View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #14
MakingSkinny
Loving Life!

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'0"

Screen Name: MakingSkinny. My real name is Angie.

Age/Age Range: 30

Family Life: I'm a SAHM to three boys ages 7, 4 and 22months. Our children are homeschooled. I've been married for 10 years. We have a sweet little cat and are getting a Shih Tzu puppy in a couple of weeks!

Occupation: I left my full- and then part-time job in customer service for an oil company last March in order to SAH full time. I also do professional family/wedding photography on a part-time basis.

Hobbies and Interests: Photography (my camera is like my 4th child LOL), most things crafty but especially knitting and scrapbooking, sewing, reading. I'm also a major tv junkie.

Favorite Music: Contemporary Christian and random popular Top20 type stuff.

Favorite Color(s): Pink and turquoise, and brown paired with either.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: The BodyPump strength training class at my gym. I know, I can hardly believe it myself LOL

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be a healthy weight/BMI for my height. I'd like to be toned. I really want to be fit enough to play with my kids without being winded and healthy enough to be here for them, and to enjoy my family for a long time.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Watching multiple extended family members being diagnosed with weight-related diseases, particularly diabetes.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? My poor self-esteem, the emotional componant to why I eat so much. Lack of willpower.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? My self-esteem. Portion control. Will power.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? Only my current self

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Cute bras & underwear, button up tops, cute bathing suits.
MakingSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote