Old 01-29-2004, 07:58 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Okay, I was a wimp last night. I didn't get home as early as I'd had planned from work and my back hurt so I didn't do anything. But food was okay. Not enough water though.

This morning, I got up and did 20 minutes on the airdyne. I'm making progress because I didn't whine through it or hate it. I'll improve my food and get more water in today. Tonight, I'll do some time on the treadmill if my foot is willing and then a session on the spinner. This fat is going to get off me if it kills me!!

Pam - Are you out of town? Hope you're just busy and doing well!

Have a great day!
Terri in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 09:52 AM   #47  
this time I mean it!!!

S/C/G: 355/336.2/190

Height: 5' 8"

Hi All - I'm here, just having a bad few days. And I'm beginning to think that I am on some sort of weird annoying plateau, because in spite of eating well, and exercising like a fiend, my weight is back up to 258.4. Let's just say I'm a VERY unhappy camper right now. But I'm trying to not let this derail me. *grumble*

I do have one sort of amusing thing to share. A local radio station here in Denver is giving away an assortment of plastic surgery. The current contest is for a facelift, and I've entered it in the hopes winning and getting rid of my damn waddle! So, if you chickies are so inclined, click on the link below and vote for "Pam M." - that's me! The winner will be announced on Feb 6th.

http://www.alice1059.com/SecondSurvey.asp

psm
brunissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 12:30 AM   #48  
a work in progress...

I voted for you Pam! Come on, girls...lets stuff the ballot box for Pam!

I just posted and lost it and I'm too tired to do it all over again...

So I'll just give the highlights: I LOST 7 lbs!!

Back tomorrow...
katrinabgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:46 PM   #49  

Hi gang,

I've been away for the weekend. And I fell completely off my plan. No exercise, bad food, and not enough water.

But, the weekend is over and I'm back at it hard starting at 5:30 tomorrow morning.

We're one month into our new body challenge. Two to go and lots of time to make a difference in our health.

Let's ROCK!
Old 02-01-2004, 08:50 PM   #50  

I voted!
Old 02-01-2004, 09:19 PM   #51  
this time I mean it!!!

Default I not only fell off the wagon....

I threw myself off with all the force I could muster....*sigh*

Friday and Saturday were horrible - I just couldn't stop gorging myself. I think I finally realized the problem is my job, I've just been too damn stressed about it, and of course I deal with that by eating (doesn't everyone???)

But today is a new day and the start of a new month, and I'm back on track. I did 60 minutes of cardio - 20min each of the Elliptical, Treadmill, and the Stair******* - and as usual I felt really good at the end of it. I also did a GREAT job on my food, and my water. So I'm hoping February is going to be much better than December and January were.

And thanks for voting for me ladies - I've fallen WAY behind in the contest - to the point of no return. But that's okay, I can live with the waddle

Here's to a successful February for us all!

psm
Old 02-02-2004, 07:48 AM   #52  

Good morning!

Good job Pam of getting back on the wagon. I'm up and have done my exercise this AM. We are having snow this morning so I'm not taking time for the airdyne until I'm safely back home this evening. DH brought home McD's for breakfast so I'll be skimping on food the rest of the day in my determination to get food back on track. I'm back to phase 1 of SBD this week so no more breads or other starchy carbs.

Have a great Monday!
Old 02-02-2004, 09:59 AM   #53  
this time I mean it!!!

Hey Terri - Maybe the now we had this weekend is now in your neck of the woods.

So, my plan for the month of February:

1. Exercise DAILY! Even if it's just 30 minutes, just DO IT.
2. Stair******* for at least 20 minutes at lunch - the Evil Trainer thinks changing up my cardio will help me break out of the plateau it seems I'm on...Personally I just think he's being hateful....
3. Food - Average 1750 HEALTHY Calories a day for the month
4. Water - 128-160 oz daily

Is it Friday yet?

psm
Old 02-02-2004, 10:34 AM   #54  
a work in progress...

Quote:
I threw myself off with all the force I could muster....*sigh*
Oh Lordy, been there more times than I care to count! Congrats on getting back on track, Pam! Sounds like a good plan!

Terri...aren't you just SO sick of snow?

Goals for today:
*Strict adherence to Phase 1: (I haven't really strayed too far...just been grazing sbd legal foods, but not structured) three square meals with my two snacks.
*Body Pump class+cardio of some sort, probably a walk.
*Measuring out my gallon of water and drinking every last drop.
*take all my vitamins

That's it!
katrinabgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 07:53 AM   #55  

Good morning!

I took three days off from exercise and it feels like forever. Last night, I made myself get on the spinner - did 42 mintues. My plan is to be doing 50 minutes a session by the end of this month. I also want to be doing 30 minutes on the airdyne.

I got food back under control yesterday. I've reduced my WW points target by 5 this week seeing if I can get the scale moving again. My body seems to be starting its PMS dance which means the scale holds steady for two weeks. That is so aggravating!

Our snow didn't turn out to be much. Its the layer of ice underneath it that's a butt buster. I'll be glad when that's gone and I can get out and walk the dog again.

Have a great day!
Old 02-03-2004, 09:38 AM   #56  
this time I mean it!!!

Speaking of snow, we are set to get hit again starting this afternoon....

Well, I've had two good days, stuck to my eating plan, did my cardio, etc...so of course my reward is that the scale numbers keep creeping up ever so slightly So I'm resisting the urge to drown my sorrows in some crack sprinkled bacon from the cafeteria - just got to hold out for 1.5 more hours until it's closed for breakfast...

psm
Old 02-04-2004, 07:41 AM   #57  

Thanks Pam - you can keep that snow! But I think we're getting hit with it today.

Yesterday's food was good. Exercise was kinda scarce. I only did 10 minutes on the airdyne yesterday AM and I only walked the dog last night. I stayed an hour later at work than I had planned and that really wrecks havoc on my evening plans.

Tonight, I will do 45 minutes on the spinner. I ordered the Winsor Pilates DVD for back and one for butt and thighs. I'll do one of those after the spinner.

I've got my food planned out so that I'll be within plan for that. As always, drink more water.

Have a good one!
Old 02-04-2004, 08:23 AM   #58  
this time I mean it!!!

According to our crack weather people here (they NEVER get forecasts right) we were supposed to get up to 12" of snow....yeah, this morning I had maybe 1/2"....

Did well yesterday - though I confess to having a BBQ fest for lunch - but I made sure that I ate light the rest of the day, so I was only 50 calories over where I wanted to be for the day...not bad at all IMHO. And I worked with the Evil Trainer last night as well (arms and shoulders are still kinda sore).

Plan for today - well I'm leaving work at 2 or 2:30 (I come in really early when it snows - hate being on the roads with the people who don't know how to drive in winter weather), so I'll either go do cardio, or go work with the Evil trainer if he can work me in at 3pm.

psm
Old 02-05-2004, 01:57 PM   #59  
this time I mean it!!!

Hi Ladies -

We are still getting hit by snow here - so I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, but I'm going today for sure.

And for your amusement I've updated my weight loss page with a pic of my Evil Trainer - don't be fooled by his smiling face, the man is EVIL!!!!

http://homepage.mac.com/brunissen/WeightLoss/

psm
Old 02-05-2004, 02:46 PM   #60  

Hiya to everyone

I have only been posting in this forum since 1-04 and I hope you guys dont mind me dropping in to post. I am currently @ 277lbs and have been well on my way to the 300lb mark. I have to say it is pretty scary.

The spring challenge really caught my eye cuz I am striving to be able to buy new spring clothes preferrable a size smaller than last year 2 sizes smaller would be wonderful but i want push it lol..

I can see that you guys have been pretty successful along your journey and i could use the inspiration and motivation. This is my first real attempt at weight loss and the measely(sp) 3lbs seems like nothing to me. I know be patient. But I am ready for change.

Anyway I cant seem to get it together with the eating plan and the excerise the eating plan :

I have cut back on breads soda and sugars and drinking plenty of water but as far as excerise boy am I lost just getting in some walking when weather permits
Do you all have any suggestions of a good excerise plan
kimmber72 is offline   Reply With Quote