Old 01-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #61  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, how was the first day back at work?
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

exercised two days in a row! must be some kind of record for me, LOL today I aimed for cardio so me and my 4 yo played singstar dance on the ps3 and danced for 20 min, it had my heart rate up and me gasping for breath but it sure is fun I just finished up dinner and I ate all 29 pts today so I'm right on track only earned 1 ap but hopefully that goes up soon as I get more conditioned to exercise.
Well my dh is now back to work so it's just me and the kids again until the weekends... I got so used to him being here the last month and a half that it was hard telling him goodbye today.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #63  

Tests are all done for today, and am feeling MUCH better than this morning.
Nothing in my guts but lots of healed ulcers and mega stomach irritation and a hiatus hernia in my stomach so back on acid tamers for me.
It sure felt good to finally eat something today.
Tammy hope you are doing ok, and Jeanne hope your daughters surgery went well.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #64  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies! Jessica's surgery went well! I haven't talked to her yet this morning. (it is only 6:15 am) but I'm hoping she had a good night. She wanted to stay at her own house in her own bed, so her sister stayed with her. I'm going up after my car gets serviced this morning. Thank you all for the prayers and concerns!

Sooooo, I have been off since Dec. 26th and with the exception of the 2 days of horrible stomach flu............I have not been home one full day yet. haha! The Dept. of Labor is right on the ball......I filed for unemployment and things are rolling along quite smoothly! Yay!

I haven't been to a ww meeting since before Christmas. They are going to get the ww police out for me! haha! I did get a "come back" postcard in the mail! Oh my! Soooooo, my plan is to get to a meeting and do an official wi tomorrow! I'll let cha' know. Bob works midnight tom. night and then is on vacation. Maybe I'll get my Christmas tree and inside decorations taken down and put away over the next few days! I'm a little behind. Again, what the heck.......i don't work! I can't figure out how to manage my time.

Well ya all have a great day! Headed out for a walk and then some errons to run! Have a great day ladies!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #65  
Thursday Lady

Good morning all,
Jeanne, I know you are relieved to have Jessica's surgery done with.
You have all the time in the world to take down your tree and decorations. Our tree is down but the wreath is still on the door.
People used to ask me what I did with all my time, not working. What free time! I'm always busy.

I'm going to my meeting tomorrow. I started to go today but have things that must get done today.

Let's all drink our water and stay OP.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!

Marion- glad you were able to eat something!

jeanne- so glad jessica's surgery went well! I'm sure you are relieved Enjoy your walk.

Tina, how is your day going?

Well I did The Firm again on my lunch break today.. I can't tell if I'm getting better at it or not, LOL.. they are so hard to keep up with! But I made it 20 min this time before collapsing so that is progress, lol. I'm putting in 12 hours today at work so hopefully that workout will give me extra steam.. I sure need it! but this is my LAST week of these crazy hours, my new position starts monday and it's all 40 hr weeks for at least 4 months, yay!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #67  

Dan gave me Leslie Sansone's walk at home dvd's (5 discs) and the new weight watchers cookbook a week before Christmas because he didn't want to give me weight loss stuff for Christmas (like its a secret that I am FAT).
I joined the online WW today to update myself on the new program.
Lunches when I am working am the hardest for me to figure out. I don't have access to a microwave or fridge (although my car works pretty good this time of year). I pretty much have to eat in my car. Any ideas??
My gastro results showed a lot of healed ulcers and a big hiatal hernia (pretty common in overweight people) so its back to the stomach pills for me, thank goodness I have drug coverage.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #68  
Thursday Lady

Mimi, do you have to have that hernia repaired? I'm so sorry you have one. I'm still having pains from the incisional hernia surgery I had in 2009. They think it's nerve endings. (Sorry, I didn't want to scare you with my story. )
It's great that your ulcers are all gone.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey all!
I just finished a quarterly report we have to do at work and I am brain dead! Andrew had a bb game in Conway last night so we stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat. OMG! Have you ever tasted their cinnamon french toast with cream cheese icing? TO DIE FOR!!!!! Dh ordered it so I could have a couple of bites. He works out at the gym 2 hrs a day and can eat anything he wants! NO FAIR! Anyway, when you want a splurge, please go treat yourself to that and a cup of coffee....its big enough for 2 people. Its more like a dessert. I would love to know the point value....or maybe not! LOL
Hope all of yall are having a good day.
I have had hernia surgery in the past so I feel for ya!
Glad surgery went well for Jessica...we always do worry about our babies!
Hi to all...ttyl

Last edited by farmgirl7; 01-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Well. day 2 down. The time has been going fast though just catching up. I got back to work yesterday & one of my co-workers had placed a small bag of chocolates on my desk(for Christmas)-instead of giving them away - Miss Piggy here had them eaten by noon!! Jeanne, I don't know how you could've worked at the store!! I almost made myself sick but I'm such a chocoholic-well today I'm really sticking to program.
I hope everyone had a great day & is having a super evening.

I'll be here again tomorrow

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #71  

I know what you mean Maureen candy in front of me is like a bottle in front of an alcoholic.

I joined the new WW+ program and I get 3 less points a day and my favourite cheerios (1cup) with 1 cup of 1% milk is SIX points it was only 4 on the old system. Its going to take some getting used to. I'm a little discouraged.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #72  

no surgery...so far... but I really have to get the acute gastritis under control
I will have to stop the ibruprophen I have been taking for my arthritis
Old 01-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #73  
Thursday Lady

We get more weekly points. That should help so you can eat your Cheerios.
My 1/2 pt bread is now 1 pt. And, because I take coumadin right now, I'm urged to drink 2% milk instead of ff. That's another pt.
But, We Can Do This! Can't we!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #74  

Hi all! Skimmed through the posts. My 3 days of chemo are done for this week. Nothing till 17th. I've been very tired and cold, but only a little bit of nausea earlier tonight when I ate a couple of clementines. That's all for now, stopping while I'm still awake. lol
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #75  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, it's soooo good to hear from you. We've all be so worried about the chemo.
I wonder if the nausea medicine could have something in it to make you relaxed? (I know nothing about any of this.)Maybe you should stay away from oranges for now.
Love ya