondering why they have 4 kids. :D

My GAWD at her figure after 4 kids! Dayummmmmm!!!! Wish pregnancy afftected MY figure like that, LOL!

Diva
10-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Here's some Bob pic's. Looks like maybe he actualy swings for our team ladies! :hug:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=64719002&albumId=0

This makes me wanna ask my man, "Honey, Can you plz make your body look like this? hehe
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/roni0467/Misc/OMG.jpg

LondonJulz
10-31-2007, 09:35 AM
I do agree that Isabeau didn't "throw a weigh-in". She was smart. She had an injury and took the time to let it heal. Also, as she pointed out, she didn't not lose weight to send someone home maliciously.

MadamePJ
10-31-2007, 10:19 AM
knowing that Neil was going to lose at least 17lbs this week ... I don't really blame her for taking it easy ... is it worse than Amy and Neil throwing the competion the week prior? ... not sure... I think the game has definitely changed ... But Bill's face looks amazing ... right after I noticed, he made the comment about seeing his jawline ... he looks great ...

fitin2008
10-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Did anyone catch the info about the fish that they cooked in the microwave. It looks like it comes in a bag already seasoned. Does anyone know what this is and where you can buy it? I've never seen it before and wasn't paying attention when they showed it.

ShyCammie
10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
And as for Amy, good grief! Girl wants to complain and whine about everything, but so far isn't showing a whole lot for her weight loss efforts. Honestly, I've yet to see where she's really even trying overly much. It will be interesting to see if she can continue to post good numbers with Jillian. I do think she needs to be there, because I just don't see her capable of doing it on her own at home. I could be wrong though...

I think you make a good point.
But, I also think that's common among a lot of us who are having to face ourselves, our fears, anxieties, concerns, worthiness feelings, even our anger. Personnally I get very stressed "looking at myself" and that's what they must be faced with at the ranch. I think it'd be like living with a 24 hour mirror. I think I'd be angry, hurt, anxious, and would talk about anything and everything besides my weight. (The weight is something I can discuss while not sitting in my skivees seeing roles of fat. I can calmly say that I need to lose weight. I can say it without it becoming an overbearing immediate life necessity.
I think Amy needs to be there so that she can "face herself" and what ever issues she needs to work through.

There's a LOT of things that got ME to this place. I often wonder if I have to face them ALL to lose the weight. Can't I just work through "most" of the issue? :^:

Well, maybe someday they'll have a show for the "previously active, previously lost weight, currently injured and facing illness obstacles" show. But by that time I hope to be at my goal weight and I can just watch others.

:D

chellez
10-31-2007, 03:27 PM
Did anyone catch the info about the fish that they cooked in the microwave. It looks like it comes in a bag already seasoned. Does anyone know what this is and where you can buy it? I've never seen it before and wasn't paying attention when they showed it.

Kim and Cowboy took the fish and put it in the new Ziploc Zip N Steam Bags with some seasoning then microwaved it.

Yuck! :barf:

chellez
10-31-2007, 03:50 PM
oooo so I did some digging on myspace and guess what I found! Kai's blog about Marty cheating on his wife with AMY!

Taken from Kai's blog
*******All information in this blog is taken from the December 18th 2006 National Enquirer Article, "Biggest Loser Star Dumps Wife After Affair on Show" absolutely NONE of this information comes from information I discovered or personal experience while I was on The Biggest Loser.

Ok, so I was gonna keep my big mouth shut- but we all know that it's not in my nature.

I just received a text message from a friend on the east coast that is watching the reunion show, I don't watch tv, don't even have it hooked up actually and if I did I wouldn't be watching anyway- other than to see how beautiful Pammy looks- anyway my best friend from highschool texts me telling me that Marty is going to propose to Amy on the show. Am I the only one who remembers Marty's WIFE!?!?!

ok, so I get it, things happen people fall in and out of love, even when you are married, I would have made different choices (for example telling my wife before beginning a new relationship) things happen. Apparently they fell in love, and I do believe sometimes things just happen no matter how hurtful they may be to others, LIKE YOUR WIFE.

