View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #92
Goldiloxx

Screen Name: Goldiloxx

Age/Age Range: 47

Family Life: Female partner, 2 cat sons

Hobbies and Interests: Entertaining, kayaking, cooking, road trips, eating great food!

Favorite Music: eclectic

Favorite Color(s): blues

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: kayaking, bellydancing, biking -- want to learn to be a runner/cycler!

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 103 pounds, become a runner/cycler, have atletic activitis be a major part of my life!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Been a-tryin this since I was 6, which is 42 years...

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Portion control. That's all the struggle there is...

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Portion control. Giving up when the going gets tough.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? Myself and how I look right now.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Little jean shorts and a boyfriend tee-shirt! (omg, I'm 47, for gosh's sake!)

Goldiloxx is offline   Reply With Quote