Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Friday 3/30/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 03-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 03-30-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #3  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Ok, so I am going to post this before I go to bed because I am like SUPER excited!!...Y'all remember me telling y'all about the guy that I went on a few dates with? well he didn't work out too well....we had nothing in common but playing the Wii...hahaha....fun right?....well it was but kinda got boring and trying to hold a conversation with him was like pulling teeth.

Day before yesterday someone from my past came across my profile on a dating site BUT didn't realize it was ME!!...hahaha....we emailed back and forth for several hours (still not knowing we knew each other) he told me I was beautiful from what he could tell because my picture was so small, so I told him I could email you a picture if you would like. He said he didn't like stick girls...haha....and my face looked then, I told him I was 5'8 and weighed 250lbs he said well it doesn't matter to me. He said I believe you and if you would like to call me here is my number.....SOOOOO YES I called, he let it ring several times before picking up. I was WAITING for the answering machine to pick up then he answers...Hello? I said I was just waiting for the machine to pick up cuz I was going to say give a girl your number then not pick up with that and he says OMG...GIRL what are you doing? and I am like OMG I KNOW THAT VOICE.....BUBBA???...he said there is NO WAY that is you in that picture you are SOOO SKINNY NOW....hahah...I said YES its me I've loss 140lbs....we talked for 2 hrs on the phone THEN......he came over for awhile. When he got here he said I was attracted to you when you were bigger but NOW...WOW......OMG....try to keep me away.....lol...... We had crossed paths in the past but one of us was either married (me) or him in a relationship. We have ALWAYS been attracted to each other and to find me the way he did is just crazy. He said I AM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME...YOU ARE MINE!!!....SOOOOOO guess what????? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW......hahahahah....LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!....oh yea and I went to the mall today and YES got a HEART charm!!!
That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you! What a great story too.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Quote:

Romance just doesn't get any better than that
Old 03-30-2012, 01:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:

Don't make me cry! I haven't washed off my mascara yet! That is so sweet!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #6  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:

Thats an amazing story.. kinda like it was meant to be. So happy for you
Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #7  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Quote:

LOVE IT!! What a great story!! So happy for you!! <3
Old 03-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:

Oh Wuv, you made my day, truly. That is so wonderful! Brought tears to my eyes. I don't know you, but I am so happy for you.

I have felt, for so long now, that I was done with love, but who knows what could happen in the future? It is wide open now...
Old 03-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody!

Today's goals are to walk another mile, figure out and write up index cards with my go-to snacks for Phase 4, so I can reach for one and not fret about it. Try black rice for dinner tonight. Try making TVP oatmeal as a snack...not sure about that one, but apparently it can taste just like regular oatmeal but with lots of protein and little carbs. It's worth a try anyway.

Then I really need to get back to the house fix-up projects. I have been overwhelmed with the phase-out process the past couple of weeks and I'll never get the house listed for sale if I don't get this work done.

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a lovely Spring day...
Old 03-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #10  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Awwww Wuv! Crying this am! Things makes my heart sing! Congrats Girl!

Everyone have a great day! I have a WI tomarrow..... looking forward to it!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #11  
Just Do It, Mom!

S/C/G: Restart 2/19/15. See Ticker

Height: 5.5

Quote:

That is so wonderful! I love your confidence. I've been waiting "until I lose weight" to get on a dating site. I know, I know, if someone loves you they love you no matter what, but it's how comfortable I feel - and I won't feel comfortable or confident until I get my weight down. If I had Wuv's confidence I'd be on it in a flash! Good for you - that feeling of excitement - there's nothing like it!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

Wow!! That is just so exciting!!! I am so very happy for you. No one deserves to receive love more than you, as you are supporting and providing your special love to each of us.

Naturally, we want to hear the details of this romance, as it unfolds. I am an old married lady and just adore a good love story! I have to share your latest story with my DH, he already knows about you and your progress. We're all rooting for you.

Best,
Chloe
Old 03-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

WI last night down 2.6 so total 9.9.. I am very excited about the program.. I love coming here everyday and reading everyones post... thank you all for sharing all the information!!! :-)
Old 03-30-2012, 08:17 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Wink

Quote:

This is a awesome story.. thank you for sharing... I am hoping to get back in the dating scene soon and your story inspires me that there is hope !!!! ... and wishing you happiness w/ your (old) new friend
Old 03-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

Reading your post this morning brough tears to my eyes......SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! I wish you nothing but happiness and good times! Oh, and hopefully lots of love!!
Closed Thread