Here is what pisses me off about the situation; (yes, it's none of my business but so f****** what?!) At worst Marty and Amy are using their relationship as a marketing angle at best they are being used by 3Ball and NBC. This publicity stunt will help to promote their new personal training business and they can market themselves as the new "Matt and Suzy" and NBC and 3Ball ever looking after more publicity and money are more than happy to oblige. Guess what people Matt and Suzy WERE NOT CHEATING on a SPOUSE with each other at the ranch MARTY and AMY were, why are we rewarding this behavior as though it were an ideal fairytale to emmulate? Fat or thin, this is tacky s***. Again, I get it- sometimes you can't help falling in love, but you CAN help the choices you make and the sensitivity you show toward someone you loved enough at one point to MARRY. You could have the decency to not flaunt your affair in the face of a woman who sent you off to a TV show that was supposed to change both your lives, a woman who worked her *** off to hold down the fort at home, lose weight and become healthier while you were gone. A woman who loved you before you were "Marty from The Biggest Loser" when you were just "Marty a teacher from the mid-west."

I get that NBC could give a s*** about this woman, they care only about $, but come on Amy and Marty show some sensitivity. Seriously what the f*** is wrong with people?

* If you don't remember Marty's wife watch the cruise episode again, where she was his secret guest waiting for him, imagine how he must have s*** himself when he saw her, talk about what must have been an awkward boat trip for EVERYONE*

Kai's Blog - If you have a myspace account (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=127168868&blogID=306849856)

Of course I had to edit the curse words out cause she has a potty mouth.... but this was something I found interesting that didn't even cross my mind when he proposed! :p

Comments?

Shay
10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
I read that a bit ago and laughed so hard. Leave it Kai to say it no holds barred. As I said before and I will say again...Marty is an ***! Amy must not have any respect for herself to be flaunting this in Marty's ex's face for the world to see. What a mess!

Diva
10-31-2007, 05:23 PM
oooo so I did some digging on myspace and guess what I found! Kai's blog about Marty cheating on his wife with AMY!

Kai's Blog - If you have a myspace account (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=127168868&blogID=306849856)

Of course I had to edit the curse words out cause she has a potty mouth.... but this was something I found interesting that didn't even cross my mind when he proposed! :p

Comments?

WOW! I had NO idea! Shame on both of them!

Hun.e.B
10-31-2007, 05:43 PM
I wasnt even aware that Marty was married I thought he was single when he did the show. Shows how much attention I pay huh LOL! I assume though that he was divorced when he proposed to Amy. What is it now? 50% of marriages end in divorce? and the amount of cheating that goes on would shock most of us I think, so really this information isnt shocking and to me is a big..so what. Neither one of those people are anything to me. Their 15 mins are over.

~melissa

Shay
10-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Ain't that the truth Melissa? Of course they will milk it to the end. I don't need them to be my personal trainers. I know what to do it just of matter of me getting off my behind and doing it.

happy2bme
10-31-2007, 06:10 PM
I picked up on the fact that Marty was married when the whole Amy thing came into the open. Because he was married and cheating while on the show, I thought it was in poor taste of NBC to publicize it. I also hear that he abandoned the school kids that he bragged so highly about when he first started filming the show. There's nothing that would interest me in putting down money from either of them. (Personally I think the ex-Mrs. Marty got the best of the deal.) That and the Neil thing 2 weeks ago took something away from the credibility of the show.

Like others before have said, I would much rather see them give health and weight loss tips and techniques for the viewing audience. So many people are motivated by this show - wouldn't it be better all around to build on that motivation momentum? But I guess if you want that you can buy the books or the videos or pay for the website subscription. Till then, drama continues to hook 'em and reel 'em in.

LondonJulz
10-31-2007, 07:26 PM
If you read Kai's post called "once upon a time" it's about NBC apparently threatening her with a lawsuit if she didn't change parts of that post about Amy & Marty (that's why she put the "disclaimer" at the first of it about "All information in this blog is taken from the December 18th 2006 National Enquirer Article, "Biggest Loser Star Dumps Wife After Affair on Show" absolutely NONE of this information comes from information I discovered or personal experience while I was on The Biggest Loser. ." (that disclaimer was not on the original post she did about it... I saw it before she had to put that disclaimer...)
I guess Amy complained (read: bi*ched) to NBC about it.....so NBC went after Kai. Kai is HILARIOUS!!! I love her straightforwardness....
Marty is...... odd looking.... lol but also a douche for doing what he did. If ya wanna leave your wife for some blonde you met on a reality show, fine...that's your business...but certainly don't flaunt it on national tv.... ugh! MEN!

sportmom
10-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow, shocker! Assumed they were both single young things. Amy was from Baltimore and gave up a pretty good career with BLack & Decker, I think, to move out west.

