View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
gardenerjoy
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 241/maintaining below 170

Height: 5'9"

I ate one green grape tomato standing up -- in front of the Farmers Market stand where the farmer was trying to convince everyone that those green tomatoes were tastier than they looked! And they were!

Speaking of green tomatoes, it looks like this is going to be the first year that I'm successful at growing tomatoes and I have a question for those of you more experienced. Are all of those green tomatoes going to ripen at the same time? Or will they do it a few at a time? I'm going to be overwhelmed if they all ripen at once.

WI: +0.4kg, Exercise: +30 1875/1800 minutes for July, Food: 90%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

seadwaters: great job getting things set up this weekend to take care of yourself!

new2me2: I've been thinking that I might want a dance game since I have so much fun walking to music. I'll put Just Dance on the list!

Lexxiss: glad you were able to get to a time and space where you can take care of yourself.

synger: good realization that you can't have more than two drinks and stay on plan

AmberPr: forgot to write this yesterday -- CONGRATULATIONS on reaching onederland! That's so exciting!

BillBlueEyes: kudos for a good on-plan weekend!

Visit Joy's Book Blog -- I review cookbooks and diet books most Saturdays!