Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #76  

I have my first weigh in tomorrow! Excited and nervous......
Old 05-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #77  

Height: 5'8"

went to the store today and was scoping out the adkins bars, anyone tried any of those? i'm not doing restricteds yet but just looking for info on incorporating lower cost items once phase 2 begins.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #78  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frannie57 View Post
I have my first weigh in tomorrow! Excited and nervous......
good luck frannie! you'll do great!!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
incredibly dizzy today. Second day of week 3 and I just want to crawl into bed; maybe my body is going through an adjustment period? it better go away soon.
Had to come home and have a restricted item "hearty stew"...much better. Think it was because I didn't have vegetables last night BUT only lettuce and cucumber.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #80  
Started IP 4/22/10

S/C/G: 242/219.5/140

Ok well it took me awhile to catch up on my reading! I'm glad all of you are doing so well.

deinekatze - seriously, you ARE the coach here.

Ok so I'm going in for me end of week 2 WI tomorrow. I've stayed off the scale because I was getting depressed on a couple of days where I only lost .5 lbs. So wish me luck! Also my coach said that I can now add in restricted items occasionally any suggestions on which bars are good?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 194.8/140.0/140

Height: 5.4

Just started my 4th week on IP and I was so excited when I got on my scale this morning. My unofficial lbs lost is 18!! I can't wait to go Thursday to get weighed and get measured. I have also dropped from a size 16 to 14 in my jeans. Oh how I love cleaning out my closet. LOL
Old 05-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibdadozer View Post
Ok well it took me awhile to catch up on my reading! I'm glad all of you are doing so well.

Ok so I'm going in for me end of week 2 WI tomorrow. I've stayed off the scale because I was getting depressed on a couple of days where I only lost .5 lbs. So wish me luck! Also my coach said that I can now add in restricted items occasionally any suggestions on which bars are good?
all of them are great. that is why I didn't get any this time because I kept thinking about having one all the time was too much of a temptation for me.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #83  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynai0428 View Post
Hey everyone, I've been reading over all of your threads like a stalker the last few days and I'm glad to say I just ordered my IP stuff from Ideal to Go!!! I went to my sister's wedding a month ago, whom by the way has always been a size 0, I tried on dress after dress with my mom trying to stuff me in a size 20. I left the bridal store with no dress and fighting back tears. I also have a wonderful fiancee that is constantly getting frustrated that I have a hard time believing him when he says I'm beautiful. I realize that if I don't believe it myself I'm definitely not going to believe it from anyone else, I feel like I've lost who I was with all this weight I've gained. I'm ready to regain my confidence, I'm sick of looking at pictures and thinking, "Do I really look like that?" My bestie in Cali started IP a week ago and she is the one that told me about it and after reading all the success that you ladies have had....I CAN'T WAIT TO START!!
Naynai0428 great decision your going to luv Ideal Protien. Stick to it take your supplements and drink your water and you will be amazed and sorry you did not start sooner. I started 2/18/10 and am down 37 lbs hoping it's 40 by the end of this week.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #84  
Started IP 2-18-10

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
So I talked to my coach about Rocket Fuel Week and she talked to her regional director who talked to one of the Head doctors at IP Head Office and they said in no uncertain terms should people go on this "rocket fuel week". They've never heard of it, they would never suggest it and they said it's of no benefit to you to try it.

Just thought I would pass on the info!
Thanks Jordanna that puts that idea to rest. Who knows someone could of created it and named it and it took off as everyone is always looking for a way to excelerate their weight loss.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibdadozer View Post

I love the caramel nut bars. You can buy the exact same bars from Lindora for half the price of IP.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #86  

Height: 5.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplains wifey View Post
Thank you ! And congragulations on the 180's ! Thats so exciting !
CW I cant wait to hear about your husband's reaction! Enjoy every moment!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #87  
New To Ideal Protein

S/C/G: 230/211.8/165

Height: 5 ft 5

Quote:
incredibly dizzy today. Second day of week 3 and I just want to crawl into bed; maybe my body is going through an adjustment period? it better go away soon.
Me too! Just starting week 3 and Feel the same. Very sluggish, and actually felt alittle pukey today! Not sure about you but my Period is all messed up too! Get spotting every few days, it drives me nuts!! LOL!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #88  

Quote:
Had to come home and have a restricted item "hearty stew"...much better. Think it was because I didn't have vegetables last night BUT only lettuce and cucumber.
Check your blood pressure. Mine has been running 98/63 and I have been head rushing and dizzy. I have started measuring my salt because I don't think I was eating enough of it. Especially if you are working out very hard and sweating, you need to eat more salt.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 245.6/229.5/160

Height: 5'6

Had a pretty emotional evening with some family things going on and it made me realize just how strong I am. A week ago I would of sat around munching on anything or grabbed a girlfriend for drinks and venting. Instead I went to my sisters with my IP drink and watched TV with them. It makes you feel better when you don't gorge yourself.
This site also helps out because when I get bored I pop on here and occupy myself. I love reading everyones success stories!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbrochu View Post
Me too! Just starting week 3 and Feel the same. Very sluggish, and actually felt alittle pukey today! Not sure about you but my Period is all messed up too! Get spotting every few days, it drives me nuts!! LOL!

My period started a week early (even though I am on the pill) and still going on...I have no idea when its going to end. I was very dizzy today, I was so cold when everyone else was fine. I honestly had to focus on driving so much till I got home. had a protein pack when I got home and in about 15 mins or so, I wasn't too bad.

Keep me posted, I am a little bit worried about how the rest of the week will go.
Closed Thread