Week 15 - AUG 11 - AUG 17:
Week 16 - AUG 18 - AUG 24:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:18 AM   #167  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Alright ladies, I'm out of here until Monday night!
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:21 PM   #168  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

WATCH - Well done on your loss hun .. great job

FERA - Safe travelling and have a fun time

Day off today and contemplating what I am going to do ... I have to go back to the doctors tomorrow cos I still can't use my right arm properly after injuring it at work. My hunny thinks it might Tinitis (not sure how that is spelt) .. but because I didn't get the chance to ice it after injuring it and I kept using it at work (lifting boxes and lots of bending), plus no anti-inflammatories its just not getting right .. hence my hunnys diagnosis lol .. but will see what the doc says .. I do want to go and do a bit of a workout but will have to work out how to do it without using my arm lol .. even on the treadmill I swing my arms (which would be a no-no) or I hold onto the bar (which again puts pressure on the joint). But I said to my hunny that I would think about it .. my appointment at the gym isn't for another few hours so will see
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

I am a Grandma and he is precious!
Mandy safe travels. Nice loss!
You too Easily! I lost my 4 pounds by getting serious. I was getting too comfortable at my new weight.
Katt I don't know how you do it, Your cooking sounds/looks so good I would be stuffing my face all day. Hope your arm is better. I am happy you can still type.
Watchout another great loss. How many pounds in between clothing sizes for you?
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:51 PM   #170  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Thanks.

Ubee - I think right now it's like 10-15 lbs to the next size for me. I'm so in between sizes it's frustrating!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #171  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

So we caved and are paying for the wi-fi at the hotel... And I'm going to tell you, I love my hubby! Why? Well, lots of reasons, but most recently because he agreed to getting the wifi, brought his laptop with him and is letting me borrow it, downloaded the fitbit app to his computer and let me plug the dongle in so it can sync, and hasn't complained about not being able to stop at some of is favorite greasy fast food places for meals while we travel. I chose well.

So, I'll get to check in a few times while we're traveling. YAY!

Yesterday I got a *little* extra walking in. But I was sitting in a car, mostly from 10am until 8:30pm. We got sandwiches at subway and arbys for food. I stayed within my calories, but it wasn't much food. I was pretty hungry most of the day.

I am going to try to keep food light today, because I have no clue what they are feeding us for dinner tonight. We'll see how it goes. I'll be spending the rest of the morning and early afternoon wandering about the hotel and local area, so I'll get lots of walking in.

Yay traveling.
FeraFilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #172  
Trying again

START WEIGHT: 246.3
GOAL WEIGHT: 220
TOTAL TO LOSE: 26.3
ACHIEVED: - 7.4 pounds

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 244.7 (-1.6)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 242.4 (-2.4)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 240.3 (-2.1)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 239.0 (-1.3)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08:
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15:
Week 07 - JUN 16 - JUN 22:
Week 08 - JUN 23 - JUN 29:
Week 09 - JUN 30 - JUL 06:
Week 10 - JUL 07 - JUL 13:
Week 11 - JUL 14 - JUL 20:
Week 12 - JUL 21 - JUL 27:
Week 13 - JUL 28 - AUG 03:
Week 14 - AUG 04 - AUG 10:
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Doc will be happy this week .. slightly over a pound .. arrghhh .. seems to be so slow this time but at least its still going Catch up more later .. gotta go finish getting ready for work
Old 06-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Bad week. Got started with having the kids here over the weekend and continued through the whole week. This love affair with carbs has got to come to an end!

START WEIGHT: 347.8
GOAL WEIGHT: 316
TOTAL TO LOSE: 31.8
ACHIEVED:

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 347.8 (START)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 335.8 (-12.0 -- BIG whoosh!)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 336.0 (+0.2)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 334.4 (-1.6)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 339.2 (+4.8)
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Last edited by betsy2013; 06-06-2014 at 10:03 AM.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:26 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 355.6/see ticker/199.9

Height: 5'5"

START WEIGHT: 330.4
GOAL WEIGHT: 305.4
TOTAL TO LOSE: 25
ACHIEVED: 9.4

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 328.4 (-2.0 lbs.)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 326.0 (-2.4 lbs.)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 322.6 (-3.4 lbs.)
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 322.0 (-0.6 lbs.)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 321.0 (-1.0 lbs.)
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Last edited by StephanieAZ; 06-06-2014 at 05:26 PM.
StephanieAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 298/248/158

I've broken the 250 barrier! Just, but I'm really pleased. Of course, in large part it's to do with having an upset stomach yesterday (I'm somewhat lactose intolerant, but introduced some cheese back into my diet- big mistake!). So I'm probably a bit dehydrated, which may be adding to this week's loss.

More importantly I had a small NSV. I've mentioned before that my parents are currently living with me while they look for a place of their own. My dad is obsessed with having Fish & Chips on a Friday night (it's a NZ tradition) so we ended up having that for dinner. I ordered off the Chinese menu instead, which was somewhat healthier, but still meant rice. And it was okay while I was eating it, but I did not feel great after. I also had a few of the left over chips, and did not enjoy them at all. My mouth felt greasy and gross for hours. So next time he wants Fish & Chips, I'll make sure I have something nice and healthy I can prepare for myself, and let my parents eat what they want.

START WEIGHT: 258
GOAL WEIGHT: 220
TOTAL TO LOSE: 38
ACHIEVED: -8.2

Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 258 (START)
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 256.4 (-1.6)
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: No weigh in
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: 253 (-3.4)
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 249.8 (-3.2)
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Kat- I hope your arm is better soon! How is it feeling today?

Ubee- congrats on your grandmotherhood!

Great losses everyone!
FerrisW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:59 AM   #176  
Trying again

Hi all .. finally able to get back in .. don't know why but I had issues all day yesterday whenever I tried to get back in to catch up properly with everyone .. very frustrating.

UBEE - CONGRATS!!!! So where is the pic??? Whats his name?? Weight? time etc lol .. I love cooking .. but I find the actual cooking usually puts me off eating lol .. so that is why I don’t mind doing all the baking .. although I must say my Cheesecake Cupcakes did slip through a couple of times .. which won’t be so bad once I rework the recipe for low-cal instead of regular lol. Arm is feeling lots better .. doc has given me some Naproxen to take (not that I am good at taking that sort of thing .. well .. any medication really lol) .. and so long as I take it easy for the next couple of weeks when lifting things it will be all good .. and yes it was Tendonitis (don’t know why I go to the docs .. that is exactly what hunny said and he even said what the doc would give me lol.

WATCH - Im looking forward to it being 10-15 pounds for a size .. I feel like I am the same size I was last August almost lol .. even though in reality I KNOW that isn’t true

FERA - How is your trip going?? So good you will be able to keep up with us

EASILY - I does get a little like that .. I will prob get one of those firm support band thingys to give me support later in the day at work which is when I feel it more. Wow .. those are expensive cupcakes .. I gather that is US dollars?? What is the Reeces cake?? Cant say Im a fan of Reeces pieces .. had them for the first time when I was in Canada in 2004 .. yeah .. nope .. not a fan of peanut butter .. can’t say the same for 3 musketeers .. fortunately we don’t have them easily found in NZ and I refuse to pay postage for them lol ..

BETSY - oops … I think we need an evil name for Carbs .. cos they sure aren’t good for any of us I don’t think. I have been on a carb fest the last couple of days .. soooo easy to just come home and make toasted sandwiches or similar isn’t it .. but that is my weekend indulgence (cos hunny is making dinner lol) .. so back on track again tomorrow

STEPHANIE - nice loss this week hun

FERRIS - WAHOOOOOOO .. welcome welcome welcome!! Its a great achievement and I hope you are putting yourself into some weird origami position to pat yourself on the back for your great work Sad about the cheese .. I don’t think I could live without having it occasionally .. my true fat indulgence .. but Im a lot better about it now lol. Good on your for your FnC option too. I have gotten to the point that I will make my own .. I get a bag of oven fries and a bag of pom poms .. put a little of each in the oven on a rack so they get crisp, add in either some fish (like Sealord crumbed) or on a good week we will get a treat of fresh fish which I will lightly dust in flour/salt/pepper and dry fry in the pan. A wedge or 2 of lemon, low fat sauces and voila! Home made, no grease and a serving just the right size. Could be a nice option to suggest to the parents I was the same as you last time we bought it .. regardless of the “better” Chinese food .. I just felt yuck .. so its a great realisation for your body to give you

