View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #33
Scondy

S/C/G: 245/161/140

Height: 5'3"

First name: Sara

Geographical location: Dallas, Texas

Marital Status: In a relationship - the boyfriend knows, understands, and supports that I won't get married until my career is settled into place. The fashion industry is a tough place and it takes a special man to put up with its ups and downs.

Children/Ages: Kids are scary! Hehe.

Pets: I'm currently on a kitty cat hunt.

Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Gaming, Writing, Reading, and Traveling.

Height: 5' 3"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel / I actually wear a wig due to a long term illness with OCD, so I get to be whatever I want - whenever I want.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: "Official" 12/08/2012

Starting Weight: 245

Present Weight: 245

Goal Weight: 120

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Depression and disbelief I can be a skinny girl

Following any specific plan: I decided I needed weekly accountability and to learn about food weekly in order to be successful. I have the plan and funds to follow the program until and after I meet my goal weight.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I decided to get a physician's help and learn about food rather than pluck things off the shelf. I have decided to become the adult me rather than linger on the lifestyle I had as a college student. Plus, I am in the fashion industry and there are a lot of issues concerning weight in the fashion world.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I type a lot because I love to help in anyway I can. I'll always be as informative as possible. I hope you all can bare through my long posts! Hah.

Last edited by Scondy : 12-09-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Scondy is offline   Reply With Quote