View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
MiZTaCCen
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 180/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Screen Name: MiZTaCCen

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: In a relationship, no kids of my own but he has two.

Hobbies and Interests: Video games, Tennis, Movies

Favorite Music: I listen to pretty much anything.

Favorite Color(s): Red, Pink, Black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: hmm Favourites...Swimming.

What are your fitness/health goals? To go back down to my original weight of 140, as well to tone up my body and then continue to maintain a healthy life style for myself and my health.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? When people I know around me continue to tell me how big I've gotten. I already knew it but sometimes having other's tell the truth makes you really want to work at it to prove to them that you don't always have to be fat and that you're just going through a "rough" time.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I continue to eat sugar and drink pepsi. Not to mention whole wheat stuff is so gross, and my cooking sucks so wanting to make food is a little difficult.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Change my eatting habits and to keep myself motivated to exercise.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : This chick who I work with who had the nerve to actually call me fat. She might have a skinny stomach but its clear all her food goes to her *** and hips. (sorry lol she really erked me.)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My silk red dress.

MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote