Old 05-29-2004, 11:27 PM   #1  

Default one days bowing it.

i blew my diet today. i had a small amount of regular cheese cake at a restraunt and then ate some buttered popcorn at the movies. i have not done this for about 3 months. i just hope i have not blown my diet. tommorrow is another day. i have lost a total of 33 lbs. 218/160 and my currant weight today is 185. i want to lose another 25 lbs. i am going to start exercising in this next week. i am checking the gazelles out to get a bargin price if i can. sue
samanthajosmom_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 11:30 PM   #2  

i was at a sporting store tonight and saw a portable stepping machine. it was cool. i am thinking about going back this week to get one. sue
Old 05-31-2004, 08:57 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I doubt if you blew it from just one day, the main thing is to jump back into it the next day and brush it off for experience. Your doing wonderful keep it up. And good for you for starting to exercise, it really is the key !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:52 AM   #4  

thank you for the reply. i have been on a eating binge for this weekend. i do not want to loose this fight ! tommorrow is my new begining of this week. i am going back on the induction phase for the next 2 weeks and give this another shot. i still have lost 33 lbs and i want to keep it off. tonight i went to see a movie and my nehew had a funnel cake and he went to the bathroom and left it near me and that was all it took and i ate almost of of his funnel cake. i have not done this for along time. i knew better than that. oh well it is starting over time again. i have come to far to give in for a funnel cake. sue
Old 06-02-2004, 02:48 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

We're all human and temptation is the devil for sure. I know what you mean about coming so far and not giving up. Good for you !!

I also started Tuesday AGAIN !! I'm glad I did. I'm feeling better already.

How's it going w/you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 10:30 PM   #6  
Baby Steps

Yup. I can't say ALL of us do it but SOME of us (me) do slip off the good WOE that we've started on. I did majorly over the Memorial Day weekend. But the main thing to remember is to not give up. Start over or pick up where you left off. The good ol' book even said you'll slip once in awhile and to just go back on induction for a couple days and you'll be right back where you started.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote