Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
nowisthetime

S/C/G: 274/272/185 end of week 1, 266

Height: 5'9

Default day 6

I understand TOY, but im glad youre back on track...Ive been having constant mental battles. im on day 6, and every night when i get home from work, I see my BF having a burger or hot wings or something and i will try to justify having some too with the "OHHH ill just eat it and do atkins" BUT i dont bc i know ive been messin around tryin that for weeeks and dont lose a pound. SO- I eat my LG or my spicy mac n cheese pasta and move on. Im not really sure what me weight loss is bc im using an old scale that is not digital, so if you step on it one way your weight is diff, or if you get off and back on its another weight all together. I THINK im down 8 pounds this week so far, BUT could be more like 5 or 6. Im going to get a digital one today I think. So far i really love all the meals. the only gross thing is the Berry protein drink. it tastes like crushed up flintstones vitamins and smell like medicine. hope all is doing well. I get to do my official weigh in on saturday and will post results next week im not gonna weigh daily.