Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday. My positive today is that I swam laps at the pool and am now in the process of doing paperwork (I hate paperwork!) I also cooked some tilapia fish for lunch and really enjoyed it.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #32  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hey Tracy,
Hope you and Simon enjoyed your walk today, and sunshine is great, we have a lot of it today. Yay!!!! Think I am going to look into your five day challenge if I can find it. Celebrating your good day.

CJ,
I want to swim, I love the water, just gotta find a suit, and it ain't gonna be easy, but I gonna look. Kudos to you on your laps and doing something you dislike shows determination girl. You go girl.

Mainah, Mainah, Mainah????????
Nona B, Nona B, NONA B?????????

Hugs and kisses to you both from The Agster
Old 06-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

(((Tracey))) I'm sorry for your loss - losing a pet is so hard.

My positive for today is I went on my longest bike ride today - 13.5 miles.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormerd47 View Post
Hey Tracy, Think I am going to look into your five day challenge if I can find it. Celebrating your good day.

CJ, I want to swim, I love the water, just gotta find a suit, and it ain't gonna be easy, but I gonna look.
Hi Ags -- Tracy's 5-day challenge is here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...86#post2785386

The lady who runs our community pool is way bigger than you and she does water exercise every day. I can ask her where she gets her suits if that's okay.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 346/Ticker/150

Thank you for the warm welcome, Ladies!!

Ags, Check out Junonia. They have THE BEST swim suits ever. Great coverage and the most supportive built in bra I've ever seen or worn.

My positive for today is that I have not only lost weight but since I measured myself on 5/22 I have lost ONE Inch on my thighs, calves, biceps and stomach!!! I am so happy about this!!! AND I went down a pant size since I started again in late April.
I hope everyone is having a GREAT Sunday!!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #36  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Lizzyg,
Hot dang girl, you are kickin' butt, 13.5 miles. I am just getting try to buy a trike so I can ride and let the wind blow in my face, cannot wait. Now I want to Welcome you to this thread, we love new faces and are glad you are here. Come often and stay a while, you fit right in.

Yes C, that would be wonderful, always accepting help and you are always there. Thanks for the link for the challenge.

Bunny, I will be going to the site as soon as I finish here. Good goolely moogley girl, you are doing it, great job on that lost inch and down a pant size, way proud of you.

Okay ladies, this may be it for me tonight, not sure but we shall see.\

Bunny you were right, the suits are nice, I like a few but were not in my size, so I am leaning towards the little black dress one. Check it out and tell me what you think? Thanks.

CJ, you still check for me too, okay?

Hugs and love,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-14-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #37  
Happy Vegan

S/C/G: 318.5/Ticker/155

Height: 5.8"

Just a quick stop by, but Ill be back later.

Im super chuffed to have lost 4.4lbs this week! Ive had a jacket on today that I bought last September and it was fitted then. Now its big in some places!

Have a good day everyone. Ill be back in the evening to do more!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:57 AM   #38  

Good Monday Morning Ladies,
Wow what a weekend we all had.

Bunny- Down a pants size! AWESOME!!!

Lizzyg- 13.5 miles. WOW, you coming back or you gonna just keep going? LOL Oh and by the way

CJ- I changed my pool exercise routine yesterday and did laps also. I just needed to do something different.

Tracy- I'm sure Simon enjoyed the walk yesterday. Way to go on the 5 day challenge and keeping motivated.

Ags- My nieghbor, you enjoyed church, bought some new duds and found the bike of your dreams. Now stop dreamin' and start bikin'. By the way you sound more motivated than ever.

Shia- Isn't it awesome when someone notices all your hard work, especially weight loss. That is fantastic!!

Jacque- The new signature rocks. And to me you make an impact everytime you post. Your very inspiring.

Now it's my turn.
Hubby is home! WOO HOO!!! That's my first positive. As you can tell we don't get separated to often.
Other positives include staying OP., exercising in the pool and my DH, son and I are going on a vacation possibly in october. My DH cousin invited all of us back to stay with them. They live on a mountain in NC. More details to come on that.
Ladies have a wonderful day, a positive day and don't forget to put those GUARDRAILS UP!!!
Later - Learn

P.S. We are missing some important people here. Nonabee, Mainah, Thighs, Bite, where are you guys. We miss you!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
Ags, Check out Junonia.
Hi Bunny -- this is totally off topic, but would like to know HOW to post a link (like you did with Junonia above) where I don't have the entire URL but just a name or whatever. Can you tell me how you do that? Thanks! CJ
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 346/Ticker/150

Ags, The little black dress I'm sure is as awesome as anything they have. I have a basic one piece and it's awesome. Just keep in mind when doing aquafit that you are up and moving around so that skirt will be moving around and might float up. I've tried other swim dresses from other companies and they didn't work very well for that reason. Not sure how this one would compare.

