View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
ToriLeigh

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Screen Name: ToriLeigh

Age/Age Range:26

Family Life:Married with 2 kids, Olivia is almost 3 and Elijah will be 1 next month

Hobbies and Interests:reading, travel, swimming

Favorite Music:I like pretty much anything

Favorite Color(s):Black, red and brown

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Walking, elliptical machine, and anything "fun"

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to get healthy. You know, exercise more, eat less junk... And of course lose some weight.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was induced due to high blood pressure with my son. It was a scary experience because I had a couple complications and his heart rate dropped. My husband and I want more kids, but I need to be healthy to do it. I also want to be around to see them grow up. If I keep going down this path, who knows what will happen.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? "Grazing" and chocolate. I have a major sweet tooth

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Drink more water, eat less junk food, control portion sizes better

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Hmm, I want to give my sister a run for her money. I don't have to look better, I just don't want to be the "fat" sister anymore.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Shorts, they don't have to be daisy dukes (in fact they won't be) but no more capris and bermudas... Also sleeveless shirts comfortably.

Last edited by ToriLeigh : 01-10-2010 at 07:52 PM.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote