Hey, all...thanks for the prayers and well wishes. We are not out of the woods yet but he has avoided the hospital for the time being. They cannot check the gastric pacemaker until next Thursday (have to ship a device to town) so we're holding on to the hope he can manage until then. He's usually spot on with his predictions with the device and he thinks it's not working at all. We don't know what we'll do when that is confirmed since his main gastric doctor is on sabbatical until March. (Right now he's managing with OTC meds and prescriptions but that is not a long term solution.) He's just trying to avoid the NG tube and hospitalization but we know that possibility is likely unless the pacemaker starts working again.
I'm neither on or off my diet right now...I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense but it's the truth. I'm not overeating which is a good thing but I'm not always making the best choices nor am I strictly on WS products. Guess I'm just surviving at the moment...but that's okay, too, because in the the past, I would have been on a wild binge from nerves.
Sorry I don't have time to get personal with everyone but my prayers are with your sick relatives and puppy. I hope life gets back on an even keel for all of us soon.
Have a good weekend.