View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #94
WilyKitt

Screen Name:WilyKitt

Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: Married for 10 years this August and we have a 7 yo Boy and a 4 yo Daughter

Hobbies and Interests: I love to play games on Pogo when I have the time and offline I like to craft and cross stitch

Favorite Music: I have been told by my loving Husband that I am stuck in the '90's alterna rock, bot I love almost everything popular

Favorite Color(s): Green all the way baby!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love to walk, if I can have a day where the car does not move yet I got all my shopping ect done I am a happy girl!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be healthy and beable to bend over without it being a chore!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I don't want to be the "large" girl anymore, I want to beable to go places and not think of how fat I am compaired to the others there

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? The kids snack cupboard Really it's telling myself I am worth this investment in myself, I have been told I'm fat pretty much my entire life by my parents, even when I was a slim child and I think it has affected me more than I have ever known until the last 3 years since I quit my job working with them. I am gonna work past that!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? My Diet coke addiction, eating when bored not hungry and fast food when I am alone.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My older sister

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My cute mini Jean skirt my Hubby loves! I bought it 3 years ago when I was 30 lbs lighter, it will be pulled from the back of the closet!
WilyKitt is offline   Reply With Quote