Old 01-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #121  

Hey Tina, just a quick note on my busy day. Dan has now lost over 100 pounds and is off all diabetic meds just still one for blood pressure. He is still going to the gym 3-5 times a week and lookin good. & has a girl friend so he is one busy guy.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Marion, that's just fantastic about Dan-how old is he?
Tina, I do bring my lunch to work or I'd be eating junk food all the time.
I might go snowshoeing on the weekend-if I do I'll take pictures-should be good for a laugh
Susan, how's the snow your way? Did you make a snowman?
I hope we all have a great rest of the evening

later
maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:30 AM   #123  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!

"Weigh" to go to all this weeks losers!!!!!!! Good job!

Marion - Yay DAN!!!!!! I have often wondered about his progress!!! You tell him we are soooooo proud of him!

Tina - Hi! .....no cake for me! I always, always, beg my family NOT to buy me a cake! Soooo, they don't like it, but they respect it. I can't eat just one piece of cake!!!!! So why add to my stress! lol!

Nothing too much going on here. I'm anxious for Bob to get back to work so I can get some kind of schedule for myself going! He's kinda in the way.
Always running and eating out and movies and ahhhhhhhhh.........
Today we are going to Cabellas and to do some shopping at some speciality shops along the way! It's about 2 hours from here. Along the way we are going to the "Ruin the Ravens Rally" in Pittsburgh!!!! Go Steelers! We are taking his parents with us. Oh lordy, I'll need something strong to get me through this day! haha!

Well ya' all have a great day and I'll check in later!
Go Steelers!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #124  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday!

Jar1965, I live in Sidney, home of Cabela's corporate headquarters. Have fun shopping.

Got in a good long walk yesterday. Have a little dog boarding at work that has anxiety issues, since we weren't busy, took her for a long walk to burn of some of that energy. Great to get in some exercise and get paid too!

Busy weekend, work today, go to bb game tonight, my son and DIL both coach, plus I'll get to play with my granddaughter. Work till noon tomorrow, 70 mile drive to baby shower for my other DIL. Baby due Feb 19. I'm hoping for a Valentine baby. Then some shopping, and another ball game on my way home.

Hubby went goose hunting today. He's finally going back to work Monday after 2 weeks off for his heart surgery. So far he's feeling much better. He'll look much better after the bruising in his groin clears up.

Should have time to pop in later as Doc and vet tech going to preg check 100 cows and I'll be holding down the fort on my own.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #125  
Thursday Lady

Yes, it's Friday!!!!

Mimi, that is Fantastic about Dan. Do, tell him that we are all so happy. He's really worked hard.
Jeanne, you are so strong, not having cake. Larry always gets me a round, one-layer cake. I love it but it's a temptation not to eat all the leftovers.
Maureen, I want to go with you. I've never been snow skiing. If it just wasn't for the cold snow......

Janelle, our son's birthday is Feb. 19th. You have a good job. I've thought about working in a vet's office. When our cat was dying from CRF, the vet told me I'd make a good vet tech. Not me...if I could only take care of the well ones, that would be good.

I've got to run but will write everyone more, later.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Evening all!

TGIF!!! soooo glad it's a 3 day weekend! This will be my last day off (monday) until May so I plan on enjoying it

Tina, I'm with you, I'd LOVE to work in a vet's office if I could handle the well visits only, lol.. seeing sick or dying animals just breaks my heart. I was always the kids growing up that tried to save baby birds that fell from their nests and their mother's wouldn't take back..

Janelle, you are gonna be one busy woman this weekend!

Jeanne, enjoy your shopping at Cabellas! Sounds fun! Good luck with the in-laws, LOL

Maureen, how much snow do you have? Snowshoeing will definitely burn some calories! have fun!

Well I'm sorry for those I missed, kids are begging to play on the computer so I better give it up, lol.. have a great weekend all! I'll post my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully it's good, it's been a really great OP week here. I'll check in tomorrow
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #127  

good evening all
well, I got on the treadmill tonight right after work - just 15 min's but at least I got on it. I really plan to do this every night and add minutes each week.

Spryng, I'm not sure how much snow we have right now but we're supposed to get more this weekend. I'm still not sure about the skiing. If I don't going snowshoeing this weekend I'm going to go skating for sure, even if it's not for too long-anything just to do something.

I don't know what's been wrong with me lately but the last few days I've been really wanting to eat junk. I have to get over this right now.

well, I'll be back tomorrow-have a good evening all

maureen
Old 01-15-2011, 01:03 AM   #128  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Ahh! Home sweet home!

Stayed away from the junk at the concession stand at the ball game. Had a dill pickle and a bottle of water. Got to hold my grand daughter while her Mommy and Daddy were coaching.

Made a stop at the 24/7 Wal-Mart and got my gift and card for the baby shower tomorrow.

4 AP's for the whole day according to WW pedometer, and over 10,000 steps.

I do enjoy my job most days. But there are days when sad things happen. The worst was a guy who beat his 10 week old puppy to death. He is now in the state pen!

Last edited by shcirerf; 01-15-2011 at 01:06 AM.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #129  

good evening all

well it's 14 F here right now and snowing-not sure how much snow we're supposed to get-it does look nice though-I put a fire on and I think I'll just watch TV tonight-I did manage to get in 25 min on the treadmill-I feel guilty about the bad food choices I've been making the last few days so I have to do some damage control.
I hope everyone is great and I'll pop in here later
have a great evening

maureen
Old 01-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #130  
Thursday Lady

Evening!

janelle, that's the reason I could not work for a vet! Glad the person was put away.

Maureen, I wish we had a fire place. When the thermostat is on upstairs, it stay cold downstairs and the other way, it boils upstairs. I've got to figure out a happy medium. Larry thinks that when I get curtains in the living/dining rooms, that should keep out some of the cold at night.
We wanted a fireplace but this didn't have any. Oh well. I'll just think of you and yours.

I'm happy to say that I've drunk all my water today. My food choices have been good so far today. Haven't had supper yet.
Everyone have a great evening and Sunday.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #131  
jeanne

Good Sunday Morning everyone!

Ahhhhhh.......I woke up so refreshed this morning! I had a long talk with myself and said....self....you've come too far to blow this now!!!!! Soooo, with that in mind......this is a perfect day to get remotivated! (I know, I say that a lot.....)

Tina - I LOVE LOVE LOVE CAKE! And.......it was not easy to beg them to not get me one. I kinda, secretly wanted one! lol! We have an electric fireplace....it's just a piece of furniture....not built in. I love it! It's perfect just to take off the edge.

Susan - hey there! I hear you are getting rain today! I guess that means the temps are up a little?!? How is Pat? How is school? Anything new there?

Maureen - 14!!!!! Brrrrr......we've been maintaining the high teens to the high 20's. However, they are calling for 9 overnight tonight. Good job on the treadmill! I too, am making POOR food choices these days. What the heck! maybe we all need some sun and warm weather!!!!

farmgirl - Whats new? How's the weather? Sooooo exciting about the land and building a new home. I grew up and was married to my first husband for 22 years and all those years we lived in the country. My childhood was filled with horses, ponies, rabbits, dogs, cats, a pond, snowmobiles.....(you get it I'm sure) and then my ex's family owned a dairy farm with 125 head of dairy cows. Plus many others. Well.............then, after my divorce I moved to the city and into an apartment (CULTURE SHOCK) and then met my new husband and we LIVE IN THE CITY!!!! Yikes! At first (8 yrs. ago) I didn't like it at all! Now, I love it here! (not as much as the country tho). We can walk anywhere! and, we usuallly do!

ems - good job on your loss this week~!

Tammy - if you're lurking......(lol)....Have a great sunday and I hope you get out for a little bit today!

Spryng - hope you are enjoying your long weekend! Not another day off until May???? Ewwwww!

mimi - hey there! Hope things are going well! Catch ya' on facebook!

Well ya' all have a great day and if I missed anyone, I'm sooooo sorry! Drink your water and shake those bootiesssss!
Old 01-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #132  
jeanne

Hi......
When I logged on WW online this morning.....my tip of the day was......
put a banana in the food chopper, chop well, and freeze for a tasty 0 POINT ice cream like treat! So, I thought I'd share. I did do it, it's in the freezer now.
Also.....those dry packets (I use Martha White) muffin mixes.....well with the new points plus they are 4 Points (hope I'm allowed to say that....) Well I used less milk and one mashed banana in the banana nut muffin mix! It is good and I'm sure it's a little less in Points.

Just sharing...........
Old 01-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #133  
Thursday Lady

Jeanne, I'm going to try those today!

(I just wrote a nice post and it's Not Here!) Hmmmm.....wonder what happened to it?
Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #134  

Jeanne good to hear you are remotivated.
I'm really struggling with the new points values, and working with the online tracker is pretty time consuming I feel like we are paying WW to work for them. It seems like for every other thing I want to track I have to enter the info, and I can tell when the values come up for some of the foods (by the description) that they have been entered by others in the program. Frustrating too when a cereal that was formerly 5 points is now 8. I guess its ok if you are a big fruit eater but its so expensive up here that my choice is limited. Oh well sorry for the gripping I've got the dvd cued for my walk. Catch you all later.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #135  
jeanne

woooosh......sorry to be a pest.......but I have to hold myself accountable for my accomplishments.......
Today: 2 mile power walk with Leslie
30 minutes toning bands

I'm thinking about a beginners yoga. I have a dvd.......so maybe when I get home from sams club!

“You are on the eve of a complete victory. You can't go wrong. The world is behind you.” -Josephine Baker

Last edited by jar1965; 01-16-2011 at 12:05 PM.