View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #11
jennydoodle
Maintenance 12/01/11

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2"

My suggestion falls in line with what most are saying here. I also do not agree with the (3) restricteds per day.

But here is what I would do:

1). Up your protein. All of my paperwork from IP says 8 oz for EVERYONE. I would up your 4 oz. to 6-7 oz. If you think you won't be able to eat it all, do it with a "lighter" protein. Eggs, fish, chicken or turkey. They are a lot less filling than steak or beef (and the like)

2). Up your water intake. Just keep sucking down the water.

3). Maybe add in an extra packet. You could add in a pudding for minimal calories and additional carbs, but it just might be enough to kick you out of "starvation" mode and give your body just a little bit more of what it needs. I will stress that this extra packet should completely be NON-restricted. But it just might shake things up a bit.

BTW- are you exercising at all? If so, you should add an extra packet anyway. If not, maybe try to bring some light walking into your routine and see if it helps shake things up a bit.

It sounds to me like you are just experiencing a normal stall that we have all experienced on IP at one point or another. And when it comes to a stall, the best thing you can do is just keep sticking to the program. And I would also like to add, this this isn't truly a stall, as you are still losing each week. Take a look at my signature. You will see big weeks followed by small weeks and so forth. In the end, it all adds up. There are even weeks where I lost nothing at all. The body will release when it is ready to. Just keep sticking to the program, try not to stress out about it and the rest will fall into place.