View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #91
Carol Cilona
HappyAgain

S/C/G: 279/236/160

Height: 5'2"

Default Hello Ladies!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for welcoming me. I was really looking forward to posting this evening. Tried to keep my food as clean as possible today and didn't get my exercise in because I had to work really late at the office. Tomorrow is a full day at the office and then clients tomorrow night at the counseling center. I have to make sure I get a healthy sandwich to take to the night gig because I wound up eating the least troublesome thing I could (a fresh but not so filling corn muffin) on Tuesday before I started seeing the later clients.

As long as I plan my meals I am in good shape to press on doing the right thing by my food one day at a time...if I vary and leave it to chance the door is wide open for anything I can stuff in my mouth since I am so hungry running between jobs that by dinner time I could gnaw on my arm. Staying disciplined works best for me; wish I listened to my own advice as much as my counseling clients do!