Old 01-30-2011, 01:44 AM   #196  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for listening!

I'm mostly better today. Other than feeling like I got run over by the PMS truck, which is not the case, since I had a total hysterectomy about 20 years ago.

Once in a while it happens, just stress.

Hope all are doing well.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #197  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Sunday Morning everyone!!!!!

It's snowing here this morning! Imagine that! Urgh.....getting a little tired of it!

Our sweet dog is having hip and leg problems and it is breaking my heart to watch her. I'm going to call the vet in the morning and hope they can get her in asap. We adopted her from the pound 7 years ago and they told us then she was between 2 and 4. So, she could be 11 or so years old. This is gonna be one sad household if something happens to her!!!

Made a great dish in the crockpot yesterday:

4 medium potatoes peeled and sliced
1# kielbasa or sausge sliced 1/2" wide slices
1 can ff campbells condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 can ff campbells condensed cream of celery soup
1 10 oz. bag of frozen peas thawed

Spray crockpot with non stick spray.
layer 1/2 of your potatoes on the bottom
layer 1/2 the kiebasa
" " 1/2 the cheddar cheese soup
" " 1/2 the celery soup
REPEAT layers
Cook on low for 5 hours
add thawed peas and continue cooking for a 1/2 hour

Sooooooooo goood!!!!! I did 1 Cup for 6 Points. You may figure it out a little different but that is what I got.

Just thought I'd share.

Well gonna scoot. Have a good day!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:55 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning all

I spent yesterday deciding what to do with my bathroom-my condo was built in 1985 & I'd probably not be wrong when I say that all fixtures and cabinets have never been changed. So, I've finally decided on paint colour. Yesterday I stained my bathroom cabinets and today I went and got a new light fixture and handles for the cabinet doors. I'll pick up paint within the week and my sister and I will probably do the painting. My brother in law will do the electrical. Eventually I'd like to change the plumbing fixtures but I can't afford that yet so for now it's the cosmetic things. I'm also going to remove the big mirror over the vanity and replace it with 2 framed mirrors-I have 2 sinks. So I've been busy this weekend.

Jeanne, I made a no noodle lasagna in my crockpot yesterday. Not sure of points-I'll try and calculate those later and let you know. It's from that website I told you about. I'm having some for supper & give you a review.

It's snowing here too but mild.

Well, have a nice day everyone and I'll check in later

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 01-30-2011 at 10:56 AM.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #199  
Thursday Lady

Good afternoon,
It's been a busy few days. David has been really under the weather. He's had congestion and sore throat....major YUCK! I've been doing his grocery shopping and taking him a couple of meals.

I did good OP today, so far. I had oatmeal for breakfast and baked whitefish for lunch.
Maureen, Your bathroom sounds alot like one of ours. It had a big mirror covering the wall. We had it taken down and we bought a light fixture. I still haven't found a framed mirror that fits. Good luck with your make-over.
Jeanne, that recipe sounds good.
janelle, I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
Mimi, how are you doing?
Dori, how goes everything?
Susan, is your migrane gone yet?
ems, Cheryl, farmgirl, everyone else----have a great day tomorrow.

Last edited by Tina; 01-30-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone!
I have been swamped with life. Went to Branson this weekend with hubby and totally blew my diet. I had lost 4.2 lbs the week before so I'm curious to see how much I have gained when I weigh in the morning. How is everyone doing? Are ya'll seeing losses on the new system? just wondering. I will check back tomorrow.
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #201  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. I've been sickly these last couple of weeks with a nasty cough/congestion. The first time around I was given a Z-Pack and cough syrup with codine in it. I thought I was over it and then all of a sudden it came back last week. I went to the dr on Thursday and was given steroids, antibiotics, an inhaler, Robitussin, and Benadryl. For about 3 days I was able to eat or drink anything without feeling like it was going to come back up. Anyways. Today thank the Lord, I'm feeling much better. I'm down a few pounds due to being sick and I'm hoping I'll keep it off.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:01 AM   #202  
Thursday Lady

It's Monday!
Dori, I'm so sorry you've been sick. That's definitely no fun.
I, too, hope your pounds stay off. I guess that's something positive, losing a few pounds, that came from being sick.

farmgirl, we've missed your posts. What's going on with your house? That's great that y'all got a short getaway over the weekend.

I'm ready for a good OP week.
My goal today is to drink 10 glasses of liquid, at least 8 glasses will be water.
What's your goal for the day?

Old 01-31-2011, 09:39 AM   #203  

Well I'm down this week again, I get a big notice from weight watchers that I am losing too fast then they lower my daily points again by one point now I'm down to 29 points. I guess I will be using more of my flex points.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #204  
Jillian stole my abs!

Hope all of you not feeling well, get better soon!

It's cold here. Yikes, hovering around 0 with a predicted -25/30 windchill overnight.

Made some veggie barley soup for tomorrow. Yum.

Did Bob Harpers Yoga for WL this a.m. What a butt kicker.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:45 PM   #205  

Hey all
Janelle-wow! It's really cold where you are. BRRRRR! Good for you doing the workouts. I need to work on that. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I won't get a walk in.
Tina- I've been busy touching up paint, cleaning, stuff like that. I would rather be doing something more fun, but the work has to be done so the house can get sold!
Dori, sorry you've been so sick. I'm glad you lost some weight...that always makes it better!
Mimi- I wish I had your problem! I seem to be playing with the same few pounds. I know I need to walk more. It seems the new plan is working great for you!
Maureen-Is it cold up there too?
I'm going to bed early tonight. So tired.
Hope all of you have a great day tomorrow. ttyl
Old 02-01-2011, 12:07 AM   #206  

Walking is the best, and it makes you feel and sleep great. I do the fast 2 mile Walk away the pounds 3-5 times a week and have been walking alot at my job 30-60 minutes a night. just start out and do a bit more each day.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:06 AM   #207  
Jillian stole my abs!

Good morning! -14 with 20mph winds, it's frigid out.

Weigh in tonight. According to my home scale, it should go well.

I see snow and blizzard warnings all over, we aren't getting the snow, to cold to snow here.

Stay safe and warm!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #208  

Good Morning!
It's raining cats and dogs here. Just nasty outside. The high tomorrow is gonna be 30. That may seem warm to some of you! I'm soooo ready for spring.
I have a busy day at work. Starting on my second cup of coffee. TTYL
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #209  
Thursday Lady

Do Not Post Here Again---Starting Both February Threads!