View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #49
AmyW3627

Screen Name: AmyW3627

Age/Age Range: 31

Family Life: Married (for nearly 10 years) w/ 2 boys, ages 9 and 7

Occupation: I hold an active dental hygiene license- but I am currently a photographer

Hobbies and Interests: photography, knitting (I like the busy work), and playing w/ my 2 chihuahuas

Favorite Music: anything I can work out to

Favorite Color(s): pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: depends--usually I like to walk/run, and alternate w/ the elliptical

What are your fitness/health goals? I just started today- my wt goal is to lose 40 lbs. I am 5'2" and 155 lbs. I want to feel good in "real clothes" and just have higher over all self esteem

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I taught a photography class to some 4th and 5th graders. One of the kids showed me a picture he had taken during the class- and I looked absolutely huge in it!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? binge eating- self doubt

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? consistency, consistency, and consistency!! I need to stick to my exercise program no matter what. I tend to only exercise when I am dieting

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : LOL-- no one really. I just want to make my hubby proud. I want him to be able to say-- "that one is MY wife"

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I just can't wait until I can go shopping and buy what I like- and not what will hide my big butt and my tummy. I can't wait until everything I try on looks good again!
AmyW3627 is offline   Reply With Quote