View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
woolberger
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

JellyMae - Thanks for starting the new thread. I was wondering if Suzanne 3FC would shut us down.

Sunnymae, Gika & BigPassport - I have been following your reboots and you all really inspired me to do it. Thanks for posting your experiences. I find when I am struggling, I lurk but don't post. It helped to see that this can be done. I will continue to post more often.

Cap - Thanks for nudging me. I notice when you post my name and it makes me want to continue to be part of this group.

2ride - Where are you?

In an effort to keep myself from getting bored, I have tried a few new things this week. I took shredded chicken, mixed it with WF Blue Cheese Dressing and Frank's Buffalo sauce, heated it thru then mixed it into a salad. Excellent! I also tried a new vegetable today - Celeriac (Celery Root). Boiled it until soft, then pureed with garlic, a little EVOO & water. Better than cauliflower mash. I know people have posted these ideas before but I think it is important to try new foods, even (almost) a year after hitting maintenance.

I know some of you are using Superbowl Sunday as a free day. Anyone have any good On-Plan ideas?

Lynn
woolberger is offline   Reply With Quote