View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 05:19 PM   #17
ChrissyB
Domestic Goddess

Date: Jan. 22, 2003

USERNAME/ REAL NAME...Christine is my real name but anyone that really knows me calls me Chrissy

BIRTHDATE: September 19

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 13 years happily I might add.

SPOUSES NAME: Bob

CHILDREN AND AGES: Bobby 12, Michael 10, Jonathon 9, Clayton 6, Samuel 5

HOBBIES: I would love to say that I have one but I really dont. I dont like crafts. I do like to plant flowers in the summer so I'll say that and I LOVE TO COOK..surprising isnt it ?

PETS: 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 goldfish and one Siamese fighting fish

TOP WEIGHT: 342

CURRENT WEIGHT: 328

GOAL WEIGHT: when I feel comfortable in my own skin

HEIGHT: 5'7

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

EYE COLOR: Dark Green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pennsylvania

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: my compulsive behavior with wanting to eat out of emtions and not hunger.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have finally figured out that food will not make things better. I have to control my emtions and allow myself to feel the emtion instead of medicate it with food.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU:
I think I have an odd sence of humor. I know every "diet" by heart but cant follow them. I can however advise others on how to follow them....LOL!!
I homeschool my boys and love doing that. I cherish the time that I have with them. I am a Christain and know the Lord as my Saviour. I always have laundry sitting in a basket somewhere in my house. That's my biggest downfall in my cleaning. I hate putting the clean laundry away. I secretly like Marth Stewart....LOL but dont believe she does all of that work by herself....she must have a magical elf somewhere.