View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #77
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/212.8/135

Height: 5'2'

Name: Trish

General location: S.C. just 20 miles south of Charlotte, N.C.

Occupation: Retired, but take care of youngest grandson while his Mom goes to school and his Daddy works.

Birthday: 8-22-43

Marital status: Married to 3rd DH Tony. 1st 2 deceased.

Children/grandchildren: I have 3 children, 3 grands, 2 great granddaughters, and DH has 2 children and 6 grandchildren

How long have you been on WW/Flex: Restarted 5-13-2012 on 2nd day.

How much weight do you hope to lose: 88 lbs to start with.

What do you do for exercise: My own routine and sometimes Leslie Sandsone's Walk Away the Pounds which is my favorite.

What foods help you stay OP: veggies and fruit

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I'm one who has tried many different ways, but suddenly realized the original WW/Flex plan has always been the easiest for me to follow. So I am ready to stop trying other things and just do what works and is easier for me.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: Thinking there might be something out there that will be easier and will work faster. Crazy idea. Also a crowded house with no room to really exercise doesn't help a lot which is the reason I do my own thing.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Just realize that they never work or last. It's crazy to keep trying things that don't work. And the #s on the scale don't lie. And my health depends on it.

What do you like to do for fun: Spend time with hubby and family.

What type of music do you like best? All kinds except heavy metal. Guess my favorite is some light classical and country western. Hard to say really.

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? My Bible, water and a blanket.

Other comments: DH's DD, her hubby and 4 children and dog moved in with us last July when they lost their home in FL. She is going to nursing school and her hubby has a job but not many hours at this time which puts a real financial strain on us since they can't carry their weight with the utilities etc. So DH and I are really stressed and hasn't made it too easy to stay focused on weight. However, I was diagnosed with T-2 diabetes a couple of yrs ago and I have to get that under control. WW is the best way to do that. I think when I get the diet organized and under control that I will be better able to deal with all these things in my life that I can't get conrol or organized.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote