View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #94
realgoodthing

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'6

Hi guys!!!

I'm new here - 31 and 209 lbs. A little bit of my history: I was a SUPER skinny kid (insane metabolism and naturally underweight until high school), which meant I didn't learn much about how to eat healthfully as a kid. My weight crept up in high school, college, and for a few years after, until, at 24, I joined WeightWatchers and went from 179 to 145. Then, of course, I went off plan and over five years, my weight crept up and up and up (funny how that happens).

I've never been good about working out, but over the past year, I've gotten really into Pilates and have gotten on a great workout schedule (reformer Pilates 2-3x/week, barre 1-2x/week, and cardio 1-2x/week). I know Pilates isn't the most effective for weight loss, but I love it and I can feel myself getting stronger, which is more important to me than losing quickly. The scale hasn't budged much over this year, because I haven't changed my diet. Now, I finally feel ready to change my diet and lose the weight for good. I went back to WeightWatchers today (WW with meetings is the only thing that's worked for me) and I'm psyched to get started! Hi all!!!!
realgoodthing is offline   Reply With Quote