Thread: Wonderslim #7
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
MsModelSara
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

I was surprised to see that thread closed as well! Oh well. :-)

Today is day 3 for me and I'm doing pretty good. I saw someone posted the other day about how horrible they thought the Strawberry shake was and I didn't think it was bad at all, although I doctored it since I saw how many ppl said that from reading posts before I started. I made it with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, added 1/4 cup cold water, 3 good sized frozen strawberries, 1 Tbsp sugar free Torani vanilla syrup, and 2 handfuls ice. It was pretty good!

Also for the vanilla one I make that the same way except I didn't add the strawberries and instead added a bit of pumpkin spice and a little extra cinnamon. It was so good. mmmmm

I LOVE the apples and cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast! I put 1 packet of Truvia on top and sprinkle in cinnamon and mix and I'm in heaven. And I can't get enough of the spicy mac n cheese, I put a little parmesan cheese on it to mix in, I've had it all 3 days for lunch haha. I also love the chocomint bar.

I am battling some mental cravings today though. The BF is having chicken wings for dinner tonight and I'm trying hard to stick to my guns in saying I'm ONLY eating my lean cuisine steamer meal and then having either hot chocolate or my cheesecake for dessert later.

In other news - I was promoted at my job AND got news that I'm being hired on full time!!! Which means an initial raise through the temp agencies to last through the hiring transition upon whihc I will receive another increase when I'm switched to salary since that's how this company pays it's IT department personnel. I've been doing temp/contractor work for the past 3 years at various companies since it's SO incredibly hard to get a job anywhere so I been going through temp agencies. But this company wants to keep me. I wanted so badly to go out to a restaurant and get a fattening calorie loaded meal to celebrate since that's what my old habits were like...but I didn't allow myself to do that! Instead I made a big green salad with a lil grilled chicken strips and low cal ceasar dressing and for dessert had the "cheesecake". I was a good girl :-).

Hope everyone else's week is going as fantastic as mine is!!