WEEK 13 -11/04 -
WEEK 14 -11/11 -
WEEK 15 -11/18 -
WEEK 16 -11/25 -
WEEK 17 -12/02 -
WEEK 18 -12/09 -
WEEK 19 -12/16 -
WEEK 20 -12/23
Sorry I'm late! Several times of the weekend we lost internet connection, and yesterday there was none. Had to go to our small town phone company and get a new modem. Everything seems to be working perfectly now.
Okay, to catch up...pets...we have three inside cats. One Persian (he's a gorgeous baby), one tortoise shell (black and gold mix). Their names are Aladdin and Jasmine. Then we have an outdoor cat, Thomas O'Malley. He was dumped on us about three years ago. He has an outdoor house that my hubby built. It's heated in the winter. Luv them to death!
Okay, I have to get ready for work! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Last edited by boatingmommy; 08-27-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks Nightkatt.

I have two kitties. First is Rune is my gorgeous dilute calico. Everyone says she is so pretty, but her personality doesn't match. lol She wants to go up and smell people but does not want to be touched. She is really sweet and loving once she gets to know you though. She loves to play fetch, chase, and hide and go seek.

Then there is lovely Tux. She was a stray that I have been caring for. She likes to lounge more than play. She is so precious. She has a little gray on her white feet, which I think is cute since you don't see that much on tuxedos.

I also kind of care for the neighbors large bobtail black cat. He is a big lovable baby. His meow is so small for such a big cat.

And I have my roommates two dogs that I help with. They are a handful, but cute none the less. lol
Old 08-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

@ Night - Oh, I know! Having worked 12 hours straight at a hospital, squeezing in sleep and trying to interact with family and friends was difficult and made me feel guilty of blowing them off in favor of sleep when I'd work 6 12's in a row.

So what do YOU feel guilt about?? Is it the naughty treat you had? Missed opportunities?? How do you deal with it?? What have you done to change it into something positive?

Right now I feel guilty about continuing the soda habit, even though I plan to kick it at the end of the week. I know I should stop drinking it, but the fizzy goodness makes me burp, and that is such a huge plus! Also, I dread those withdrawal headaches.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #125  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Took some before pics, ouch. Is there a private place to post them? Im not proud of these yet, not til I have an after...

Measurement

Neck:13.5 in
Around arms and back:51"
Arm:16"(biggest part)
L arm 16"
Forearm 12 Left
12 right
Wrist 6.5
Wrist 6.5
Chestunder pits):42"
Bust:45"
Under bust:37
Waist:38(smallest part)
Hips(widest part):48.5"
Around butt and saddle bags:52"
R calf:18"
R ankle 10.5"
L calf 17.5"
L ankle 10.5"
Old 08-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #126  
~Tori~

I regret being such a hypocrite, I need to look at myself and work on that .Wow,my pictures were such a wakeup call
Old 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hate to say, I may see an ounce or so gain. Ugn ... got upset today, deeply upset about something and just gobbled down poptarts (one pack) and a soda ontop of lunch :\

Trying to think positive, but no gym due to some personal issues.

Just will hit the gym hard tomorrow. Maybe jump on the stairmaster (scared to death of it, but need to do it!)

Today also isn't great because of all the smoke and ash from the rim fire. I felt like my heart was going to explode when I walked up hill today, compared to yesterday.

Anyway, cheeri - you should post before pic =) I still need to take mine.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #128  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

ShyHeather - I am giving up soda for the week, and this was day two. My girlfriend said she dropped 5 pounds the first week she quit. I only drink diet, but I still read so much bad stuff about how it makes you bloat and hold water weight. I'll keep you posted. I felt like a walking zombie all day without the caffeine...very droopy!!! Hopefully it will get better!
Old 08-28-2013, 03:44 AM   #129  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeriloos View Post
Took some before pics, ouch. Is there a private place to post them? Im not proud of these yet, not til I have an after...

Measurement

Neck:13.5 in
Around arms and back:51"
Arm:16"(biggest part)
L arm 16"
Forearm 12 Left
12 right
Wrist 6.5
Wrist 6.5
Chestunder pits):42"
Bust:45"
Under bust:37
Waist:38(smallest part)
Hips(widest part):48.5"
Around butt and saddle bags:52"
R calf:18"
R ankle 10.5"
L calf 17.5"
L ankle 10.5"
Dont stress about the photo .. if you would perfer to just keep hold of it as a reminder of where you were while you are on your journey, keep it to yourself .. if you want to send to me in a PM so I can put a face to the name then that is fine too .... I will never encourage anyone to do something that wont have a positive end result.

Thanks for posting the measurements .. now dont you stress about them ... quite a few inches smaller than me lol .. but we seem to be a similar basic shape lol .. and remember .. its transitional .. its gonna change .. and for those times when the scales dont seem to be doing what they should, you may notice that there are some inches missing which will make the challenge worth it to get over that hump
Old 08-28-2013, 04:01 AM   #130  
Trying again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeriloos View Post
I regret being such a hypocrite, I need to look at myself and work on that .Wow,my pictures were such a wakeup call
Were you a hypocrite about yourself .. or others?? Its a hard one to regret because at some point I think everyone has been hypocritical about something .. even with the best of intentions.

