View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #97
Munchy

S/C/G: 129/127/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Grilled salmon in butter, lemon and dill with homemade tartar sauce, cauli-rice and green beans. So delicious!

Everyone's dinners sound good!!!

Munchy- I've never had polenta before. I'm not sure how I missed your link from before but that polenta casserole looks really good!!! I have to make those mini pot-pies too, so cute and easy!
Polenta and grits are basically the same, but can vary in coarseness. I used grits because I had them on hand Just make sure you like the broth. Next time I'm using chicken broth because I like the flavor better. I'd also eliminate the cheese on top and maybe stir it into the spinach/polenta mixture instead.

Next time I make the pot pies, I'm going to make half that way and the other half thai flavored (it's also on the website). I think I'll take out the cheese as well - it seems unnecessary.

Today my plan puts me at about 800. I'll try not to fill up on junk at the end of the day like I did yesterday I ended up at 1191.

Every year I get upset when it gets warm because I'm uncomfortable with summer clothing. I'm hoping that this year I'll be a little more comfortable than in the past.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote