View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:12 PM   #142
Fiona W
rockin' my 50s!

S/C/G: 351/275/140

Height: 5'3"

I was going through some old photos for an online friend, so I thought I'd show you what I look like as an adult. I'm very averse to cameras, so I don't have much. This one was when I was close to my current weight, somewhere in the 280s, I think. This one was when I had starved myself down to 230 in 2001. My eyes are sort of a slatey-blue with a darker blue ring around the iris. And I can't resist showing you my favorite photo of Bob (isn't he a cutie?), taken in the 1980s. Like most men (what is it with them?), he's barely aged a bit, except that his beard is now mostly white and his long hair shot through with lots of silver. My own hair is usually shorter than his, but always long enough to be down over my shoulders. It has a few dozen white hairs in it, but no one can ever see them, no matter how hard I try to point them out, because I have so many shades of blonde mixed together, they just look like the blonder hairs. (By the way, not a drop of peroxide or the equivalent has ever been near my hair. I have a thing about being a natural blonde, even if that blonde gets rather dark when I haven't had it in the sun for a while. My genetics are Scandinavian...)

Now come on, y'all: share some photos! Or at least describe what you look like....

I'm doing well, taking time off from the BERP today for some collage work.

Current mini-goal: Get down to 260
Pounds to go: 15

Mini-goal 1: 30 days binge-free > done 12/21/13 & binge-free now
Mini-goal 2: Get down to 280 > done 5/22/14

Last edited by Fiona W : 04-20-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote