Hello all,

Im new here and thought this would be a good place to start

DATE: 4/29/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ImagiNadia/Nadia

BIRTHDAY: May 10th

MARITAL STATUS: Single i suppose

SPOUSE’S NAME: None

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hmm...i dont really have any hobbies..the closest would be spending time online..though i dont do that much anymore...i always hate this question

PETS: 1 brand new kitten Zoe

TOP WEIGHT: Umm...well i would imagine it is what it is right now..but im terrified to see what that is so i dont have an exact number...but i speculate its around 350 (hopefully not quite that much..though most likely)

CURRENT WEIGHT: Same as above

GOAL WEIGHT: I dont really have a goal number...i know that with my body type and past history it would be virtually impossible to be really thin..i would just like to be healthier and feel comfortable in my own skin

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New York

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Im my biggest problem...ive lost weight before..i know everything i need to know to do it right and successfully...but i just lack the willpower and motivation and that can only come within myself...its just a complicated vicious cycle

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Honestly...i dont know...i THOUGHT last time that it was different because i was 'ready'..but evidently i wasnt..so i dont know anymore..all i can do is keep trying and hope that one of these times it will work long term...i need to change my thinking...but its just a complicated situation

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?hmm...im a good listener...and can give good advice even if i dont listen to it myself...which makes me sort of hypocritical...but a good ear nonetheless..so feel free to message me or whatever anytime
ImagiNadia is offline   Reply With Quote