Someone asked me if I have any regrets in my life ... I actually stopped and thought about it for a good 5-10 minutes .. I'd never thought about regretting things ... is regret guilt? If so then heck yes .. I feel guilty for accidentally standing on a worm or snail! If its not .. then no .. I dont think I regret any action or thought I have had in the last 40-odd years of my life.

Im not saying I havent made mistakes .. of course I have .. Im not saying I havent had negative thoughts about myself or others .. thats pretty much a human given lol .. and my life has definitely not been plain sailing, safe or good all the time ... but would I wish it different with regret?? NO. I finally like who I am .. no love going on there ... I think thats a little over-rated and wrong somehow lol .. but I do like me ... and that journey to like myself didnt start til I was 25. If I didnt have the life experiences, have the people crossing my path that did, then I wouldnt be who I am now ... and I like who I am now ... the core of me .. Im still working on myself and improving the outside ...

So please Cheeriloos .. never regret ... look back sure .. review your choices if you must .. but once you start on your path accept whatever comes, good or bad, open mind and heart and it will be a good path to be on .. regardless of whether or not good/bad experiences or reactions occur. Take every path in life as another life lesson .. it may not be one you really needed to make .. but maybe its one that will help later on when on another path. We all fool ourselves about ourselves .. and its easy to do ... how many of us spend most of our time thinking about other people, doing things for other people ... not to mention some people look quite pointedly at those that focus on themselves calling them self-centered ... sometimes you need to focus on yourself to be able to continue to be the best for someone else.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:06 AM   #131  
Trying again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyHeather View Post
Hate to say, I may see an ounce or so gain. Ugn ... got upset today, deeply upset about something and just gobbled down poptarts (one pack) and a soda ontop of lunch :\
Sorry to hear your day wasnt good .. but hey .. you have learnt something .. and you havent let yourself go further down that road .. that is a BIG plus Be proud of that I think alot of us are comfort eaters .. and its a bit of a vicious circle to find yourself on. But you know what triggered that reaction .. so maybe when things settle down a bit you can use that in your journey. Get a plan in place to help you cope .. or react differently if something similar happens again (although I do hope that wouldnt happen).
Old 08-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #132  
Trying again

Hi everyone .. the latest results will be attached below I tried to add an excel file but it said it was invalid .. so sorry .. pdf only at the moment .. great results this week for everyone that posted . ..

Team Loss Week 2 - 34.35 pounds!!
Total Team Loss = 58.55 pounds!!!!

Well today was a weird day for me .. my mood is off a bit. I was on a positive because I was going to the baby scan for my next grandchild with my daughter so very happy (baby doing well, very early on, due April 12). Got to have some cuddles with my granddaughter too and had a chat to my dad
We went to the McDonalds for lunch, cos it has the best playground area for my grandbaby ... so I thought right .. healthy choice time .. so I asked for a salad .. and I made it clear NO tomato (allergic badly!) ... now I love my daughter .. but things are quite tense with us at the moment, mainly because I dont approve of her partner and I wasnt afraid to say how I felt .. I wasnt gonna pretend all was good when it wasnt. So now things are a little tense. But I do like to see her when I can as she lives a couple of hours away now. Im not sure whether it was the salad .. or her .. but I swear an Energy Vampire visited me ... hard to stay positive around negative people lol ..
Anyway .. I had to drive home .. which was a little dangerous cos I really wasnt feeling good... and I had a feeling that somehow tomato had touched my salad and left juice on the leaves which I didnt realise. Came home, threw up and collapsed .. grrr .. blacked out for a couple of hours and now feel like I have gone through a wringer .. but I did manage to get the spare room sorted of stuff to rehome lol... Now relaxing in the lounge, hunny working in the garage, had a high protein dinner (unusual for me) and just trying to stay awake for another hour or so otherwise I will wake up at 4am lol.

Positive for today - I went to McDonalds and made healthy choices (or not lol) .. got a due date for my next grandbaby .. finally sorted out the main room to clear out things ... Im Loved

Last edited by Nightkatt; 09-29-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Sorry you got sick, but glad you got to spend time with your family.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #134  
~Tori~

Night kat, thigh is 29"

You're rightabout what you said, everything you said was very nice. Thank you :-)
Old 08-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #135  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightkatt View Post

Still waiting for : BG124, BoatingMommy, BornCountryStrong, EvieBaby, FerrisW, MrsWest2Be, Sheena82, SuperheroTeacher, SuzyQUK, TryingMyBest & WheezyPi ...
Sorry Nightkatt! I missed my weigh I this weekend? Can I do a pass for this week? I'll have good numbers to post next week
Closed Thread