Old 08-25-2005, 04:05 PM   #29
mustangbetty

DATE: Aug.25,2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mustangbetty/Elaine

BIRTHDAY: August 8,1976

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged/Commited

SPOUSE’S NAME: Russell

CHILDREN/AGES: Jasmine,7, Dakota,9

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Internet!! Reading horror books, collecting Betty Boop items and Mustang paraphenelia, playing with my children, Garage Sale shopping, constantly rearranging my apartment, PS2, Sims 2

PETS: A very spoiled, fat black cat named Chianti, and 3 goldfishes named, Frodo,Pippin, and Sam

TOP WEIGHT: 185

CURRENT WEIGHT: 144

GOAL WEIGHT: 115-125 Range

HEIGHT: 5'0

EYE COLOR: grandpa called them Indian Black (very dark brown)

HAIR COLOR: Drk. Brown black, getting a few greys

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Braunfels, TX

E-MAIL ADDRESS: lanemarie29@aol.com

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm a serious snacker and I crave sugary foods. I love pasta and soda

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I drink water like it's going out of style, cut my soda and snacking down and I'm finally going to get treatment for my PCOS. Also I have been excersizing for the past month

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

I started having symptoms of PCOS after my second child (98). I didn't know what was wrong with me. The doc said it was stress. I gained a LOT of weight quickly despite being active and watching what I ate. By 2000, I was huge, had major acne,had hair loss and my period would not stop at all, plus I was going through a divorce. Doc said again it was stress and depression. Finally I changed docs in 2003 and he found cysts in my left ovary (tons!). and explained to me what PCOS was. Being a single mom at the time, I couldn't keep up with treatment and have been struggling with this illness since. The new man I've been with for a while said enough is enough, and I have an appointment in a week to finally get treated. This illness has really put me through the ringer and my family as well. It's a real struggle to have the energy to play with your children and be the mom you need to be.