Old 03-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Home today, it is extremely windy and the wind chill factor is 20 degrees...feels more like 10. The dog won't go potty outside...she stands there and shakes..poor thing....and poor me...LOL....

My eating today has been low carb except for a slice of ezekial bread. I feel kind of weak and i'm not sure why.....I'm getting enough calories in for sure. I don't have kids this weekend so it should be easier to control what i'm eating since i'm only cooking for me..thank God for those Atkins frozen dinners.
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #107  

SUM You are going to have a big woosh! I just know it...
Old 03-26-2014, 08:36 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 177/147/138

Height: 5ft7

Sum - I eat twice or even three times as much as you!

I weighed in today (instead of tomorrow) cos TOM and its bloat is due soon and I'm down 2 pounds. I'm averaging 0.5 kg a week which is just over a pound a week but I expect that to slow soon.

I've become a bit complacent about what I eat but it doesn't seem to be mattering too much. Limiting biscuits, cakes and sweets and complex white carbs seems to be working so I'll stick with it for now. I still have a big handful of belly when I sit down but standing up things are good. I actually think my tummy will survive the 4 babies thing quite well but I suspect my boobs are beyond all help!

It's rainy/stormy here which is great as it cuts through the humidity a bit. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.
Chubby mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Checking in real quick... this is just the time of year that I keep super busy... Still OP, within calories, and got a walk in this evening. 124.0 this am, betting that won't stick.

thanks Cattails, yes, looking back to see where I came from seems to keep me on track. Particularly when dealing with the stress that this time of the year brings. My old go-to was a Chick-fil-a chocolate milkshake. haven't had a milkshake in 20 months, not planning on having one, its simply not on my list of options...
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:18 AM   #110  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Marlene I hope that your 124 sticks! -- I keep thinking about you and your job; what a stressful time. Just think of April 15th and the drink you will have to celebrate the last day

Chubbymom If I ate any more, I would start gaining like mad. But I am not breast feeding wither Enjoy! I wish I could eat more.... You are dropping weight nicely, keep doing what you are doing, it is working!!

Zumba I hope your furbaby will get hang of the potty training soon. Luckily she is so small that her poopies must be minis too

Heidi for your push-ups. I hope life is going well for you!

Cattails
How are the workouts going?

Susan When are you leaving for the OB? Just keep running past the DD's

Carma You are doing fab!!! Onderland is just around the corner! Wow! -- I re-committed to my fitbit yesterday. I saw that you have been posting your steps. I had a good step day 18000, today won't go so well though. Both kids have doctor appointments, no time to get two walks in....

Rennie Where are you?
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:25 AM   #111  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Still waiting for my whoosh; I did lose a pound though. I have a feeling that there may not be a whoosh in my future, just painfully slow down ticks if I manage to stay OP. I need to learn to look at the BIG picture. I am just too impatient.

How come scale can jump UP 3 pounds in one day but it does not happen the otherway

I don't feel bloated anymore....so what ever bloat I had came off with that measly pound. (Could I sound any more displeased... )

I had a great OP day yesterday. Ate well and walked 8 miles. I took over 18000 steps.

B - Green Tea
L - Salad w/chicken, avocado, feta, veggies and vinaigrette dressing
D - GF pasta, pasta sauce w/meat, veggie and small salad.
S - Apple w/pb

Exercise
3.3 mile pup walk 60 min
4.7 power walk 60 min

Weight
Down 1 lb
Old 03-27-2014, 02:48 PM   #112  

not weighing in today.....exhausted.....no plans for the weekend except to train this puppy and eat clean.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #113  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

Sum, I took a break from working out for a few days; felt kinda off for whatever reason. Did finally go out for a walk and did a light strength routine today (only 30 minutes!) to remind my muscles what they're there for, and tried out the beginning pilates DVD in my pack. Not much new in it for me, but I enjoyed going along with the narrator. Looking forward to doing the intermediate one soon.

Wow, 8 miles and 18000+ steps?! My feet ache just thinking about it!

Rest up, Zumba, you'll feel better for it, I'm sure.

to everyone!
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:23 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick check in, no time for personals. Still grinding the grind and working out here. I haven't fallen off the wagon.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:26 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Sum, thanks! I'm looking forward to 5:00 on 4/15. We'll go for a drink then, and the next day I think we are leaving for a camping trip to the beach. Still working on that plan. And, the 124 did not stick, I was 125.5 this am, which is fairly normal. I'm impressed with the 8 miles walking!

OP today for me, including a lunch with a client. Walk this evening after dinner, and then 2 hours of productive work time after that, so it was a good day. about 1250 calories for the day.

Work Friday & Saturday, and taking Sunday off. Plan is to go on car club drive to local wineries, should be fun.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #116  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Hi friends. What's the matter with me??! I eat well, I like eating well, I like being thin. And yet... ugh. Way up this week. I need to stop this.

Anyway, still no candy, and still doing pushups, so those are the positives. My DH is feeling disgusted with himself, too. Spring can't come soon enough! Wait, it is Spring... ugh. Very, very windy here today, too.
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #117  
Heidi

Didn't someone promise me a frying-pan bonk if I needed it?? Bring it on...
Old 03-28-2014, 10:02 AM   #118  
Heidi

zumba I just remembered -- how are you liking your GLK?? I've had mine for 3 years now, and on the one hand I love it. But... with DS1 at 6'2", and DS2 following on the same path, it is feeling SMALL... So, I have an ML loaner car in the garage that I need to return this morning, while my car is in the shop for it's inspection. I think I'm in love... although it's too pricey. But maybe on the 2nd-hand market???
Old 03-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #119  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Heidi since you insisted

And this for a good measure
Old 03-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #120  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I did horrid yesterday. Ate everything I could get my hands on. I did not even bother tallying it up. I guess it was my "cheat" day... I should learn to cheat on better things

I did not weigh in this morning, I did not want to get all sad about it. I will wait a few days before I step on that scale and let everything settle down.

I doubt I'll make my 140 mini goal by the time this month is up. Overall this month was a wash. I will prolly end up exactly where I started at or with a small gain. -- Looking at the bright side; I maintained.

I started my day off poorly, but what happened happened and I am looking forward. I am forgiving myself I have a nice salad planned for lunch and Tilapia dinner. I will also do a long day at the gym; weights, power walk and swim.

I just made a very nice pot of soup; lemon chicken rice soup. The Greek kind. But it is for hubby only; if I start eating it, I won't stop. -- I made some chili last night and I kept showing that down my throat all night long. After I already had had a dinner.

Off to do my exercises. TaTa for now.