Well, as I said before its been an issue me getting into the site this weekend .. but happily back in again now lol . Worked all weekend at the distant store and sooooo pleased that is the last time I will have to .. trained the new lady that will be helping out there and handed over the keys .. so yay! Just sticking to my local store now which is only about 15 min drive from home (in traffic .. otherwise about 8-10 min lol). But before I finished at the store I did a little shopping for some uber cheap clothes .. and got some lovely things ... bought 2 pairs of leopard print grey jeggings (jean leggings in case you aren't sure what they are) .. in 2 different sizes .. the bigger size is a little snug, but that is a good thing Did the same for the dark purple jeggings .. and got a red/orange pair too! Also stepping out of my comfort zone for colour (usually I stick to the autumn tones in the darker shades .. occasional pink or purple) .. but this one is a swirl of orange and pink .. very bright lol .. hunny loves it .. says with my red/orange pants I look like something out of the 70s Also got a dress that is similar to the other ones I have bought .. I will have to get hunny to do a photo shoot with all my dresses .. not that I like my arms (all of them are sleeveless!) but its such a fun thing to have dresses for next summer .. they are all a little snug so I figure they should be nice and loose and flowing (as they are supposed to be) by next summer I got a few other tops too .. one that is white with a Paris scene on it (something to remember my trip by cos I didn't get anything when I was over there lol) .. then a couple of plain ones for under things (white and black long sleeve) .. oh and one of my faves .. a singlet top that is SPARKLY!!!! That was the first one to go into my bag lol ... soooo .. in total I got: 5 pairs of pants, 3 dresses & 8 tops .. all for $32!!!!!!!!!!! Yep .. they were all $2 each!! So rock!! (that is NZ dollars peeps lol - so about $27/28US).
So as I mentioned above its carb weekends for me while I am working at the other store cos I get home later and hunny is cooking lol .. last night wasn't too bad .. I made us soup .. although we did have some dinner rolls with it .. so I had Chicken/Corn and hunny had some gumbo thing .. yep ... out of a can .. can't be too picky when hunny is cooking and that IS why I bought the packs that I did lol ... and then tonight .. I had subtly suggested chicken n veg .. well .. half I got .. I am now on protein/carb overload .. Chicken Breast, Chicken Bacon, Egg .. on bread .. like a chicken & bacon burger lol .. well .. it was lovely but boy that is high protein .. and when I looked at hunny with my eyebrow up all he said was .. TOM is here .. you need the extra protein and your trainer said you need to up the protein now you are adding exercise lol .... not to mention he knew I hadn't eaten anything today .. oops .. so can't argue when he has such logical arguments and its not like he cooked it in a fatty way .. he stripped the fat from the chicken (skin and sinew), as it was chicken bacon it was low cal and he dry fried both .. along with the egg ... lovely treat .. but boy I am looking forward to my boring ol chicken n veg tomorrow lol .. oh and he also peeled me a mandarin to go with dinner

So the boss is given me Monday & Tuesday off this week .. be weird having 2 days off together really lol ... at least where Im not sick .. but will see how I go tomorrow as to whether I will survive Tuesday off too lol .. gonna do a big spring clean in my bedroom to make room for my new clothes and sort out the old ones .. want to see more colour than black so thinning out will definitely be going on Will be on call for Tuesday though cos we are having a big store change around

Anyway .. still have to get up uber early tomorrow so I can have breakfast with hunny and he needs to go early cos he has to pick up a workmate before work so that will mean leaving half an hour earlier that usual .. but I can always have a nap later .. not that I will probably .. haven't in the past lol .. but will see .. definitely onto the treadmill tomorrow to start to wear off this weekends foods lol .. and I also find it helps with TOM .. the cramps are never as bad when I exercise So off to bed .. soon lol .. catch you all later peeps ..
Old 06-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #177  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hello all and I sure do hope you all had a great weekend!