NemesisClaws
10-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Regarding Isabella, I am aware that she was injured (some kind of foot or knee, I don't remember), and indeed, I don't blame her for taking a day or two off for it. However, she's on a ranch, not in reality, and while she is involved in a competition, what's more important, the money or the weight loss? She could have still exercised other parts of her body while staying off her feet. Whether or not she did, I don't know since they didn't show her exercising that week. Guess there was a overload of stuff on Neil. I don't know....if I'm not mistaken, even the trainers were trying to tell the competitors to stop thinking about the game and to lose weight. However, I do think it was in poor taste for Kim to gloat about her two members exercising and being "above all this drama" that the other two trainers were dealing with. Now she's down to one since Cowboy is gone...don't think I would be bragging overly much dearie....

As for Marty, I didn't know he was seeing Amy while on the ranch, not till the whole season was done anyway, but I do remember seeing a scene where he got booted off and went back home to his wife. What struck me about that scene was how cold he was towards her, and how she was trying to be welcoming, and affectionate towards him, and he had this attitude of "he could care less"....in fact, he did everything short of pushing her away while still giving a quick smile for the cameras. Thought it was odd at the time and I never forgot it...Sighs...Him and Amy should be ashamed of themselves, and I hope his ex-wife found happiness with someone else.

Diva
10-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Regarding Isabella, I am aware that she was injured (some kind of foot or knee, I don't remember), and indeed, I don't blame her for taking a day or two off for it. However, she's on a ranch, not in reality, and while she is involved in a competition, what's more important, the money or the weight loss? She could have still exercised other parts of her body while staying off her feet. Whether or not she did, I don't know since they didn't show her exercising that week. Guess there was a overload of stuff on Neil. I don't know....if I'm not mistaken, even the trainers were trying to tell the competitors to stop thinking about the game and to lose weight.

She DID exercise anyway's. Here is her latest Blog. last night after the show:
Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Drama Ho" canít lose weight??? OMG!!

Hahaha..."Drama Ho"- that's the best thing I think I've been called on NBC message boards YET!! lol....Anyway, this one will be relatively short (or at least shorter than others).

The beginning of tonight's episode was on the NIGHT Jez was eliminated. Call me a *****, call me dramatic, but I was F-ing PISSED and there was no calming me down. I think I was more aggravated with the fact that people didn't vote Neil out, than the fact that Neil chose to do what he did. EVERYONE was making and breaking promises and in some ways it made me SO done with wanting to "play that game" but in others, it was freaking GAME on. I felt like, more than even wanting it for myself, I owed it to JEZ...Just like Julie said- an innocent person was sent home, and in my place no less-- (by the way- anyone else find it HILARIOUS and equally enraging when Bob was like, 'Oh, ****, Jez is gone? Not Isabeau?' haha). There's an expression everyone's been using to describe Neil's actions and it's that he was playing chess, while we were all playing checkers. For week 7, that was VERY true, and I decided I could not allow that to happen.

Now, for week 8- I had had an injury (my piraformis muscle, right below my glute, had been pulled for a couple weeks) and it was really freakin painful. Literally, the only thing I could do without any pain was the spin bike, and when I ran, it felt like a bone in my hip/butt was going to tear through my skin. Knowing Neil HAD to (by the new rules) lose at least the 17 lbs he had gained, I took that as a once-in-a-game opportunity to let my body HEAL. There were people on the show that had some pretty severe injuries and had no choice but to work through them. While mine was medically not severe at all, it was a gift to have the opportunity to "take it easy" for a while. No one can comprehend how hard it is on your body to work out ridiculously hard 4-6 hours a day, and then add an injury and it's like ****. As far as "the game" goes, I can totally understand how people would perceive what I did to be the same game Neil played, but it wasn't for this reason: 1- I really DID take an easy week...By that, I mean, instead of running, sprinting, doing HIGH intensity cardio, I did lots and lots and LOTS of LOW intensity cardio- stationary bike, light elliptical, some stairs.... but I DID work out. Just not the way I would have if I felt I was in danger of elimination. 2- I "held" my water, I did NOT "water load". Every week, we (the contestants) were presented with 3 choices as far as water was concerned- "hold" our water, which meant obviously not drinking or eating before the weigh-in, but also not doing anything really special like working out before a weigh in or cutting salt a couple days before..."holding water" is basically what NORMAL people do- I mean, you don't dehydrate yourself before YOU get on a scale, do you?? The second choice, of course, is to dehydrate. This meant different things to different people and was taken to different extremes- sometimes it meant just cutting food and water the night before a weigh in, others it meant working out the morning before without water to "sweat out" the last couple lbs...it just depended on how safe or unsafe you felt...And then of course the 3rd option, Neil defined by "water loading"- not just holding regular amounts of water, but purposely drinking extra before a weigh-in to add extra weight. As a general rule, all the contestants dehydrated to some extent. Week 7, I was probably dehydrated 3-4 lbs....Which means, if I decided NOT to dehydrate on week 8 (which I didn't), I would gain back those extra water lbs and be able to use them ANOTHER week when I really DID feel like I was in danger. So in reality, I probably LOST 3-4 lbs of FAT, but added back my dehydrated 3-4 lbs of water. What I did was for self-preservation, both physically (because of my injury) and mentally (because of the game). I knew if I had 3-4 extra lbs of water on my side for the following weeks, I might have an extra shot of staying longer. As I said, EVERYONE played with water, but the difference between Neil's actions and others is that ours and mine for week 8 were not meant to, and did not, affect other people maliciously.

