View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:54 PM   #159
gracesmomma

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/140

Height: 5'10"

Screen Name: gracesmomma

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: I'm a housewife to my sweet husband and mother to a beautiful 2 year old daughter

Hobbies and Interests: getting through the day

Favorite Music: I have a very ecclectic musical palate

Favorite Color(s):PINK!!!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: love doing cardio... about to start circuit training

What are your fitness/health goals? to be down to my goal weight so that ultimately I can live a longer, healthier life with my wonderful family

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? my doctor said that this is the perfect time to lose weight

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I used to suffer from anorexia (guess I over compensated), and I have some trouble with binging... I'm having to start from scratch and learn how to eat all over again especially now that I have a baby.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? motivation, meal planning, not falling back into restrictive eating habits associated with eating disorders

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : there's not really one person I want to look better than.... I guess just better than I look now

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my super expensive custom jeans they are awesome!!
gracesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote