View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #22
motiv8edmama

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

CW- How exciting to get your hubby a day early!! I can't wait to hear his reaction to how hot you are looking, oh, and his reaction to the pics you had made for him...enjoy your time together!

I am down 2.8 for the week. That is good with me. Exactly 3 to go and will be even with my DH, can't wait!

Well, in other news. My mom is my gym partner. Today she had to meet with an ortho doc and was told she can no longer go with me. She has an extreme case of arthritis in both knees and needs total knee replacements in both of them, and supposedly going to the gym is only making things worse for her. The catch is she weighs too much for surgery so they want her to loose some. How is she going to loose without exercise?? So...I told her, why not join me and eat how I have been. She wants more info and is going to think about it. I told her if she decides to go for it, we would bring her dinner each night as she eats tv dinners now (she is not so good at cooking for 1 and my dad drives truck). I am praying she goes for it as I am so worried about her deteriorating health. She is about 5'1 and about 330, small boned and can hardly walk now. So...here's hoping and praying my gym buddy becomes my diet buddy!

Have a great week all!

Cheers for each five!!