I would suggest if you feel you must cover your lower end for modesty that you get a one piece and a pair of the swim shorts to wear over it. They are vented so that the water and air from moving around won't cause them to bubble up.

I swim laps and do aquafit classes 6 days a week. My joints aren't bothering me at all and I feel GREAT. I don't feel like I'm working out, I'm just having fun. I cannot recommend it enough. When I mostly did stuff like the tread mill my feet hurt, my knee hurt and I had pain in my shins. All that kept me from sticking with it cause it hurt and wasn't all that much fun. Now I'm doing way more, getting way more results and having a blast. I hope you find a suit that will allow you to have a good time working out also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJZee View Post
Hi Bunny -- this is totally off topic, but would like to know HOW to post a link (like you did with Junonia above) where I don't have the entire URL but just a name or whatever. Can you tell me how you do that? Thanks! CJ
When you go to post, go to the advanced screen with the smilies on it. Above the posting box is a series of little icons. You can alter the size or color of the text ect. On the lower level of commands slight to the right of center is a little icon of an earth with a chain link. Highlight the word or group of words you wish to add a hyperlink to, then Click earth with the link icon and copy/paste the URL into the box that appears, then click OK and you have added a link to the post.

Learn, That sounds like a neat vacation to look forward to. Just think how much more endurance you'll have by then because you are becoming more fit. Glad your Hubby is home with you again. I'll be parted from my sweetie for 11 stupid whole days. I will not be a happy camper. I should be used to this as we do this 4 or 5 times a year but it still sucks hard.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 AM   #41  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

I feel good today.I feel like it is going to be a good day. Why? I think it is this thread.All of you are great! I love coming here. Talking to all of you
Some of you don't realize the impact you have on others. Sometimes a kind word,means so much.You are 's
Love,Tracy
Old 06-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #42  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Tracy Keep feeling good, sister!

Bunny Down a pants size?! Keep rockin!!

Sara 4.4lbs? Go on girl!!!!

learn Glad hubby is back, good for you guys!

Lizzy 13.5 miles?! Awesome!

CJ Great job on swimming your laps!

Ags A cool trike and dresses, that sound great!

My positive today is that I ate at the Olive Garden last night with the new guy and enjoyed every bite without guilt.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #43  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Hi there babies,

Sara, how cool is that you can now fit that jacket with ease. I know your smile was as large as the Grand Canyon. 4.4 pounds is amazing, hot dang girl. Chuffed, is that excited? If not, it outta be, cause 4.4 is a really big deal. WTG!!!

Neighbor, that hunk a burn'in love is back at home ugh, alright now, watch out now, don't set the house on fire!!!! A great vacation in NC sounds good and guess what? That is not so far away from me either kiddo. All in all, you are having a hot dang of a positive day.

Bunny, I am 5.3 at 340 right now, (have not changed my ticker and absolutely refuse to until I am back there) so I am worried about all of that tummy of mine hangin'. I guess I was figuring the dress would hide more and with it being loose would not accent my tummy so much. I will look at the shorts, that just might work for me over the one piece. And the bra inside in a real plus. I believe that the water will be extrodinary for me becasue I love the water so much and no pressure on those achin' knees of mine. Thanks babe.

Tracy,
I love ya, love ya, love ya girl. One of my positives for the day is I joined your five day challenge and I am going to stick to it. Great job girl. I do not know if you know it, but that was a great big positive starting that challenge, look at you, helping folks and stuff.

Shia,
I love the Olive Garden, especially the Zuppa Tuscana Soup and all the salad. What is your favorite? Was is another special night? I am so proud of you. You have moved on and stayin' strong. How is my handsome young man?

One of my positive's for the day is....I made a decision to take the day off to stay home a babysit my grandson Malicah so that my daughter Morgan could go to work. The other is.....I joined Tracy's five day challenge and I am so proud of her for starting it. Thirdly, my knees feel better today than they have in a long time, I will take it whenever I can it and for ever how long it stays. I am going to try a post a link for a picture of the Trike and tell me what you dolls think.

Since I do not know how to insert I will just type it in:
http://www.industrialbicycles.com/executive%20trike.htm WOW, was that long enough. LOL LOL Let me know babes, I want your feedback.

Back later tater's for another round at the OK Corral.

Hugs and much love,
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 06-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #44  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Ags-that's cool babysitting the grandson. My boy is great, just playing his ball. He told me I was a jinx, so I have to sit in the parking lot now..lol..
My favorite is the chicken marsala, but I had the tour of italy last night and dessert. It was very nice to have him take me out to dinner and just sit and talk. He's a nice guy-so far.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #45  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Shia,
IN THE PARKING LOT!!!! That is too funny. LOL

Shia, please check out that site for the Trike for me, your opinion means alot to me.

Love Ags
Closed Thread