- Great loss again this week hun
Thanks for the info .. I do see the bars at the checkout of the supermarket .. was tempted to get one the other day as a snack until I saw the calories .. bananas are a lot less lol ..
- Yay .. great job this week
Hope you are keeping well
- No prob .. thanks for posting and a good loss this week for you too
- oops .. lol .. no worries .. I figure its so cold where you are you probably needed the extra just to accommodate the shivers
Glad to see you aren't giving up though
- WTG .. great job this week ...
- Silly lady .. of course you aren't going to get the boot lol .. I wish you well and yes it will take a few weeks for all the swelling to go down enough to make any real difference to your scales .. then there will be a few weeks where you will fluctuate and bloat off and on .. sorry lol .. it doesn't happen to everyone .. just passing on what my sister went though last year .. on the other hand I know a couple of others that went in and out were ab fab in a week or two
So just take care and come on back when you can
As for Katt .. it was my stage name from about the age of 18/19 .. and it suited me more than Sarah-Jane which really sounds ladylike and I am soooo not ladylike lol.
- Great job this week and I love your quote!
- I would say if you are incorporating more than usual exercise or even regular exercise muscle has got to be getting built up somehow. Keep in mind for exercise that Cardio helps to lose the weight, weights and circuits help to build muscle ... I know I don't do exercise properly or routinely yet lol .. but I do know how I need to for the best result .. Im just a lazy moo lol ... but for weight loss while still doing things like weights or circuits .. you do a 10 min warm up .. do the weights and circuits then end with the cardio before you cool down .. if you do it the other way around it will be muscle that will be formed more than weight lost. Don't kill the scale .. its an innocent bystander lol.
Lazy day today .. but Im enjoying it ... catching up on reading and doing my cross stitch .. have started the dinner by marinating the chicken in a Coconut Cream/Teriyaki/Chili Sauce mix .. which I will wipe off and coat with Panko/Parmesan with a squirt of lemon
With lots of vegetables of course lol.
Everyone is doing brilliantly ... And before anyone asks what stage my name belonged to .. singing .. and songwriting ... I was just starting to tour and was on the radio in NZ (North Island only lol) when I had my daughter and decided to quit it all and just be a mum .. which I haven't regretted for a second
I do still enjoy singing and I write the odd song when the mood hits .. but now its just to my grand babies and sometimes on Singsnap (A US Karaoke site which is a lot of fun lol .. ) I don't have many songs on there now cos I haven't sung for an age and voice is out of sync .. but its a good place to go to play when I need to centre myself again (if you want to hear a recent one I recorded http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b495c1f5c
... its not a great one .. but I love the song lol .. hummmm .. might get my studio set up again .. it is something I think I have been missing ...yep .. something to work on I think
Just realised its a part of me that was so much a part of me for a long time (been performing since I was 2) .. and its not that I forgot .. but I didn't give it the priority I should have ... one thing about this journey .. it definitely makes you look at things that you have given up that were a positive in your life because of how you thought you were being seen instead of not giving a darn about what others saw because you enjoyed doing it!
Have a great day everyone!