- The tomatoes are coming in; long live tomatoes!!! Super good. Yellow ones are especially good this year. And the plants are still loaded.
Rode my bike here and there for errands and going places - just like I did when I was a kid and lived on my bike. It wasn't muscle development exercise, like riding it up an Arizona mountain, but it's stay-alive exercise and fun. CREDIT moi for enjoying life.
- Don't understand what's up with a "green grape tomato"
- is it a variety that's green when its ripe? My take is that tomatoes ripen a few at a time, until they sense that you've gone away for a day, smugly thinking you know that you're safe. Then all the rest
turn scarlet simultaneously, LOL.
- Think you're onto something for heading off resentment with, "Clues: don't let 'it' build up? A little and often?"
Clearing the decks of the little stuff helps me feel sane - when I do it. The little tasks usually don't take as much time as I spend putting them off.
- Yay for natural Vitamin D. Ouch for avoiding the sun to prevent skin cancer. Double Ouch for finding the right balance between those two. Hope your stomach settles down. And Congrats on breaking the 147 barrier.
- LOL at " 'slow down and reshuffle' month for my body"
- great attitude of acceptance that the body does what the body does.
Eliminate Emotional Eating
Food can be an effective distractor - temporarily.
But eating doesn't solve the problem that led to
your distress in the first place.
The Beck Diet Solution, pg 228.