CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Many listed at bottom of page

PETS: 2 cats, Tigger and Noah

TOP WEIGHT: 351

CURRENT WEIGHT: 328

GOAL WEIGHT: 195

HEIGHT: 5'7

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown (front and sides frosted)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: McKeesport (Pittsburgh area), PA USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm a chocoholic

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My thyroid medicine being adjusted, starting on Xenadrine, and warmer weather being here--plus finding this COOL FORUM!!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

A 1992 graduate of the University of Maryland with a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts and Humanities, and graduated with a 3.98 GPA. I also briefly attended Hunter College in New York as an English major.

All work and no play is not my style; I enjoy classical and oldies music, drawing and painting, cat shows, reading non-fiction and classic fiction works, brain teaser puzzles, maintaining my own website, Pittsburgh Steelers football, NASCAR racing, classic movies, ballet, theater, in addition to being a real "PBS junkie."

I am also a member of the Pittsburgh jurisdiction of the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA) and the International High IQ Society; as well as listed in the Marquis' "Who's Who of American Women," "Who's Who in America," and "Who's Who in the World.' I have two cats, Tigger and Noah (who have their own website I maintain as well).
http://pages.ivillage.com/loranden/tiggerandnoah

Last edited by loranden : 04-19-2003 at 04:59 PM.
loranden is offline   Reply With Quote