Ubee You did have a terrific loss on that scale last week! - WOW! congratulations and now you are a Grandma too! TOOOO Cool Sunshine! oh how lucky that baby is to have you as a Grandma! Yes.. please post a picture so we all can cooooooo Congratulations!

Silent I hope you had a good week and an even better scale reading!

Fera Treadmills are great for walking but do get boring (nothing to look at).. Can you walk around in an Inside Mall (Mall Walking) ? Our local mall has alot of "mall walkers" and when it rains I think that that is what I am going to do.. Its 1/4 mile around 1 trip.. just gotta NOT Window Shop! LOL. I also love your weight in surprise of that loss! WOOHOO! I also hope you and DH had a great time in Indy (and that was great the hotel had WiFi and that your DH realized and was lovely to you!)

Easily (my Favorite Cheerleader!!!!) I LOVE that your measurements are so great! That is terrific! Sometimes clothes are almost better then a scale weight... ......just about! Did you have a great trip? It was your Birthday right? Bad memory here.. But I am sure it was and I hope it really was the BOMB!

WatchoutLOOK at you! All losses every week.. EVERY WEEK! WOW You are a great example of steadfastness and an example to me! Thank you!

Betsy So sorry those dastardly carbs took control (well and maybe that even more dastardly little voice in our head too!) Next time kick them to the curb and blow a carb free strawberry at them!

Stephanie GOOD loss for you too! You are also loosing every week! SHAZAM! Good for you and thank you as I have 2 people to watch now!

Ferris Hooray for you at a New and LOWER Decade WEEEEEEEEEEE. Fish and Chips and traditional foods that parents like (and we were brought up with) are a had habit to break... But maybe next time (I know you are going to find something else - healthier) with what you order for yourself... well you can just admire how good and tasty it is and maybe your parents might be interested... Just thinking here !

NightKatt Your posts just are - well - Wonderful! I so enjoy them.. and your recipes.. well I will be FIRST in LINE to buy a hard copy of them! Sometimes its hard to see (DON'T STOP POSTING) those awesome creations as I want to eat my computer screen! LOL and well.. wipe up alittle drool off my key board! LOL

Nightkatt.. I hope you are doing well and have had no "attacks" either and I am so sorry that your arm is still hurting so badly and hope that the doctor can take away some of the swelling and get it to heal (Dark Chocolate helps with inflamation.. just saying )

Nightkatt. and WOOHOO on that size 16 !! and a to you! and your weight loss.. well you are hard on my heals and I feel the hot breath down my backside and getting my ARSE into gear!

I had a nice week last week after my Fat Fast where I lost 2 lbs. (on a off and non woosh week).. but then had a salty dinner Thursday night and gained 2.8 lbs of water .. - FROM 1 MEAL GEEZZZZZ) I have lost it all in 3 days (makes me happy) and I am flirting with the 2 teens again (I saw 219.6 last Thursday morning).. So I am hoping and thinking that the 2 teens will be there for this weeks weight in.... My First BIGTIME goal was met also this week.. I have lost 100+ lbs! took 1 year and 5 months.. but I did it! I am proud of myself (such a weird feeling to say that - but I am) Such a landmark for me! The last time I was at this weight was 1993! I am getting younger too! Well except for the skin (grrrrrrrr yep 56 years old that elastic is not as bouncy back as it should be!!)