That all being said, I ADORE David. He is the LAST person (not on my own team) that I would have wanted to vote for. I thought Kae was the most likely threat- and by Alison's comments at the weigh in, who can't agree? The girl was literally a weight-loss machine and the only women capable of giving the men a run for their money. The only positive to ME of keeping Kae around was that a.) I liked her, but b.) as long as Kae was on campus, she was an equal female threat, if not a bigger one than I was. However, of course I told Neil I'd NEVER vote for Hollie, and he refused to vote for Kae, so our decision was just the compromise.

Seeing David go was hard because it truly felt he was the last person to have really been in the experience for what it was and not for the game. But man, doesn't he look amazing now??? Wow.

Anyway, I hope you all continue to enjoy the show. I continue to enjoy reading the comments and "getting to know" all of you. Hopefully after the next couple of months are over, I'll have much more time to communicate with you all one on one. PLEASE keep me in your thoughts- As each week passes, we're one step closer to the finale and I am definitely not yet feeling "finale ready". Positive vibes people!! hahaha...Love to you all!!
xoxoxo
Isabeau

SoulBliss
10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh, I know ;) (Someone in a different post said she had a "BAD boob job")

But I agree that whoever filmed that reunion put a lot of emphasis on her boobs, for whatever reason!
:lol: I noticed them and said: "****-o!, Nice boobs!" and my DH laughed at me. ;)

No bob job, IMO. Natural, jiggly boobs in a good bra, says I! Now KIM, THAT is an extreme boob job! :(

I actually thought David's wife might be breastfeeding, what with the little ones (and just turning 1 when he arrived).

chellez
10-31-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm going to have to google the episode Marty went home and did that to his wife.

I added Bob as my friend on myspace.... maybe I can coax him into a quick hello for my girls? :lol: I know Jillian came to answer questions for the Jillian Girls one time.

Oh I pray to the sexy Bob that he will come visit me! :D

SoulBliss
10-31-2007, 10:37 PM

Comments?
I knew he had been married and was irritated and a little outraged, really, at the gall of them for doing this in the way they did. Not classy at at. :mad:

Andi18
10-31-2007, 11:43 PM
In regards to last season and Marty & Amy... At the beginning of the season, it was all about him proving he could lose the weight to his students... not his wife... the students. I know his wife was on the ship when they did the cruise thing but they didn't show much of their interaction... And, when he was booted off, they focused on his students and did not show his wife when he went back home. I'm wondering if they weren't on rocky grounds before the show started taping or when it was in the editing stages. Maybe they even split before he and Amy hooked up? No idea.. Of course they (Amy & Marty) have never commented publicly on this and I have never seen anything printed from his ex.

I definitely do not agree with infidelity, but we also do not know the whole story.

It is sad that Marty did not stay to help his students, but from my understanding, they both wanted to move closer to where they grew up...surprisingly in neighboring towns in the middle of the cornfields.

I think that NBC probably also had something to do with the way the engagement was done on live tv... wouldn't put it past them to boost numbers that way. The reunion show was done during Sweeps month which is HUGE for the networks.

As for Kai and her blogs - I read the original before she edited it - yes she definitely has some strong feelings, but as I remember, she was very outspoken while on the show as well.

