View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 07:12 AM   #152
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches!

It's been a rough week for me and I've tried to keep my sanity with food, despite more than a few unplanned events. I've had a schedule change at work, too, which I need to accomodate. My mom made a reservation for brunch on Sunday, as a belated birthday event. I really thought it through and was going to politely suggest another time then came the schedule change indicating I'll be working Sunday's from here on out. I did very well at brunch keeping portions moderate and choices good. Credit. Last night was another story. I had planned dinner, and used my anticipation of healthy dinner to resist yet another birthday cake at work....then I got home and DD invited us to dinner in Denver, which there was no point in turning down since her car was in the shop and I'd have to take her back down anyway. Dinner ended up being too late and I was too tired. I didn't necessarily over eat just ate too late with a dinner which came in stages. Credit for turning down the soup AND seconds AND for making the decision I won't repeat the stay out late when I have to be to work at 530am. I also made the decision not to travel over the hill late Thursday afternoon (after DD's sonogram). I need to remember to take care of me.

Anyway, rambling, as I'm tired today, but green smoothie is ready which should help pep up my day and dinner is planned....last night's choice.

Take care everyone. I am working hard to get back to my comfort zone AKA "routine".

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!