Old 04-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #196  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Sum, still you think your dinners are boring I think they are great. I wish I could find a site and type in all the things I like and it would prepare a week of menus for me. That would make things so much better. I have gotten to the point that I really don't like to cook. So if it's easy/simple then I am all for it. ... Thanks but I sooooo want to get out of the 160's oh my goodness to see 159 on that scale would excite the life out of me (I'm laughing) because I would probably faint (not funny I know) but I'd be in shock, LOL

Last edited by love2b150; 04-05-2014 at 11:47 AM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #197  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

You'll get there! I know the less you have to lose, more determination it takes. Hopefully you will be there in a week or two.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #198  
~Rennie

Thanks Sum

B ~ Atkins chocolate shake, ½ cup cream of chicken soup w/real chicken
S ~ whopper malted eggs, banana
L ~ Atkins chocolate peanut butter bar
S ~ ¼ of a pack of cheese/pb cracker so one cracker, (I forgot my almond butter/polaner s/f grape on a slice of s/f nature's own)
D ~ little pieces of orange chicken b4 the sauce was put on it, egg roll no duck sauce and 1.5 grapefruits

12+ water, 260 calorie burn on the treadmill

Last edited by love2b150; 04-05-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #199  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

We had a sub for my step aerobic class, she was not a stepper, so we did a workout called body blast. She had us doing lunges around the track, yikes, I am feeling them now. She also had us do a LOT of core...I am going to be sore there as well.

I keep losing morebloat, which I am happy about. Hopefully by next Friday I'll be back at my 130's. The mojo is slowly finding me

I had a pretty nice day yesterday. Calories were about 200 higher than I intended to, but I did a lot of workouts, so I burned them all off.

Spring is here , and I am looking forward to my walk outdoors with DH and pup. The paths are a mess though; ice, snow, and mud. I still wear my crampons, they have been a life (bone) savor all winter long. BUT I can not wait once the paths are nice and clear and I can walk a bit faster without them.

Plan for today;
B - None
L - Salad with grilled cheese, veggies and dressing.
D - Left over porkloin, veggies and a salad.
S - None
Total cals 1000

Exercise
Bodyblast 60 min
Pup walk 60 min

Weight 142.8
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #200  
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/124/120

There's a new decade in sight for both of you, I know it! You've got this!

Sum, I haven't been to the doctor, but I am feeling better. Hate having things interfere with my workout desires though. How is your ear doing now? And I'm all for 'boring' meals; it's a great way to keep your intake where you want it, so long as you love the food. Rennie, a site like that would be great: Create-A-Menu! I wonder if anyone has put up something like that?

I didn't do any exercise yesterday after all. Maybe another day of rest is a good thing? I do love to eat, and exercise lets me eat that much more though! An overage of a couple hundred calories for one day won't do me in, I suppose. The scale's actually been showing 113-114 the past few days - dehydration from this cold? Delusion? Aiming to hold the line at 115 or 116 in any case. It's a beautiful sunny day out today, definitely want to go out and enjoy it! Happy Sunday all.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #201  
seeking balance

Rennie, I just googled and found a site called Build A Menu - ha, it does exist! Claims to be everything you want, the only drawback is you have to join for 8 or 10 bucks a month - I hate memberships! LOL
Old 04-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #202  
~Rennie

Sum yay on losing more bloat I so LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of 130 (I'm day dreaming ). Heck I'm dreaming about anything below 160, huh truth be told I'm dreaming of 160 ... ok I'm done ... I'm not but I don't want to get on you alls nerves

Cattails thanks for the site. I wonder if they have a trial!? that would be great Glad you got another day to rest Feel better soon

I saw a new low today 162.0 ... HAPPY HAPPY I AM I have 8 days to go till I am 48 and I want to see 160/159 sooooooo bad However I just keep eating stuff, whyyyyyyyyy?????? Did my treadmill walk 3.02 miles burn 374 ... that makes me smile a little. I am trying though it does't seem like it.

Have any of you heard of organic dandalion root tea? If so what's your take on it?
Old 04-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Hey everyone.....nothing to report here...rough days...eating too much...more of the same.
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #204  

Love2b: I have had the dandelion tea in the past...it supposedly acts as a diuretic and makes you lose bloat....it tasted nasty...I would rather just pop a diurex.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:24 PM   #205  
~Rennie

Zumba I've been eating crazy (and too many carbs) also, but for some reason the extra carbs seem to be what my body needs, idk I actually like the bitterness of the dandalion tea, weird huh! I am trying to ween myself away from splenda. My Pastor said to stay away from the artificial sweeteners, another member (a nutritionist) said to stay away from it, and then I just read in Woman's World to stay away from it. Now if I can just stop with the water flavor packs ... water just gets so boring by the end of the day, Sorry for the ramble
Old 04-06-2014, 11:55 PM   #206  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattails View Post
Rennie, I just googled and found a site called Build A Menu - ha, it does exist! Claims to be everything you want, the only drawback is you have to join for 8 or 10 bucks a month - I hate memberships! LOL
I'm not familiar with that one but there is another subscription service called Plan To Eat where you put in what you like and create your own menus from those lists....I used it for 6 mths but decided pen and paper worked about the same, lol
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:09 AM   #207  
seeking balance

Rennie, another google search (Google is my friend!) showed that dandelion tea can interact with a few medications so you may want to check that out; other than that possibility, dandelion seems to be a good thing to use. On the water flavorings, do what you need to do. Though I'm not thrilled with artificial sweeteners, I do think they are better than a big load of sugar. I went from heavily sugared drinks to diet sodas and splenda-sweetened tea, then eventually to plain tea, water, and coffee with a bit of creamer, no sugar. Took some getting used to but now I really enjoy the taste of unsweetened tea and coffee.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: CONGRATS ON THE NEW LOW!!

Zumba, How's the puppy doing?

Hope everybody's week is wonderful!
Old 04-07-2014, 03:12 AM   #208  
seeking balance

Today's food:

B: got up too late for breakfast
L: 1/2 of portabello mushroom chicken from TRH
L#2: spicy asian chicken salad
D: parmesan chicken, roasted veggies
S: coffee with creamer, dark chocolate

E: 1 mile walk
Old 04-07-2014, 07:02 AM   #209  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Zumba I've been eating crazy (and too many carbs) also, but for some reason the extra carbs seem to be what my body needs, idk I actually like the bitterness of the dandalion tea, weird huh! I am trying to ween myself away from splenda. My Pastor said to stay away from the artificial sweeteners, another member (a nutritionist) said to stay away from it, and then I just read in Woman's World to stay away from it. Now if I can just stop with the water flavor packs ... water just gets so boring by the end of the day, Sorry for the ramble
There is nothing good about artificial sweeteners, and they don't keep us from gaining weight either ....when Splenda first came out years ago I believed that it was made from sugar and natural (like the commercials said) and I was using it every day, baking with it, etc. Come to find out it is poison just like all the other packets....now I am using Stevia and trying to buy the organic kind. Truvia is not pure stevia (something I just learned). At this rate I'm probably better off going back to real sugar and just chalking up the calories...at the end of the day putting sugar in my coffee is not the end of the world and it isn't what made me fat.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:10 AM   #210  

Cattails: puppy is doing okay, she has gotten bigger She's sleeping all night for the most part (this morning she woke me up extra early, not sure what that is all about) and she's going outside although she piddles alot in the house still.....thanks for asking. right now she's a good diversion for me....maybe i needed something to take care of and love.