As for Issabeau - I have very little problem with what she did. I read her blog and looking from her standpoint, I probably would have done the same thing.

NemesisClaws
11-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Hmm...you know, without access to the blogs and just plain Internet in general, most folks are only left with the edited version of the show. If they would quit showing repeats after every commerical, and dragging out the eliminations, it might've been more evident some of these issues. That being said, I understand Isabella's position better now. Still, it just a whole lot of drama and schemes this season, much more than in previous seasons I think. It's really taking away from this whole weight loss issue. Sighs.

As for Marty, I do remember a scene with him and his wife and how he acted. I may be wrong in the homecoming, but I do know he had a scene with her, because normally while I don't really pay that much attention to homecomings in general, this one just stuck out for me. Someone mentioned a while back that him and Amy have their own business now. Do they know if it's thriving or not?

Andi18
11-01-2007, 07:05 AM
As for Marty, I do remember a scene with him and his wife and how he acted. I may be wrong in the homecoming, but I do know he had a scene with her, because normally while I don't really pay that much attention to homecomings in general, this one just stuck out for me. Someone mentioned a while back that him and Amy have their own business now. Do they know if it's thriving or not?

They have their own fitness company now and do: speaking events, online training, life management coaching, fitness bootcamps, and workplace wellness. They have also partnered with SupperThymeUSA (www.supperthymeusa.com) which is an awesome food preparation company that is in multiple states and continues to expand. Not sure how well Marty & Amy's company is thriving but have been looking at joining their bootcamp...

chellez
11-01-2007, 08:09 AM
If you read Kai's post called "once upon a time" it's about NBC apparently threatening her with a lawsuit if she didn't change parts of that post about Amy & Marty (that's why she put the "disclaimer" at the first of it about "All information in this blog is taken from the December 18th 2006 National Enquirer Article, "Biggest Loser Star Dumps Wife After Affair on Show" absolutely NONE of this information comes from information I discovered or personal experience while I was on The Biggest Loser. ." (that disclaimer was not on the original post she did about it... I saw it before she had to put that disclaimer...)
I guess Amy complained (read: bi*ched) to NBC about it.....so NBC went after Kai. Kai is HILARIOUS!!! I love her straightforwardness....
Marty is...... odd looking.... lol but also a douche for doing what he did. If ya wanna leave your wife for some blonde you met on a reality show, fine...that's your business...but certainly don't flaunt it on national tv.... ugh! MEN!

The real kicker here is that Amy is in Kai's top friends!! :p

Diva
11-01-2007, 08:20 AM
HA! I noticed that too. it gave me a little chuckle!:D

Andi18
11-01-2007, 11:08 AM
yeah, I noticed that too...:grouphug:
:joker:

NotTheCheat
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I just read in a totally unrelated article, that as of November 13th NBC has dropped the Singing Bee and moved TBL forward to 8:00 and made it a 2 hour show for the November sweeps. http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Abc-Commits-Murder/800026208
Hopefully we will get more good content and not more drama.

I felt really bad for Cowboy (I can't believe I am totally blanking on his name) since at least one team member from the other teams threw their weigh-ins, so his team was the only one that played fair and were punished for it.

LondonJulz
11-01-2007, 01:51 PM
WHAT!?!? I LOVED the Singing Bee!!!!! That doesn't mean it's gone forever does it????? AHHHHH!!!!!

Andi18
11-01-2007, 02:19 PM
I am hoping they change the editing style on TBL to make it worth the 2 hours. I don't want to see a lot of repeats!!

The Singing Bee was okay, but I would usually watch something, anything else, during that time slot. I only watched it usually to make sure I didn't miss the beginning of TBL! hahaha

dixied
11-01-2007, 03:46 PM
We ended up buying a 3rd TIVO. One records NCIS, one records Bones, and then the one for TBL. I threw a hissy when I missed the first 1/2 hour of this weeks BL because the TIVO wasn't set up properly. You can bet that won't happen again.

jellydisney
11-01-2007, 07:22 PM
And I really, really, REALLY hate that dragged out elimination speeches here! Just tell us who you picked already!!! Dang!

I know!!! If I have to hear "so it's with a heavy heart that I chose...." one more time I'm gonna scream!

I'm also so sick of Nicole sobbing at the elimination, especially when she helped to vote the person off.

It's an interesting theory that Amy might be lying about Neil pressuring her, maybe to cover the fact that she didn't lose any weight and she doesn't want Kim laughing at her behind her back.

Speaking of Kim, she's got only one person left to train! lol.

And I'm probably alone on this one, but I'm actually really sick of Kae. What a drama queen. She never cracks a smile, she always is on the verge of tears, the whole dramatic packing of her clothes and photos.... puh-leese.

onthetee
11-01-2007, 07:44 PM
We ended up buying a 3rd TIVO. One records NCIS, one records Bones, and then the one for TBL. I threw a hissy when I missed the first 1/2 hour of this weeks BL because the TIVO wasn't set up properly. You can bet that won't happen again.

I was wishing for one Tuesday night, but we hardly watch TV, so it didn't seem worth it. The kids missed out on It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, but I decided it was cheaper to buy the DVD for next year than to get a new DVR. My kids have such a tight-fisted mama!

Shay
11-01-2007, 07:53 PM
The Singing Bee. Is that the one with Joey Fatone? I thought that was doing really well. Maybe they will only be doing that during sweeps. Truly I love TBL and love that it will be 2 hours but sometimes these shows try to take over your life. When American Idol begins in January that will take up 2-3 nights a week. I try to start watching in the beginning but they drag it out with all the fools.

dixied
11-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I was wishing for one Tuesday night, but we hardly watch TV, so it didn't seem worth it. The kids missed out on It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, but I decided it was cheaper to buy the DVD for next year than to get a new DVR. My kids have such a tight-fisted mama!

Off topic but; we decided to buy the 3rd one because they had them at Big Lots for $70, plus there is a rebate form online for up to $150 back. So basically it was free, except for the monthly service. Being rugal is my favorite pastime.

LondonJulz
11-02-2007, 07:39 PM
And I'm probably alone on this one, but I'm actually really sick of Kae. What a drama queen. She never cracks a smile, she always is on the verge of tears, the whole dramatic packing of her clothes and photos.... puh-leese.

You're not the only one who feels that way. I feel it too. I wish she would have left. AND, she's the one who "slipped" it to the other team that they were voting for Jez last week - so they changed their vote to Jez also. For someone who is so sick of the "game" as she is, she sure didn't seem to mind then..... :shrug: But, I won't be sad when/if she goes home.

NemesisClaws
11-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I've been wondering why everyone is so emotional on this show. I mean, good grief...yes losing weight can be emotional at times, but on this show it seems like everyday somebody is crying. As for Kae, to me she always looks like she's nervous being around the cameras a lot. Maybe that's why she never smiles? But you're right though, that whole drama scene of her packing her clothes and whatnot was overkill when she's the one who got her team to vote for Jez, and obviously knew in advance what the red and blue team members were doing. If she really felt like what they were doing is dirty, she should've voted Neil off. I totally don't get all this "I HAD to do it" explanation that Amy gave for doing it, because in the end, it's YOUR choice. They can't MAKE you do anything! Here's hoping next week is a bit better.

onthetee
11-03-2007, 09:56 AM
I've been wondering why everyone is so emotional on this show. I mean, good grief...yes losing weight can be emotional at times, but on this show it seems like everyday somebody is crying.

I think it is like any intense common experience. I am sure that is what led to Marty and Amy. It reminds me of camp, where at the end of the week you have all these new best friends, and you cry when you leave and every contest is crammed with emotion. I think because TBL is sooo far out of the range of real life that it lends itself to the drama.

In addition, they do not allow you to have contact with your family. That has plussed and minuses, of course. But they have forced the contestants to bond quickly to people they hardly know. That can only create intensity and drama.

Lastly, if I were working out 4-6 hours a day, I would be physically and mentally exhausted. While TBL focuses on the emotional and physical, there is not a lot of mental stimulation shown. They are living in a vacuum, and not having mental stim is mentally exhausting.

It is set up to encourage drama and tears.

Jen415
11-04-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm guessing that another reason they are doing two hour shows during sweeps is to get rid of more people faster. There are six more shows and 10 contestants left. I bet we'll have one or two "double elimination" episodes.

Just a theory...

Shay
11-04-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm thinking double eliminations are coming up too and thank goodness because almost everyone on the show right now is getting on my nerves. I would love for Amy, Neil, and Nicole to leave.

Andi18
11-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking double eliminations are coming up too and thank goodness because almost everyone on the show right now is getting on my nerves. I would love for Amy, Neil, and Nicole to leave.