I hope everyone has a terrific week and weigh in!!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 06-08-2014 at 09:25 PM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:56 AM   #178  
Trying again

EASILY - went and had a look and they do look lovely .. the only thing about places that do cupcakes like that is that there is just too much topping/icing. I don't understand the necessity of icing that measures higher than the cake lol .. way too sweet for me that is why Im not great at toppings .. simple icing or frosting in a nice spread or squeeze of no more than 1cm from the cake in height .. plenty of flavour to add to it that way .. but yeah ... we have places like that and I prefer the ones that have low flying icing lol. Love what you did with your cake .. sounds like a great plan for sure and it was nice to have that treat .. belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY obviously .. I hope you got something to celebrate it too

WANNA - WAHOOOOOO ABOUT THE 100!!! Yep Im yelling it from NZ all the way over to you That is a fantastic result .. and I will happily keep nipping at your heels as you are playing with my next goal weight lol .. and darn right you should be proud of yourself .. that is such a fantastic achievement and Im sure you are looking back now thinking wow .. really .. I DID do it .. nothing can stop you now Im sure And yeah .. skin stretch doesn't exactly bounce back in the 40s either lol .. but I have noticed that since I have slowed down my loss I have seen my skin tightening a little in a few places ... or maybe its just my perception lol.
I will definitely keep posting my baking and cooking ... I hope it encourages others to do that too so I can get more ideas or try something new too
Tomorrow is Tuesday and my baking day ... I have a few ideas buzzing round my brain .. one of them from the GIGI site ... want to do stuffed Snickerdoodles lol .. but I would put a coffee cream cheese frosting in them .. and then I want to try my Cheesecake Cupcakes again .. but maybe do Chocolate ones this time .. only I love the look of the vanilla ones cos the colours are more visible .. argggh .. will see what the mood is when I step into the kitchen tomorrow .. I did consider the cheesecake ones as well as making some chocolate hazelnut ones .. its a case of pulling all the ingredients out and seeing what hits me lol ..

Had a lovely day today .. managed to reorganise my room to accommodate my new clothes which I am slowly building up .. AND I have got 2 BIG bin bags full of clothes to take down to the recycle clothing bin tomorrow .. I determinedly got rid of everything in the bottoms that was over a 20 .. and tops over a 22 ... a couple I hesitated over cos I had hardly worn them lol .. but Im not planning on wearing them again in the future and so giving them to the charity bin will at least help others I even had to nick off with some of hunnys hangers cos most of my old clothes were fold me up ones ... my new ones are hang me up .. and wow .. when I open my wardrobe doors I see COLOUR!!! Hardly any black in there now .. other than those essentials to put with the colours and patterns and its wonderful! I also have in the spare room my summer things hung up .. DRESSES!!! I have gone from having 4 dresses (1 evening dress, wedding dress & 2 oversized sun dresses) to having 17 dresses for the summer!!!! (that does include my evening dress, but not my wedding one lol... and the oversized ones have gone now too lol) ... so I might have to arrange a day with my hunny to have a photo shoot done with a bunch of my new outfits

Better go ... time to spend with hunny n the dogs Have a great Monday everyone!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #179  

SW 263
Lbs to lose: 15
GW 248
Week 01 - MAY 05 - MAY 11: 263
Week 02 - MAY 12 - MAY 18: 262
Week 03 - MAY 19 - MAY 25: 260
Week 04 - MAY 26 - JUN 01: ?
Week 05 - JUN 02 - JUN 08: 256
Week 06 - JUN 09 - JUN 15: 258
FINAL WEIGH IN - AUG 31:

Not too sad. I am learning. I want to get it figured out because quitting and regaining is not an option.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:34 AM   #180  

Katt I so love hearing about your days. Thanks. I too am cleaning out my closet today. It is full of clothes that do not fit well. Almost all my clothes are second hand so the rule is keep what you like and pass on the rest to others.
Betsy step away from the carbs. (Take me with you!)
Good work Stephanie!
Woohoo Ferris! Congrats on getting below 250! I always said I wanted to get out of the 250's until I got back up to the 260's. Now I say I can't wait to get below the 250's.
Easily proud of you for throwing that cake in the trash. A little is a treat. Too much is trash.
SUE 100 POUNDS DOWN!!!! tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you! You have worked so hard. Are you giving yourself a reward? Not like 100 pounds down isn't a reward in itself!

I'm excited for a new week and challenging myself to get those 2 pounds back off for good. Keep up the good work everyone!