Those are my top 3 choices to leave ASAP too! Please have double elims come quickly!! :corn:

Diva
11-05-2007, 09:34 AM

That's what I'm screaming!

LondonJulz
11-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Who I'd like to see gone the most:

Neil, Amy, Nicole and (nobody kick me) Kae!

Amberelise
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I love Kae. I would be so sad to see her go. :(

But, I'm all for Amy and Neil getting the boot.

Nicole can be a little annoying, but not enough so for me to want to kick her.

dixied
11-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I've decided I'm rooting for Julie. I know she's a long shot to win, but she has the best personality.

Diva
11-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Just in case you all didn't know The Biggest Loser comes on tonight @ 8 pm (EST). Two whole hours of Weight losing drama and of course everyones fav trainer, Bob. :dizzy:

chellez
11-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Holy crap NBC needs to make up their minds!

Looks like I'm leaving class at 7:30 instead of 8 :p

Just in case you didn't take a look at the Red Team chat... I didn't email Bob today and I'm trying to think of when a good time would be... I just don't want to email him after being his friend on myspace for a day and beg him to come here. :lol:

Plus you know with all this sexy the man has to be busy... :drool:

http://www.behindthebiggestloser.com/bobharper.jpg

dixied
11-06-2007, 05:26 PM
We need to get him a blue 3FC t-shirt made! Actually I'd like to have one myself. Is there such a thing?

chellez
11-06-2007, 05:53 PM
I don't believe there is.... but being that I'm savvy in the artist skills of digital art I wouldn't mind making one.

I would also me interested in designing goal shirts....

If anyone is interested let me know... I'd be happy to make one :D

xJox
11-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Holy crap NBC needs to make up their minds!

Looks like I'm leaving class at 7:30 instead of 8 :p

Just in case you didn't take a look at the Red Team chat... I didn't email Bob today and I'm trying to think of when a good time would be... I just don't want to email him after being his friend on myspace for a day and beg him to come here. :lol:

Plus you know with all this sexy the man has to be busy... :drool:

http://www.behindthebiggestloser.com/bobharper.jpg

I think that he has that shirt on in my TBL exercise video.

xJox
11-06-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't believe there is.... but being that I'm savvy in the artist skills of digital art I wouldn't mind making one.

I would also me interested in designing goal shirts....

If anyone is interested let me know... I'd be happy to make one :D

Id like a goal shirt, but I dont know what my goal is. lol.

chellez
11-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Well if I get enough people interested I can make a bunch of them. I'd probably design it then just use a screenprinting service in my area or online. I know cafepress does it for a pretty decent price.

chellez
11-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Gosh I wish this teacher would stop lecturing! She's talking about information corralation and I'm so not interested in the subject...

I'm ready to go home and watch sexy bob! :D

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Chellez - I want one. I guess the first step would be to check with Suzanne and make sure they'd be okay with it.

Diva
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
My guess on the Pizza and coke is in the 5000 range. I could totally be going high, but look at how many calories is in 1/8 of a meat pizza @ Pizza Hut.
http://www.dwlz.com/Restaurants/pizzahut.html

Diva
11-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay, I guess way high! lol!:D

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM
I hope the Nicole/Neil duo loses this week.

OLDTIMERS? Bill - Julie is only 34. Now I feel OLD.

Diva
11-06-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL! Maybe compared to the rest of the peoples ages they are the oldest ones, but still, I wish I could be 34 again, hehe

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I love how the 4 people complained about most (on this thread) are paired together.

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:25 PM
They are going to actually talk about nutrition? Did we get a new producer?

Diva
11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Awwww I just fell in love with Bill. How sweet is it that he wants Julie to have a new car?

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:56 PM
YES!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Julie.

dixied
11-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Geez Kim, get those roots touched up.

Azure
11-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Jillian's been hinting about Neil doing something else this week in her newsletters... so far he hasn't done anything. I wonder what he does that is "something up his sleeve"!

Diva
11-06-2007, 09:19 PM
What news letter? I want a Jillian newsletter, lol!

Azure
11-06-2007, 09:29 PM
What news letter? I want a Jillian newsletter, lol!

You can sign up for her newsletter here: http://www.jillianmichaels.com/index.aspx?puid=597d2555-8b7f-4347-ac24-af42304c60c3

A lot of it's just advertising her site, to sign up, etc. But she does have tips in there most days--and many of them are useful :) I just love Jill, so I like to listen/read as much of her as possible. She's such an inspiration to me!

Shay
11-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Okay I am so freaking sick of Neil and Nicole...I don't even know what to say. She is just so not real. Oh you feel so bad for Ryan!

Shay
11-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay if Julie loses what she needs to Ryan is going home unless the Blue team sticks up for him to send Isabeau home.

Shay
11-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Them nasty dirtya** ....I can't even type it. Somebody send them home please!

Shay
11-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Oh oh...that's what Jillian was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LondonJulz
11-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Wow...way to "stay true to your team" Neil and Nicole.... if I were Ryan, I'd never look at those 2 again. What a hard, hard decision it must have been... and sending him home with honor?????? WTF??????

However, what a HOTTIE Ryan is!!! I always cry when they show them going home. AND, I cried when Julie won her car. I was sitting here saying "please say Julie, please say Julie" AND, yes... I REALLY like Bill, just seems like such a great guy.....

Next week looks......... interesting.

Diva
11-06-2007, 10:18 PM
You can sign up for her newsletter here: http://www.jillianmichaels.com/index.aspx?puid=597d2555-8b7f-4347-ac24-af42304c60c3

A lot of it's just advertising her site, to sign up, etc. But she does have tips in there most days--and many of them are useful :) I just love Jill, so I like to listen/read as much of her as possible. She's such an inspiration to me!

Thanks!

Sigh...we still have neil..........

chellez
11-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Woo! I'm glad that episode is over!

I wanted Ryan to go home over Isabeau but I really want Neil to go home soon.

As far as the shirts I'll go over to the mod forum and ask about the goal shirts now. Hopefully I can get some sort of answer before next weeks show! :D

NotTheCheat
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
OMG - I am so glad that someone else noticed that they changed today's time before tonight. When I saw that my DVR had recorded 2 hours I felt so guilty that I might have misled someone. But I SWEAR that I had looked it up and it was originally supposed to be 1.5 hours tonight. Sorry!!!

Ryan looked great! I can't believe Neil and Nicole voted for Ryan. That was really low. Of course I am sure he would have gone home anyway, but that shows no loyalty.

onthetee
11-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Wow. Neil sucks. I fully expect to have someone throw one of those serving platters from the elimination at the back of his head when he leaves.

The speech should have been something like, "We were pretty sure it would go to a tie with our vote, in which case Ryan would still go home. But we wanted him to leave here knowing that he had the support of his former team mates. For that reason, we vote for Isabeau."

Nicole is the biggest loser, and it has nothing to do with weight loss. What a wimp.

I was surprised that Amy was able to convince Kae to vote for Ryan.

It was nice to see Amy work hard.

Julie is too prissy.

Andi18
11-06-2007, 10:50 PM
I was glad to see Ryan get sent home over Isabeau, but after the 1st two votes for him it was inevitable that he was going home as he had the lowest weight loss percentage of the two so even if it did end in a tie, Ryan was going home. We technically didn't even need to see Neil & Nicole's vote. I'm glad we did though cause it definitely shows how untrue to the blue team Neil actually was.

I wonder in the preview who Neil was referring to when he was saying "She is just as much a liar..." hmmmm Build up that suspense.

Again, hated the commercials every 5-10 minutes with repeats of the last 30-60 seconds from before commercial break. :devil: Don't think they got new producers unfortunately.

Guess I should be reading those newsletters I get sent to my e-mail huh? I get so much spam in the e-mail that that goes to that I hardly check that e-mail account. Guess I should be checking it regularly for Jillian updates! haha

onthetee
11-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Again, hated the commercials every 5-10 minutes with repeats of the last 30-60 seconds from before commercial break. :devil: Don't think they got new producers unfortunately.

If it were not for the DVR, I could not watch this show.

Shay
11-06-2007, 11:34 PM
When is it going to get to individuals? Hopefully that would knock Nicole out of the game. Neil keeps putting up those huge freaking numbers but is Kae still the biggest loser overall? Isn't it at some point the duo below the line goes home then the next week it goes to individuals? Last year it was Pam and I can't think who her partner was went home. Brian maybe?

practiceliving
11-07-2007, 12:59 AM
So tonight I was totally enthralled with the show. Here's some of my stream-of-conscious thoughts:

Oh my gosh - Bill is getting SO handsome!

How did weigh-in and elimination take 40 freaking minutes?!?!

Could Neil be more of a pain in the heiney?

Ryan looks HOTT!